is there any MNML Case alternative?

Search This thread

lemonspeakers

Jan 11, 2009
New York
Still in the search for this for the 6T. Looks like MNML made one for the 6 and the 7/7pro. They totally slipped the T versions tho.
I'm so bummed.
Ultra thin (paper-thickness) cases are my thing.

If anyone finds

Zaihanzainal

I ordered various different cases on ebay and Amazon and the best (thinnest) I found was the "Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Case".
https://nillkin.org/smartphones-acc...-a6013-accessories/nillkin-oneplus-6t-frosted

Nowhere near as thin as MNML, but I really like the textured back.

I wonder why MNML is not offering anything for the OP 6T, although they did offer cases for other OP devices.

Did you contact MNML? If yes, did you get any answer?
I use this case too, yup I love how it feels in the hand too and that it doesn't add too much to the bezel if the display. Very tight fit too, had to rip out my skin to use it properly

Riddle5

Nov 27, 2013
Zamora
Does anyone know if the ORIGINAL case, more specifically the red silicone case of the op7 works for the op6t?

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
I got a skin from gadgetshieldz.
One must watch the installation video on youtube, else as the instructions say, "You're Screwed." And you're almost screwed even with the video. It was a very challenging install, as the product is super adhesive (STICKY--not like silicone Zagg type--STICKY), even with all the squirting with water and re-applying, though with much care, the end results are definitely worth it. Did I say this is a difficult install? It is. However I am satisfied with the results--you know--that sense of accomplishment after the total enervation of mind-numbing effort.
I thought the customer service was poor--when I asked them to start a trace after waiting over 2 months for the delivery, they couldn't tell me anything other than check their order number with my P.O. When I told them that my P.O. would have absolutely no knowledge of their company's internal order number (yes--no tracking number), they did not respond, even to tell me that no mail was going through the post office in India from where they sent it, their post being shut down due to covid. It ultimately arrived about 2 1/2 months after they posted it, now that the Indian post is working again, so you might get yours.

Top Liked Posts