Is the Find X5 Pro a good upgrade from the Find X2 Pro?

Search This thread

HighVolt_age

Apr 15, 2022
I'm having the OPPO Find X2 Pro since the time it came out and it was the best smartphone I've ever had. I probably never ran out of rom (12GB RAM+512GB ROM variant) cause I keep certain backups local.The phone's 65W charging technology is still the fastest across most manufacturers, battery still working great (about 85% health level). One point why I'm thinking to upgrade is that I want to ge this new ceramic white version, cause currently I'm having the orange vegan leather version and I'm already a bit used to it. On the other hand I saw specs of the new Find X5 Pro and that it comes with optimized gaming experience, completely new camera setup and impressive peformance tests.

I've been using the Find X2 Pro for the time being (got with carrier) but it's getting a bit buggy and lags while using it sometimes. At the moment, by specs alone, the Find X5 Pro seems like a reasonable contender. Although I'm sad there's no further camera zoom, there's snapdragons flagship, a large battery, and 80w fast charging. And from what it seems, the camera delivers outstanding material.

What do you think, would it be worth to upgrade from the Find X2 Pro to the Find X5 Pro?

Dax1983

Apr 11, 2022
If the zoom feature is that important to you, I would recommend going with the OPPO Find X3 Pro than The Find X5 Pro. While there is a lot of hype that comes with the X5 Pro because it is the newest flagship, how you use the device should ultimately be what makes you decide.

Alopec-Ian

Apr 15, 2022
I did not experience the Find X2 but in my experience changing to the OPPO Find X5 Pro from a Samsung, I like how charging time is shorter with the 80W. I miss the One UI, but ColorOS isn't even bad.