Is there a module for customizing the stock notification panel? (v4.1.2)

Search This thread

Old Jimbo

Feb 19, 2015
Is there a module for customizing the notification panel for 4.1.2? I want to add/remove toggles from the stock notification panel. I've installed Xposed Framework and tried two modules so far (GravityBox v3.5.9 and XblastTools 1.8.8) but those weren't the solution I need, at least I didn't find the desired option.

Old Jimbo

Feb 19, 2015
I didn't try Wanan Xposed because Wanan says it's for the 4.2+ stock firmware and my phone is 4.1.2.

Anyway, five minutes ago, I gave it a shot but I couldn't installed it - "Parse error: there is a problem parsing the package". Is this error caused by the incompatibility between the apk version and my phone's android? Could it be bypassed or fixed somehow?

Anyway, thanks for your reply! :)

Old Jimbo

Feb 19, 2015
If there are others interested in customizing their notification panel, the issue was solved by using ICS APKTool and following the instructions from this thread (posts #1 and #31).

Of course, it would be much easier if there were a module for customizing the notification panel but, since then, it's better the above method than nothing. :)