Is there a difference between the charger of OP3 and OP5T?

Search This thread

TheDrag0n

Mar 26, 2011
Hey,
Just got my OP5T few days ago, and i noticed the Power Supply Unit is a bit bigger and heavier than my old OP3 power supply.
is there any changes? maybe faster?

I'm asking it because the OP5T power supply doesn't fit my country, and i got an adapter with it. [like this one - very poor]

jd1001

Nov 24, 2011
Hey,
Just got my OP5T few days ago, and i noticed the Power Supply Unit is a bit bigger and heavier than my old OP3 power supply.
is there any changes? maybe faster?

I'm asking it because the OP5T power supply doesn't fit my country, and i got an adapter with it. [like this one - very poor]

I have been using both an OP3 charger and a OP5T charger to charge my 5T for the past two months and I have not noticed any difference what so ever. Both chargers charge the 5T in the same amount of time :good:

TheDrag0n

Mar 26, 2011
I have been using both an OP3 charger and a OP5T charger to charge my 5T for the past two months and I have not noticed any difference what so ever. Both chargers charge the 5T in the same amount of time :good:

good to hear, thanks.
if anyone got other conclusion please reply :)

thephantom

Jul 30, 2008
Somewhere in between
Have both chargers as I have both phones. Well, we have. The missus uses the 3t and I the 5t. Our 3t charger uses the round prong and 5t uses the flat but both gives dash charging so we just grab whatever we get hold of when we charge.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone