Question Is the Nord 2T worth buying?

Search This thread

R155

Jul 11, 2009
good read that, great share. toying myself between multiple devices #BrainHurts

snehasish1994

Oct 8, 2015
That's definitely not true! The Nord 2 also has a MTK chip and it is supported by multiple custom roms

It's still in a very nascent stage as compared to OnePlus with Qualcomm chips :)

Reactions: Prakash_Raj

It's still in a very nascent stage as compared to OnePlus with Qualcomm chips :)
I get that, but it's still not outright unsupported

donk165

I'm enjoying it, I upgraded from the original Nord to the 2T, its pretty good. My only gripe is that the software is a bit buggy at times, but I'm sure this will get better with updates. I use button navigation, and the home and task switcher buttons stop responding sometimes. The 80w charging is really useful, although I've heard the difference between 60 and 80 is not noticeable. My OG nord had warp 30, so this was quite a step up for me :)

cioce

Sep 21, 2013
Yes, I have also sent some reports to Nova team but there is no solution. here the reply:
Hello,
Correct. Because stock launchers have complete access to the system whereas 3rd party launchers don't.
You are free to test in any other 3rd party launcher and you will have the same issue there, hence why we sent you the response we sent you.

With Nova sometimes I have also the nav bar overlap problem of the print screen in attach, look close all/ram indicator which goes too low, with stock launcher no problem. On my first Oneplus Nord updated to Android 12 the problem with Nova is the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-17-21-11-15-90_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-17-21-11-15-90_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: donk165

donk165

Yes, I have also sent some reports to Nova team but there is no solution. here the reply:
Hello,
Correct. Because stock launchers have complete access to the system whereas 3rd party launchers don't.
You are free to test in any other 3rd party launcher and you will have the same issue there, hence why we sent you the response we sent you.

With Nova sometimes I have also the nav bar overlap problem of the print screen in attach, look close all/ram indicator which goes too low, with stock launcher no problem. On my first Oneplus Nord updated to Android 12 the problem with Nova is the same.
hopefully they can fix this in the next update or in Oxygen 12.1 update

cioce

Sep 21, 2013
New global update A.11 is arrived here via OTA.

System
[Optimized] network stability
[Improved] system stability
[Updated] Android security patch to 2022.06

Others
[Fixed] the issue that Microsoft Intune worked abnormally in certain scenarios

Prakash_Raj

Apr 26, 2022
I bought the phone like 2 weeks ago and I really love the performance, it is smooth with good specs! I like the camera too which takes good quality images. The only thing is the back looks wired with the 2 big cameras so I might cover the back with skins or a case!

Zenuno

Sep 12, 2011
Porto
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi there

I have this phone since 20th of June and I loving it... I has a little scared about the MTK processor but it works like a charm. Good battery efficiency and the 80W charger it's great. The software is a little buggy but I'm sure Oneplus fix it with future updates. The looks of the back cameras I think is the new look of upcoming phones, let's see...😜. In the first days I also think that cameras was weird but now I'm used to it. Finally about Custom rom's we have to take baby steps... one thing at a time... Cheers.

Prakash_Raj

Apr 26, 2022
Hi there

I have this phone since 20th of June and I loving it... I has a little scared about the MTK processor but it works like a charm. Good battery efficiency and the 80W charger it's great. The software is a little buggy but I'm sure Oneplus fix it with future updates. The looks of the back cameras I think is the new look of upcoming phones, let's see...😜. In the first days I also think that cameras was weird but now I'm used to it. Finally about Custom rom's we have to take baby steps... one thing at a time... Cheers.
Yeah you're right and also I checked with some websites for cases but they were not good looking so went tried out skins and it was looking good! I get skins from Gadgetshieldz and I'll share the images with you!

jericho246

Yeah you're right and also I checked with some websites for cases but they were not good looking so went tried out skins and it was looking good! I get skins from Gadgetshieldz and I'll share the images with you!

If still looking for a case, check out Nillkin frosted shield cases on Aliexpress. At the moment those are the best that exist for the Nord 2T. Everything else is cheap garbage currently.

EDIT: well, just checked on Amazon, and Spigen released the Liquid Air case for the Nord 2T. Never used a "Liquid Air" case, but when I buy a case I nearly always go for Spigen, so I can vouch for this brand. Top-notch quality cases.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use button navigation, and the home and task switcher buttons stop responding sometimes.
    I have the same problem but only when I use third party launchers like Nova.
    I'm enjoying it, I upgraded from the original Nord to the 2T, its pretty good. My only gripe is that the software is a bit buggy at times, but I'm sure this will get better with updates. I use button navigation, and the home and task switcher buttons stop responding sometimes. The 80w charging is really useful, although I've heard the difference between 60 and 80 is not noticeable. My OG nord had warp 30, so this was quite a step up for me :)
    Hello,

Hi there

I can't really tell you if it's worth getting, everyone has different usage patterns, but here's an article that may help you out https://www.gizbot.com/mobile/featu...rformance-camera-battery-software-081492.html
    I use button navigation, and the home and task switcher buttons stop responding sometimes.
    I have the same problem but only when I use third party launchers like Nova.
    As Nord 2T contains MediaTek processor, it won't support custom rom. Something to note if you want to flash custom rom in the future.
    That's definitely not true! The Nord 2 also has a MTK chip and it is supported by multiple custom roms