Is my phone Dead ,Help

Search This thread

tanmay92

Aug 14, 2013
Today i was using my phone at 8% battery and suddenly with little flash it got turned off, Now Its not charging, Not turning on,
No logo nothing
I have tried various chargers, holding power button for 10s, holding power + vol keys , but all it does vibrates 2 times (like while turning on )
It is vibrating twice after fixed interval (whether on charge or not)
Help !!::(
Zenfone 2 551ml 2gb 1.8 ghz

Last edited:

tanmay92

Aug 14, 2013
This is strange :(
Better submit your phone at service center :)

Warranty is void. They will charge hefty amount saying mobo needs to be repaired
trying to fix at my level if not possible then i vl goto service center.
... anyone who knows what is happening ??

_WiNNa_

Jun 14, 2012
Mine was in the same state.
Bet your phone will be recognized as Moorefield in Windows device manager.
But I couldn't get my phone back to life with xfstk - had to send it to Asus. Now they replace motherboard, battery and the sim slots.
You could try to unbrick with xfstk (there are 2 guides here in XDA), but I think when it's even not showing the USB logo there's not much hope... [emoji45]

Shashi247

Jul 19, 2014
The same thing happened with my ZF2. I submitted my phone to service center and they just reset the battery connection with Motherboard. Try doing that first before submitting to service center. I hope this helps.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

tanmay92

Aug 14, 2013
The same thing happened with my ZF2. I submitted my phone to service center and they just reset the battery connection with Motherboard. Try doing that first before submitting to service center. I hope this helps.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
I already did that
Did not helped
Anyway submitted my phone to service center