Is there any carrier unlock method for LG G8 at&t ?

Search This thread

petrusalvesba

Jun 2, 2021
hello I have a lg g8 at&t G820UM20t that works only with at&t chips, but I live in Brazil and it is not possible to use at&t, I would like to know if there is any way to unlock it to use with other carriers

AsItLies

Nov 4, 2009
tucson
Samsung Galaxy S10
hello I have a lg g8 at&t G820UM20t that works only with at&t chips, but I live in Brazil and it is not possible to use at&t, I would like to know if there is any way to unlock it to use with other carriers

It's probably possible to completely flash a firmware dump from another g8 with medusa box.

I just went through this, don't know what a medusa box is but the firmware dump from another g8 won't work. I understand that the locking happens in nvm / ufs memory, nothing to do with the firmware.

I used remote unlock service, only about 25 bucks and it was relatively easy (relatively, there's numerous apps u have to install and quite a few details to pay attention to). You can find them on the tele group for v50/G8.

cheers

petrusalvesba

Jun 2, 2021
I just went through this, don't know what a medusa box is but the firmware dump from another g8 won't work. I understand that the locking happens in nvm / ufs memory, nothing to do with the firmware.

I used remote unlock service, only about 25 bucks and it was relatively easy (relatively, there's numerous apps u have to install and quite a few details to pay attention to). You can find them on the tele group for v50/G8.

cheers
where can i find this tele group for v50/g8 ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can also visit this website. It's the same place but this is the web info about the service and all the options they provide. But when it comes time to doing it best to have tele app so u can communicate.

cheers
    I hired the service for 30 dollars and it really works the unlocking was done very fast and with a great service
    thanks for the recommendation