Question Is there any salvation from this?

Search This thread

HBMHD

Nov 29, 2021
Hello guys, I created this account because I think I have bricked my Poco F3 badly, but you guys may know how to recover from this:

BRICKED POCO F3 3.png

How did I get here:

This is the first time I try to install a custom rom on any Android phone, nevertheless I followed tutorials step by step on how to unlock the device (I waited 136 hours as instructed) and then I was able to install TWRP first to RAM, and then as a recovery tool as stated in the tutorial I followed. I tried installing LineageOS following this tutorial (in Spanish) but it got seemingly stuck at "step 2/2" stating: "to flash additional zips please reboot recovery", so then I rebooted but this is where things spiraled out of control... After rebooting I was greeted by LineageOS boot logo animation, but it didn't do boot even after 10 minutes, so then I attempted to reboot in recovery by pressing Vol Up+Power, but was greeted by a Recovery tool by LineageOS instead of TWRP, which didn't let me do anything, so then I though "maybe I should do a factory reset and start all over", after which the whole thing wiped.

Now when rebooting it always takes me to LineageOS recovery tool, but now my PC won't recognize the device as storage, it just recognizes it as "Android Bootloader Interface", but CMD doesn't recognize it anymore...

Any idea how to fix this mess? I'm kinda desperate at this point :(

khazzey

Oct 10, 2016
Manila City
xdaforums.com
donwload sdk platform tools
extract it
in file explorer url type cmd it will show cmd
hold power and volume down to your phone to boot it into fastboot
connect phone to pc
type in the opened cmd, fastboot devices
if your devices showed in cmd we can repair it back

Reactions: dodyakako and HBMHD

HBMHD

Nov 29, 2021
Thank you for your quick response, cmd finally detected my phone, I got Mi Flash Tool but it got me a weird message in after installing drivers:

BRICKED POCO F3 4.png

(hopefully it means it was successful) and it detects it as well!

Edit: Not sure what to do next, monkey brain tells me I should probably try installing TWRP again and see if it detects it as storage to try again and install LineageOS? Unless I can do that with Mi Flash Tool instead

Last edited:

khazzey

Oct 10, 2016
Manila City
xdaforums.com
go flash your stock rom before installing and perfecting your custom recovery and roms take note: before flashing stock rom tick clean flash dont flash it if its clean flash and relock bootloader

Reactions: dodyakako

HBMHD

Nov 29, 2021
disregard my stock rom my phone is global variant choose your designated variant to flash

Mine is too, I'm downloading it right now, will take a while.

This may be a silly question and idk if you know the answer of, but will my phone keep charging even if it's in Fastboot mode? It has been on for a few hours since attempting to fix and I don't want it to die in the middle of installing the stock rom, the damn thing won't turn off, every time I hold the power button it just turns on again into that LineageOS recovery tool

khazzey

Oct 10, 2016
Manila City
xdaforums.com

This may be a silly question and idk if you know the answer of, but will my phone keep charging even if it's in Fastboot mode? It has been on for a few hours since attempting to fix and I don't want it to die in the middle of installing the stock rom, the damn thing won't turn off, every time I hold the power button it just turns on again into that LineageOS recovery tool
it will definitely charge like the speed of micro usb like 2.0 amperes in fastboot only it charges too slow but it will keep your phone still alive dont worry after you flashed stock rom it will go back normal 33W

khazzey

Oct 10, 2016
Manila City
xdaforums.com
before i forgot you cant flash your stock rom, you need to install notepad ++ edit the extracted rom batch file clean flash all bat remove the first script, stop the editing for the first fastboot word you read to avoid anti rollback protection of xiaomi

HBMHD

Nov 29, 2021
before i forgot you cant flash your stock rom, you need to install notepad ++ edit the extracted rom batch file clean flash all bat remove the first script, stop the editing for the first fastboot word you read to avoid anti rollback protection of xiaomi

I'm waiting for my file to download again to check that batch file... What I downloaded was "miui_ALIOTHGlobal_V12.5.4.0.RKHMIXM_76076865ce_11.0.zip" which I think it's a file meant for TWRP as it says "Recovery" and not Fastboot (which I didn't know was strictly different), I'm downloading the Fastboot version from here that has the same name as yours now, and then I'll see if I can figure out how to remove a script from a batch file; I was so not prepared for this, but I'm learning slowly lol.

Thank you for the explanations and warnings, I'll keep you and possible readers posted.

khazzey

Oct 10, 2016
Manila City
xdaforums.com
I'm waiting for my file to download again to check that batch file... What I downloaded was "miui_ALIOTHGlobal_V12.5.4.0.RKHMIXM_76076865ce_11.0.zip" which I think it's a file meant for TWRP as it says "Recovery" and not Fastboot (which I didn't know was strictly different), I'm downloading the Fastboot version from here that has the same name as yours now, and then I'll see if I can figure out how to remove a script from a batch file; I was so not prepared for this, but I'm learning slowly lol.

Thank you for the explanations and warnings, I'll keep you and possible readers posted.
thats the right rom you are downloading now the fastboot one after that extract it to drive C: of your pc in able to detect it from xiaomi flash after you downloaded and extracted it go back here i am going to teach you how to edit fastboot command line to avoid anti rollback

HBMHD

Nov 29, 2021
thats the right rom you are downloading now the fastboot one after that extract it to drive C: of your pc in able to detect it from xiaomi flash after you downloaded and extracted it go back here i am going to teach you how to edit fastboot command line to avoid anti rollback
Finally, that took a while; I see the "flash_all.bat" file after extracting.

