Question Is there any g cam for redmi note 11 s ?

Search This thread
The most recent stable release of MGC by BSG somewhat works (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV2b). I'm using the com.android.mgc package, but com.google.android.GoogleCameraEng also seems to work (the two com.codeaura.* packages crash and I haven't bothered trying the com.samsung.* packages).

The issues I'm facing at the moment are:
- buffer lag
- modules 0.6 and 0.8 crash the app (and 1.7 is fixed focus so pretty useless)
- slow-mo video doesn't work

I haven't found a working Magisk module to fix the buffer lag yet, or any MGC configs for this device, so have blacklisted the non-functional modules for the time being.

I don't like the MIUI gallery, so uninstalled it with Debloater and replaced it with Google's "Gallery Go", which interfaces well. If you don't have a Google gallery app then the gallery icon will probably crash the app.

The performance is definitely better, particularly when it comes to the horrendous oversharpening of the default camera app (worst in low light). The colours are perhaps a little warm for my liking though.

Last edited:

shizanuti_arm

Jul 10, 2022
The most recent stable release of MGC by BSG somewhat works (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV2b). I'm using the com.android.mgc package, but com.google.android.GoogleCameraEng also seems to work (the two com.codeaura.* packages crash and I haven't bothered trying the com.samsung.* packages).

- buffer lag

I haven't found a working Magisk module to fix the buffer lag yet, or any MGC configs for this device, so have blacklisted the non-functional modules for the time being.

I don't like the MIUI gallery, so uninstalled it with Debloater and replaced it with Google's "Gallery Go", which interfaces well. If you don't have a Google gallery app then the gallery icon will probably crash the app.

The performance is definitely better, particularly when it comes to the horrendous oversharpening of the default camera app (worst in low light). The colours are perhaps a little warm for my liking though.
I'm sorry, is camera 2 api already enabled on this phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- buffer lag

This device have amazing camera it must have g cam
    Is there any g cam for this specific divice?
    If not how much time it will take to launch?
    I have searched alot but cannot find for this device
    Also guide me where it will be available
    Mediatek == no gcam