Is there a way to activate the LG v60 hidden menu?

Search This thread

kim12355

Sep 18, 2014
Congratulations on your successful communication.
There was hope, but it disappeared again. The information is appreciated.
To thank you for your modem
I can give you my full dump.
If you want to cross flash leronex can help you without fee, also help you make a full dump
Join it and find leronex. Im StazB in discord group

Reactions: Kamranali6969

andamiro00

Dec 1, 2021
LG V60 ThinQ
If you want to cross flash leronex can help you without fee, also help you make a full dump
Thank you for your advice. First of all, I don't want to break L1 right now, but I'm thinking about another way, so I don't know the information. If I can't do everything I can later, I'll try. When that time comes, I will eavesdrop again. When that time comes, please invite us to the Discord server. Thank you.

Reactions: kim12355

kim12355

Sep 18, 2014
Thank you for your advice. First of all, I don't want to break L1 right now, but I'm thinking about another way, so I don't know the information. If I can't do everything I can later, I'll try. When that time comes, I will eavesdrop again. When that time comes, please invite us to the Discord server. Thank you.
Yes so thank you again.

But did you follow crossflash method in g8 xda box?

If you dont have field in hidden menu. Maybe it need another code but
Try this code 5457#*(devicemodel)#

andamiro00

Dec 1, 2021
LG V60 ThinQ
Yes so thank you again.

But did you follow crossflash method in g8 xda box?

If you dont have field in hidden menu. Maybe it need another code but
Try this code 5457#*(devicemodel)#

I've been using lg in the past and this is the first thing I tried. v60 was unusable code.

Followed by g8 xda cross flash. I don't know if you have opened your lg v60 QFIL, but the partition structure is different from the US and European versions of lg v60.

If possible can you show me your cross flashed partition of lg v60?

Reactions: kim12355

kim12355

Sep 18, 2014
I've been using lg in the past and this is the first thing I tried. v60 was unusable code.

Followed by g8 xda cross flash. I don't know if you have opened your lg v60 QFIL, but the partition structure is different from the US and European versions of lg v60.

If possible can you show me your cross flashed partition of lg v60?
ofc. here you are

Attachments

• COM8_PartitionsList.xml
    20.3 KB · Views: 100

gday14

Dec 29, 2021
I need a001lg android 11 modem ab, also ftm if you accept
Could you dump it and send it to me? A001LG Rom kdz

Please help me find the firmware or backup A001LG Rom kdz

Kamranali6969

Sep 12, 2022
Can you re share discord invite link as it's expired? I need V60 Softbank A001LG KDZ as my phone is soft bricked and is stucked on LG boot logo. Thanks

M.Z.F

Account currently disabled
Jun 29, 2017
Usa
meettomy.site
can you help me to recover A001 (Japanese version) while i was doing cross flash IEMI is nulled and unable to connect with USB deBUG mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I need a001lg android 11 modem ab, also ftm if you accept
    Could you dump it and send it to me?
    Modems a and b can be sent.
    Can you tell me why FTM is needed?
    And do you mean you need a dump file with LG up?
    I'm watching it through a translator. It's translated weirdly. Are you saying you need a dump file, too?
    You can follow these steps in bootloader unlock instruction and just open partition manager in qfil. Then you can see all partitions in your v60 (some are hidden). Find modem a and modem b, right click on it select first row and click read to dump it
    I uploaded a modem file.
    Check it out.
    I hope the modem is activated.

I don't think I can upload it on xda because the modem is big. Is there any way to send it to an email or somewhere else?
    I need ftm because somehow i bought. My ftm not original
    But it still work normally but i lost combo hard button to enter factory data reset. That why i ask it
    Please leave a comment when you have received the modem file.
    FTM files are difficult to share.
    However, if you need anything, I can let you know if you call the hexa code offset number.
    Congratulations on your successful communication.
    There was hope, but it disappeared again. The information is appreciated.