Attachments

• antirollback.png
    antirollback.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

HBMHD

Nov 29, 2021
edit it with notepad ++ save the first fastboot comand line upto last. then flash it ticking clean flash youre good to go

Sorry I got a bit lost there, what do I edit in Notepad++? Do I remove something or do I copy the first line and move it?

This is what's inside the batch file:

Code:
fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *alioth" || echo Missmatching image and device
fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *alioth" || exit /B 1

::check anti_version
if exist %~dp0images\anti_version.txt (for /f "delims==" %%a in (%~dp0images\anti_version.txt) do (set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=%%a))
if [%CURRENT_ANTI_VER%] EQU [] set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=0
for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('fastboot %* getvar anti 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /r /c:"anti:"') do (set version=%%i)
if [%version%] EQU [] set version=0
set anticheck="antirollback check pass"
if %version% GTR %CURRENT_ANTI_VER% set anticheck="Current device antirollback version is greater than this pakcage"
echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @echo "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1

fastboot %* erase boot_ab || @echo "Erase boot_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @echo "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @echo "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash xbl_ab %~dp0images\xbl.elf || @echo "Flash xbl_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash xbl_config_ab %~dp0images\xbl_config.elf || @echo "Flash xbl_config_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash abl_ab %~dp0images\abl.elf || @echo "Flash abl_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash tz_ab %~dp0images\tz.mbn || @echo "Flash tz_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash hyp_ab %~dp0images\hyp.mbn || @echo "Flash hyp_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash devcfg_ab %~dp0images\devcfg.mbn || @echo "Flash devcfg_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash storsec %~dp0images\storsec.mbn || @echo "Flash storsec error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash bluetooth_ab %~dp0images\BTFM.bin || @echo "Flash bluetooth_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash cmnlib_ab %~dp0images\cmnlib.mbn || @echo "Flash cmnlib_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash cmnlib64_ab %~dp0images\cmnlib64.mbn || @echo "Flash cmnlib64_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash modem_ab %~dp0images\NON-HLOS.bin || @echo "Flash modem_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash dsp_ab %~dp0images\dspso.bin || @echo "Flash dsp_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash keymaster_ab %~dp0images\km41.mbn || @echo "Flash keymaster_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash logo %~dp0images\logo.img || @echo "Flash logo error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash featenabler_ab %~dp0images\featenabler.mbn || @echo "Flash featenabler_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash aop_ab %~dp0images\aop.mbn || @echo "Flash aop_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash qupfw_ab %~dp0images\qupv3fw.elf || @echo "Flash qupfw_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash uefisecapp_ab %~dp0images\uefi_sec.mbn || @echo "Flash uefisecapp_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash multiimgoem_ab %~dp0images\multi_image.mbn || @echo "Flash multiimgoem_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash super %~dp0images\super.img || @echo "Flash super error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash misc %~dp0images\misc.img || @echo "Flash misc error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash vbmeta_ab %~dp0images\vbmeta.img || @echo "Flash vbmeta_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash dtbo_ab %~dp0images\dtbo.img || @echo "Flash dtbo_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash vbmeta_system_ab %~dp0images\vbmeta_system.img || @echo "Flash vbmeta_system_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* erase metadata || @echo "Erase metadata error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash userdata %~dp0images\userdata.img || @echo "Flash userdata error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash cust %~dp0images\cust.img || @echo "Flash cust error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* erase imagefv_ab || @echo "Erase imagefv_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash imagefv_ab %~dp0images\imagefv.elf || @echo "Flash imagefv_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash rescue %~dp0images\rescue.img || @echo "Flash rescue error" && exit 1
fastboot %* flash spunvm %~dp0images\spunvm.bin || @echo "Flash spunvm error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash vendor_boot_ab %~dp0images\vendor_boot.img || @echo "Flash vendor_boot_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash logfs %~dp0images\logfs_ufs_8mb.bin || @echo "Flash logfs error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash boot_ab %~dp0images\boot.img || @echo "Flash boot_ab error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* set_active a || @echo "Set active error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* reboot || @echo "Reboot error" && exit /B 1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    donwload sdk platform tools
    extract it
    in file explorer url type cmd it will show cmd
    hold power and volume down to your phone to boot it into fastboot
    connect phone to pc
    type in the opened cmd, fastboot devices
    if your devices showed in cmd we can repair it back
    try also downloading xiaomi flash tool latest and open the software click drivers on the upper right corner install all 5 drivers and try connecting your phone see if its detected on your device manager
    Thank you for your quick response, cmd finally detected my phone, I got Mi Flash Tool but it got me a weird message in after installing drivers:

View attachment 5470215

(hopefully it means it was successful) and it detects it as well!
    its in chinese character dont worry it is successful hahaha
    1638153878006.png

disregard my stock rom my phone is global variant choose your designated variant to flash

it will definitely charge like the speed of micro usb like 2.0 amperes in fastboot only it charges too slow but it will keep your phone still alive dont worry after you flashed stock rom it will go back normal 33W