• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Is it safe to flash EU ROM on Xiaomi Mi 11? Global??

Search This thread

RebornCheiko

Oct 18, 2016
Cebu City
So the EU ROM thread says you have to be on China Rom.

When I got my Xiaomi Mi 11, it's on MIUI 12.0.3.0 Global ROM.

I would like to know if it is safe or alright to flash EU ROM, even if my phone is the global version.

Edit: I bought this phone from Lazada Philippines. The seller says it is the global version.

pittrich

Nov 13, 2009
Berlin
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 5

I would like to know if it is safe or alright to flash EU ROM, even if my phone is the global version.

Edit: I bought this phone from Lazada Philippines. The seller says it is the global version.
China model is M2011K2C
Global model is M2011K2G
Check this before.
Do you mean xiaomi.eu by EU ROM?
If so, you can flash them on both devices after the bootloader unlock.

Giova19

May 12, 2018
Hi Azev,
I rooted the xiaomi.eu version but did not pass. I tried 3 times the full process : rom update + root. The 3 times the safetynet failed. What can I do to pass it?

demmanmc

Jun 8, 2010
Setif
I just want to confirm:
"You can install Xiaomi.EU rom on the chinese model (M2011K2C) if the bootloader is unlocked without any problems"

I am asking again because I recently flashed a Xiaomi.EU rom on my Redmi Note 9 pro, and I had to restore it to stock by flashing it through EDL and had to pay $25 for that.
I don't want the same to happen to my newly bought Mi 11

g33k1

Dec 27, 2019
Moto G5
Xiaomi Mi 6
hi there. i have unlocked, flashed eu. everything went great. i am on eu 12.5. i flashed patched boot for magisk, all went great. but how do i pass saftey net.??? is it because i am on beta rom, i also enabled magisk hide

g33k1

Dec 27, 2019
Moto G5
Xiaomi Mi 6
So I tried the terminal with props. I chose Xiaomi Mii 11 fingerprint and rebooted. Still failed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-20-11-09-56-632_dxp.rkxhqjesf.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-20-11-09-56-632_dxp.rkxhqjesf.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 47

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry maybe a stupid question.. but what is the difference between the global rom and the eu rom??
    Xiaomi EU is debloated, passes Safetynet and Widevine L1 out of box, even if you are rooted. You will have Xiaomi Dialer and contact instead of Google ones. You can have MIUI 12.5 Beta or MIUI 12 Stable.

China model is M2011K2C
    Global model is M2011K2G
    Check this before.
    Do you mean xiaomi.eu by EU ROM?
    If so, you can flash them on both devices after the bootloader unlock.
    Hi,
    I have a M2011K2G.
    Flashed EU rom yesterday after unlocked the bootloader without any problem.
    Can I continue to use the phone normally while waiting for the bootloader to unlock?
    Yes. Just use it and try again to unlock after the 168 hours. But have in mind: when you do the unlock the whole phone is wiped! So make sure you have a backup of important stuff first.
    Xiaomi EU is debloated, passes Safetynet and Widevine L1 out of box, even if you are rooted. You will have Xiaomi Dialer and contact instead of Google ones. You can have MIUI 12.5 Beta or MIUI 12 Stable.
    Thank for explaining..