is it such hard to root GameLoop 7.1.2

Search This thread

mkrts

Apr 4, 2012
istanbul
www.mkrts.blogspot.com
GameLoop is an Android Emulator which has two different variants

1. old GameLoop based on Android 4.4 (i am NOT talking about this variant)
  2. new GameLoop based on Android 7.1.2 (i am talking about this variant)
In the setting of GameLoop there is an option about "abd debugging" and "root authority"I activated both of them.

If we don't activate them, the emulator doesn't shown in "adb devices"If we activate them, the umlator shown in "adb devices"

And we can use other adb commands.

But, it is not enough. In the emulator we cant use root authority.For example, we cant use titanium backup application.Because, root management apps don't work properly (magisk, supersu vs...)Becuse, supersu binaries is absent

I can not use root access in the emulator.

i have watched nearly all the videos on Youtube

i have read nearly all the articles on the web

Still i can not do this!

it's been a matter of pride for me

I am not a developer,

If a developer prepare an article how to do this , or record a video, i can do this

Please help me?

https://i.hizliresim.com/qiwgiti.png

https://www.hizliresim.com/3wat2uc

https://www.hizliresim.com/qcyjtpy

Cris840

Jul 2, 2020
In fact, you can use rooted adb on gameloop 7.1 (AOW Engine) And you can install supersu, replacing the binary with adb -e push

The problem is that by doing that, all calls to "su" will trigger a driver_exception BSOD because there is a driver blocking it (AOW_DRV.SYS) Unfortunately there is no way around this as the entire AOW Engine runs on that driver. I guess Gameloop devs did this to prevent cheaters from using apps like Gameguardian that require root. Unfortunately so far there is no way or any method to do it, I'm just waiting for someone to do enough RE to the driver to bypass it.

Gameloop has another engine based on Virtualbox (Standard Engine) The latter can be easily rooted via adb. Even with a little work you can unpack android_system_disk.vdi and patch 2.img (boot image) to install magisk and then repack .vdi again.
The thing is that you will not be able to play games like PUBG or CODM on this engine.

The grace of this emulator is being able to use it to run games, I know there is no other that compares to it, but unfortunately the only alternative to be able to play and have root access is to use bluestacks 5 or you can also downgrade the version of gameloop to the one based on android 4.4, but this version is currently obsolete for current games and it's even worse than bluestacks in performance, it also doesn't support more than 60 fps

Last edited:
Reactions: mkrts

mkrts

Apr 4, 2012
istanbul
www.mkrts.blogspot.com
In fact, you can use rooted adb on gameloop 7.1 (AOW Engine) And you can install supersu, replacing the binary with adb -e push

The problem is that by doing that, all calls to "su" will trigger a driver_exception BSOD because there is a driver blocking it (AOW_DRV.SYS) Unfortunately there is no way around this as the entire AOW Engine runs on that driver. I guess Gameloop devs did this to prevent cheaters from using apps like Gameguardian that require root. Unfortunately so far there is no way or any method to do it, I'm just waiting for someone to do enough RE to the driver to bypass that driver.

Gameloop has another engine based on Virtualbox (Standard Engine) The latter can be easily rooted via adb. Even with a little work you can unpack android_system_disk.vdi and patch 2.img (boot image) to install magisk and then repack .vdi again.
The thing is that you will not be able to play games like PUBG or CODM on this engine.

The grace of this emulator is being able to use it to run games, I know there is no other that compares to it, but unfortunately the only alternative to be able to play and have root access is to use bluestacks 5 or you can also downgrade the version of gameloop to the one based on android 4.4, but this version is currently obsolete for current games and it's even worse than bluestacks in performance, it also doesn't support more than 60 fps
Thank you my friend for giving the most sensible answer to my question. This is the answer I've been wondering for a long time.

Najam121

Nov 28, 2014

The problem is that by doing that, all calls to "su" will trigger a driver_exception BSOD because there is a driver blocking it (AOW_DRV.SYS) Unfortunately there is no way around this as the entire AOW Engine runs on that driver. I guess Gameloop devs did this to prevent cheaters from using apps like Gameguardian that require root. Unfortunately so far there is no way or any method to do it, I'm just waiting for someone to do enough RE to the driver to bypass it.

can you please tell me how to root Normal Standard Engine I want to block Ads in APPs on GameLoop Standard Engine, Hosts and VPN option not working.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.