Is Somebody Recording You Now?

Search This thread

Mark2463

Sep 9, 2019
Is there Somebody (Corporate or Government) who is taking Video of Every Inch of Earth,... 24/7/365?
Mark2463

LAST_krypton

Is there Somebody (Corporate or Government) who is taking Video of Every Inch of Earth,... 24/7/365?
Mark2463
Ofcourse there is... have you heard about the big 8? There is a lot of things going on with privacy these days. I warmly recommend you to stay away from google and microsoft windows(only fi you know what you are doing when it comes to disabeling windows telemetry, aka me).

Reactions: blackhawk

LAST_krypton

If you are on android, don't use GOOGLE PLAY. Use alternetives to stuff:

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
With Gookill you're not the customer, you're the product.
Google is the biggest data miner and purveyors of disinformation on the planet followed closely by fb.
I keep Google play Services disabled most of the time and limit use of all Google services.
FB is PBed, they can go to hell...

Playstore... make installable copies of your playwhore apps with ApkExport so you can limit using it and have preserved working copies before the horrors of scoped storage.

LAST_krypton

With Gookill you're not the customer, you're the product.
Google is the biggest data miner and purveyors of disinformation on the planet followed closely by fb.
I keep Google play Services disabled most of the time and limit use of all Google services.
FB is PBed, they can go to hell...

Playstore... make installable copies of your playwhore apps with ApkExport so you can limit using it and have preserved working copies before the horrors of scoped storage.
I just don't use stuff that depends on google bloatware. Use QubesOS and ARCH linux on PC with very strict tweaking and a custom kernel on ARCH, and ofcourse because why not a WIN 7 custom build with tweaked to the maxium it could be ( custom install with my best latency scores )

Mark2463

Sep 9, 2019
LastKrypton, ... No, I haven't heard of the "big 8". Please do enlighten us.
Personally, I shun anything Google / Microsoft / FB / and any other social networking crap.
My original question involves video recording, probably from space.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I just don't use stuff that depends on google bloatware. Use QubesOS and ARCH linux on PC with very strict tweaking and a custom kernel on ARCH, and ofcourse because why not a WIN 7 custom build with tweaked to the maxium it could be ( custom install with my best latency scores )
I'm still using W7x64 but simply keep it off the internet. XPx64 was the best OS.

For Android since I run stock Samsung's other solutions are used🤣

Reactions: LAST_krypton

LAST_krypton

I'm still using W7x64 but simply keep it off the internet. XPx64 was the best OS.

For Android since I run stock Samsung's other solutions are used🤣
Oh, so I'm not the only one who has Win7 good.... I made a custom install for my self and might make another because the tool I was useing got a update, but that would mean I would have to go through suffer with DAYS of tweaking and testing again. This custom install that I'm currently running is the best one I had yet.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I don't run stock samsung. I'm not really a big fan of ONE UI...
I heavily optimize it and use a package disabler.
UI on my N10+ P and Q variants runs very well, better than any 3rd party launchers. Very low battery consumption, fast and rock solid stable, it never crashes. It's a good platform... earlier and latter versions not so much so.
Android 11 screwed up everything; it's a Gookill tradition, fix it until it's broke🤣

LAST_krypton

I heavily optimize it and use a package disabler.
UI on my N10+ P and Q variants runs very well, better than any 3rd party launchers. Very low battery consumption, fast and rock solid stable, it never crashes. It's a good platform... earlier and latter versions not so much so.
Android 11 screwed up everything; it's a Gookill tradition, fix it until it's broke🤣
I prefer LinageOS GSI, but ofcourse screen touch issues happend on GSIs on this samsung galaxy a12

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I prefer LinageOS GSI, but ofcourse screen touch issues happend on GSIs on this samsung galaxy a12
Just don't have the need as it runs fast, stable and is fulfilling it's mission. One of the things I do though is disable firmware updates.
The oldest 10+ hasn't been updated in close to 2 years. The current load is over a year and a half old, still fast, stable with minimum maintenance.
My most heavily used and longest lasting OS load ever. That impresses me.

LAST_krypton

Just don't have the need as it runs fast, stable and is fulfilling it's mission. One of the things I do though is disable firmware updates.
The oldest 10+ hasn't been updated in close to 2 years. The current load is over a year and a half old, still fast, stable with minimum maintenance.
My most heavily used and longest lasting OS load ever. That impresses me.
I see the stock ROM as convenience but nothing else.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I see the stock ROM as convenience but nothing else.
Lots of users and eyes on the stock rom so solutions for issues are more likely to be available for things that slipped through.
It's mature and far less likely to have serious issues than raw betaware.

There's no compelling reasons for me the root a N10+ Snapdragon but many not to.
Using it vs chasing my tail trying to get it fully functional.

LAST_krypton

LastKrypton, ... No, I haven't heard of the "big 8". Please do enlighten us.
Personally, I shun anything Google / Microsoft / FB / and any other social networking crap.
My original question involves video recording, probably from space.
There could be a govement project that monitors satelites. And take for consideration that some countuires don't allow IMEI number to be changed and some KEY knowledge policies with encryption and etc. You can find answers for those here:

Top Liked Posts