Is Samsung Galaxy Tab A support Screen Mirroring?

Search This thread

htko89

Oct 17, 2015
Toronto
www.htko.ca
I haven't tested this but there is an option on quick toggle (notifications bar) that says "screen mirroring". I imagine it works via miracast as the chromecast version usually doesn't have its own dedicated toggle.

Reactions: oxo159

sos_sifou

Mar 30, 2009
Algiers
www.sifou.jimdo.com
It's possible to use screen mirroring on your tab, some smartTVs will automatically be detected. Take a look at the picture (I have an LG smart tv)
20161003_182702_zpsa2igbgau.png

selih34

Oct 1, 2010
I cant screen mirror it to CHROMECAST 2. I can cast youtube and apps that got sign for casting, but QUICK CONNECT, SMART-VIEW wont work.

When I try it inside Google HOME apk it says that its not compatible device....just to mention it again YOUTUBE is casting excellent.

Any suggestions?

crimescene

Dec 17, 2010
My galaxy tab A support screen mirroring and work perfectly on my lg smart TV the model it's 585 and function smart view work well

Inviato dal mio SM-T585 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

selih34

Oct 1, 2010
I have philips non-smart tv. I will have to check again with other routers, just to be shure that maybe the problem lies in there.
It wont be soon I am not near it for the time being.

mtnvalleyboy

Jan 20, 2017
I got it work with a Roku 3. Slide down from the top of the screen and then slide the row of settings icons all the way to the left. Touch the Smart View icon. Connection will take place. Have screen mirroring turned on in Settings/System/Screen mirroring on the Roku. I have my Roku cable connected to my wireless router and my Tab A wifi connected to my router.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I haven't tested this but there is an option on quick toggle (notifications bar) that says "screen mirroring". I imagine it works via miracast as the chromecast version usually doesn't have its own dedicated toggle.