• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Is Pogoplug shut down?

Search This thread

hgroth

Dec 11, 2011
About 2 weeks ago my Pogoplug hardware device stopped working and numerous
attempts to get a response from support received no response. I no longer can log
in to my Pogoplug account and the device cannot connect.

Any input would be appreciated

Reactions: georgh1991

nswieder

Oct 15, 2009
Same here I guess they just shutdown all together. I'm also having the same trouble logging in, and the drives blinks code 53 (no cloud service)... The drive still works as a NAS....

stigslim

Jul 10, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A71
Similar problem here too, can't sign in on the Web page and the app loads really slowly then shows the drive as empty. The only way I can use it now is as SMB share i installed :(

pwingert

Jan 28, 2018
Pogoplug - same problem

My pogo plug has not been functional since mid December as well. I notice that the website seems to have been re-done and that the remote access plan is being pushed really hard. Sales of the device seems to have been removed from the site. Cant seem to log-n to the site using my ID. It would have been nie if they sent out a quick email to let us know what is happening.

jsonnentag

Apr 4, 2018
Trying to activate a never used (pink one taken out of the plastic wrap) and t will not work either. Just get this error no matter what e-mail address is used: "This email address is already in use. If this is your email address, please check that you entered the correct password."

pwingert

Jan 28, 2018
All pogo hardware plug is dead

Trying to activate a never used (pink one taken out of the plastic wrap) and t will not work either. Just get this error no matter what e-mail address is used: "This email address is already in use. If this is your email address, please check that you entered the correct password."

Put your device in your museum of old hardware and deprecated devices. Its DOA. The only thing pogoplug is selling is cloud access. Now they join the 29853 other cloud providers that are available and selling space on thier own servers. I may have to rent a building to hold my collection and open a museum and sell tickets.

pwingert

Jan 28, 2018
attempts to get a response from support received no response. I no longer can log

pogoplug.com is gone and I can only find an archived copy of its website. The devices can still be purchae from camera shops nad amazon but they are non functional since pogoplug is now out of business.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.