Is there any way to disable app drawn over app on tata sky binge plus?

Search This thread

Unhingedmonkey

Apr 29, 2022
Apparently due to last update special permissions column from settings was removed, goal is to remove permission tata sky binge plus for app drawn over app

Adb is disabled by manufacturer, usb debugging is greyed out afaik there is no recovery mode .

I was able to find com.technicolor.tv.settings.adbenabler in system app but no luck ahead

Unhingedmonkey

Apr 29, 2022
Any updates on this? Is there a way to install custom rom on these devices like https://www.atvxperience.com/?
You can turn on usb debugging but the main problem lies within Usb configuration, while you can change it to anything apart from charging and it even even show you that it's MTP of you choose it but if you go back and forth you'll see that it's still on charging. So technically it might be possible install custom rom but this will still be an issue and I am not able find anything solution , ones I checked already had root or adb access

007vivek007

Oct 28, 2014
You can turn on usb debugging but the main problem lies within Usb configuration, while you can change it to anything apart from charging and it even even show you that it's MTP of you choose it but if you go back and forth you'll see that it's still on charging. So technically it might be possible install custom rom but this will still be an issue and I am not able find anything solution , ones I checked already had root or adb access

Hmm, so it’s basically a waste now. Should throw it in the garbage and buy another generic 3GB RAM android box. Is it? 😂

Anyways, is it happening with Airtel Xtream as well?

nitinsawant

May 1, 2011
gross
I purchased tata play box only because it allowed opening apps without recharge
now feels like wasted rs 2500