Question Is the bootloader now unlockable?

Search This thread

alvydasd2

Nov 2, 2016
Oppo Reno Ace
OPPO Find X2 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-29-08-20-03-84_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-29-08-20-03-84_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 116

iKlutz

Feb 9, 2013
London
OnePlus 7T Pro
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Ah I did not know that still existed, but yep certainly remember the stores, direct to EE I got 56 GBP per month, unlimited everything and the handset
I got the promotional offer to new customers from Three for £27 (1st 6 months then £56 after) unlimited everything ;)
Even better I'm an already existing customer of over 10 years. I managed to convince them over a phone call to let me have the new deal lol 👊💪

PaulGWebster

I got the promotional offer to new customers from Three for £27 (1st 6 months then £56 after) unlimited everything ;)
Even better I'm an already existing customer of over 10 years. I managed to convince them over a phone call to let me have the new deal lol 👊💪
ah I have used Three before, decent speeds but rather awkward reception in places especially lincolnshire, ee does seem to have better coverage even if not quite as good as they say

BYSOFT

Nov 7, 2021
HTC One (M9)
Huawei P8
Hi ,
Not ; in this state , you phone bootloader cannot be unlocked because the OEM Unlock Option is not enabled ., please enable the OEM(Allow the Bootloader to be unlocked.). After that, your phone bootloader can be unlockable.

NOTICE : You do this at your own risk!

Regards,

Last edited:

Effizio01

May 27, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi ,
Not ; in this state , you phone bootloader cannot be unlocked because the OEM Unlock Option is not enabled ., please enable the OEM(Allow the Bootloadere to be unlocked). After that, your phone bootloader can be unlockable.

NOTICE : You do this with your own risk!

Regards,
The option oem unlock in oppo find x3 pro it's the best circus show that i ever seen

Fentadroid

Jan 23, 2014
Turin
Stupid question.
I really think upcoming Find x5 Pro really interesting.
Anyway, to me, unlocking the bootloader and installing magisk is mandatory.
Reading this forum what I think is that steps to do that on a Oppo phone is really hard and I cannot be 100% sure I can do that.
Is that true?

Mackay53

Apr 1, 2011
Edinburgh
OPPO Find X5 Pro
Stupid question.
I really think upcoming Find x5 Pro really interesting.
Anyway, to me, unlocking the bootloader and installing magisk is mandatory.
Reading this forum what I think is that steps to do that on a Oppo phone is really hard and I cannot be 100% sure I can do that.
Is that true?
If you get the global variant you won't be able to unlock the bootloader.

I've heard the Chinese variants can be unlocked but I can't confirm so risky.

warpaper

Jun 6, 2010
LG G3
OnePlus 3T
Can someone figure it out? Is it really possible to get root?
it need to downgrade to Android 11 before it could use the deeptest tool? i brought the Chinese version Find X3 pro last year and try to search the request, i found the guide How to Downgrade Oppo Find X3 Pro from Android 12 to Android 11 doesn't have the Chinese version, anyone know would this downgrade procedure work for Chinese version Find X3 pro?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seems from this link that it's indeed possible for Chinese Model, but I can't access the files and applications they mentioned. Was there anyone able to retrieve or try the given solution?