• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Is there a way to activate the LG v60 hidden menu?

Search This thread

andamiro00

Dec 1, 2021
First of all, I am writing it using a translator because I can't speak English. Please understand even if the writing is awkward.

My device is the Japanese version of lg v60 (a001lg). There is no field test menu in the hidden menu of the Japanese version device. I opened the bootloader.
Is there a way to activate the blocked hidden menu? I'm trying to activate the volte. To do so, I'm going to activate ims setting.

The method I've tried so far.
I tried cross-flash with tmobile kdz. However, cross-flashing failed due to different partition structures.
"operatorlogging" "eri" "carrier" "persdata" "OP_a" "OP_b" There's no partition.
I tried to activate the volte provided. I failed.

It seems certain that the file inside the device is in the hidden menu.

Please advise on how to activate the cross-flashing or hidden menu.

openbox909

Oct 9, 2021
LG G6
LG G8X ThinQ
First of all, I am writing it using a translator because I can't speak English. Please understand even if the writing is awkward.

My device is the Japanese version of lg v60 (a001lg). There is no field test menu in the hidden menu of the Japanese version device. I opened the bootloader.
Is there a way to activate the blocked hidden menu? I'm trying to activate the volte. To do so, I'm going to activate ims setting.

The method I've tried so far.
I tried cross-flash with tmobile kdz. However, cross-flashing failed due to different partition structures.
"operatorlogging" "eri" "carrier" "persdata" "OP_a" "OP_b" There's no partition.
I tried to activate the volte provided. I failed.

It seems certain that the file inside the device is in the hidden menu.

Please advise on how to activate the cross-flashing or hidden menu.
Try to install this app

Attachments

• com.lge.hiddenmenu_9-28_minAPI28(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
    2 MB · Views: 65

Airtioteclint

Nov 20, 2012
Dial *#546368#*600#
Field test

Edit - oh I just read your original post again. You don't have field test. Maybe you can try using different APN settings.

Last edited:

andamiro00

Dec 1, 2021
*#546368#*600#을 누르십시오.
현장시험

편집 - oh 나는 방금 너의 원래 글을 다시 읽었어. 현장검증도 안 하고. 다른 APN 설정을 사용해 보십시오.
대답해줘서 고마워.
현재 한국에서 사용되고 있으며 다른 apn으로 변경하려고 했지만 볼트를 사용할 수 없었다.
나는 이 문제로 소프트뱅크에 연락했다.
소프트뱅크는 자사 회사인 유심만 볼트를 사용할 수 있다고 밝혔다.
숨겨진 메뉴를 열어야 할 것 같은데 슈퍼 유저로서도 어떻게 풀어야 할지 모르겠다.

kim12355

Sep 18, 2014
Hello. Have you upgraded it to android 11?
And could you dump to help me, i finding it!

andamiro00

Dec 1, 2021
I need a001lg android 11 modem ab, also ftm if you accept
Could you dump it and send it to me?
Modems a and b can be sent.
Can you tell me why FTM is needed?
And do you mean you need a dump file with LG up?
I'm watching it through a translator. It's translated weirdly. Are you saying you need a dump file, too?

Reactions: kim12355

kim12355

Sep 18, 2014
I'm watching it through a translator. It's translated weirdly. Are you saying you need a dump file, too?
You can follow these steps in bootloader unlock instruction and just open partition manager in qfil. Then you can see all partitions in your v60 (some are hidden). Find modem a and modem b, right click on it select first row and click read to dump it

andamiro00

Dec 1, 2021
You can follow these steps in bootloader unlock instruction and just open partition manager in qfil. Then you can see all partitions in your v60 (some are hidden). Find modem a and modem b, right click on it select first row and click read to dump it
I uploaded a modem file.
Check it out.
I hope the modem is activated.

I don't think I can upload it on xda because the modem is big. Is there any way to send it to an email or somewhere else?

kim12355

Sep 18, 2014
I need ftm because somehow i bought. My ftm not original
But it still work normally but i lost combo hard button to enter factory data reset. That why i ask it

andamiro00

Dec 1, 2021
But it still work normally but i lost combo hard button to enter factory data reset. That why i ask it
Please leave a comment when you have received the modem file.
FTM files are difficult to share.
However, if you need anything, I can let you know if you call the hexa code offset number.

kim12355

Sep 18, 2014
However, if you need anything, I can let you know if you call the hexa code offset number.
thank you!!!! first i flashed it on android 10 base and i have signal. it is a nice ensign that it will make fingerprint work on android 11

my v60 it already crossflashed by somehow before i bought it. it have impl 0 and i can crossflash any version but signal only work with original modem.
about i just wanna edit imei and sn then restore in my v60. it not important with me because my v60 it just lost hard combo button enter factory data reset

thank you again <3. im upgrading to android 11, and see will fingerprint work!!

andamiro00

Dec 1, 2021
thank you!!!! first i flashed it on android 10 base and i have signal. it is a nice ensign that it will make fingerprint work on android 11

my v60 it already crossflashed by somehow before i bought it. it have impl 0 and i can crossflash any version but signal only work with original modem.
about i just wanna edit imei and sn then restore in my v60. it not important with me because my v60 it just lost hard combo button enter factory data reset

thank you again <3. im upgrading to android 11, and see will fingerprint work!!
If possible, could you tell me how you cross-flash? I also cross-flash on t-mobile, but failed. There was an error like the picture.

Attachments

• 11212121212.JPG
    11212121212.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 34

kim12355

Sep 18, 2014
If possible, could you tell me how you cross-flash? I also cross-flash on t-mobile, but failed. There was an error like the picture.
like i said that it crossflashed before i bought it so i dont know how.
but i think medusa pro box can do it. and also make a full dump of your device.
maybe leronex on discord can help you
pm me in telegram (Mama Tao)

andamiro00

Dec 1, 2021
like i said that it crossflashed before i bought it so i dont know how.
but i think medusa pro box can do it. and also make a full dump of your device.
maybe leronex on discord can help you
pm me in telegram (Mama Tao)
Congratulations on your successful communication.
There was hope, but it disappeared again. The information is appreciated.

kim12355

Sep 18, 2014
Congratulations on your successful communication.
There was hope, but it disappeared again. The information is appreciated.
It so much risks to do it. Because we dont have any experience about it (that why you need to make full dumps, i mean full backup partitions). But your v60 still have L1 winevine right?
After do that and successful your impl will return zero and winevine will be changed to L3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I need a001lg android 11 modem ab, also ftm if you accept
    Could you dump it and send it to me?
    I uploaded a modem file.
    Check it out.
    I hope the modem is activated.

I don't think I can upload it on xda because the modem is big. Is there any way to send it to an email or somewhere else?
    To thank you for your modem
    I can give you my full dump.
    If you want to cross flash leronex can help you without fee, also help you make a full dump
    Join it and find leronex. Im StazB in discord group
    Thank you for your advice. First of all, I don't want to break L1 right now, but I'm thinking about another way, so I don't know the information. If I can't do everything I can later, I'll try. When that time comes, I will eavesdrop again. When that time comes, please invite us to the Discord server. Thank you.
    Yes so thank you again.

But did you follow crossflash method in g8 xda box?

If you dont have field in hidden menu. Maybe it need another code but
    Try this code 5457#*(devicemodel)#

I've been using lg in the past and this is the first thing I tried. v60 was unusable code.

Followed by g8 xda cross flash. I don't know if you have opened your lg v60 QFIL, but the partition structure is different from the US and European versions of lg v60.

If possible can you show me your cross flashed partition of lg v60?