• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Is there any new windows mobile 6.5 for herald ???

Search This thread

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
This is becoming the question of the day. It has been asked almost every day now for a few weeks. If you notice, just a few threads down, there is another post just about this. It's even labeled Windows Mobile 6.5.

Anyhow:
There is only one released ROM and it's the old SLOW build. I have build a new SUPER fast version of the newest build but I am not ready to release it right now since I've been working on my other ROM.

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
i know about the old SLOW build and also i had test it ,,for that im asking about new build if there is new build ? if you have it please ...? thanx alll my br

Like I said, the only existing herald/wing version that isn't that one is the ones i've build. They're all fast. The newest version isn't even buggy, but I haven't had time to really work on the details, so I'm not going to release it, yet. Sorry.
I have to test every ROM before I release it. If not, I get a billion and one complaint from everybody else.

razorbone

Sep 24, 2008
Release Date??

Hey bro! :) when do u plan on releasing the wm6.5 ROM?can i have a copy too?? please? :(

Like I said, the only existing herald/wing version that isn't that one is the ones i've build. They're all fast. The newest version isn't even buggy, but I haven't had time to really work on the details, so I'm not going to release it, yet. Sorry.
I have to test every ROM before I release it. If not, I get a billion and one complaint from everybody else.