• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Is there any way to unlock/enable dual sim for LE2125 like flashing EU ROM/Firmware or third party ROM like Lineage ?

Search This thread

ChrisV77

Jul 28, 2021
Is there any way to unlock/enable dual sim for LE2125 like flashing EU ROM/Firmware or third party ROM like Lineage ?

terlynn4

Aug 18, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Nexus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm still trying to figure it out on OOS 11 because I need it for travel next month, but good to know OOS 12 open beta is an option.

On OOS 11, I know you have to edit props to change persist.radio.multisim.config from "ssss" (which means single) to "dsds" (which means dual). From a root shell:
Code:
setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds

That causes the second SIM option to show up in settings, but it's grayed out and says No SIM even though I have both installed. After a reboot, the phone shows no SIM in either slot, and I have to revert the props change and reboot again to restore service. Not sure yet else what I'm missing.

Reactions: Samuel Holland

FizzyAps

What? From everything I've read, the hardware has the same connections inside for the second SIM. The NA model comes with a modified SIM tray that only holds one, but the dual SIM tray is available on eBay and elsewhere.

Attachments

• PXL_20211009_031835950.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211009_031835950.MP.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • 20211008_232010.jpg
    20211008_232010.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 20211008_232241.jpg
    20211008_232241.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 35

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash the le2125 Oxygen OS android 12 beta. Its working for me on a T-Mobile Version.
    I'm still trying to figure it out on OOS 11 because I need it for travel next month, but good to know OOS 12 open beta is an option.

On OOS 11, I know you have to edit props to change persist.radio.multisim.config from "ssss" (which means single) to "dsds" (which means dual). From a root shell:
    Code:
    setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds

That causes the second SIM option to show up in settings, but it's grayed out and says No SIM even though I have both installed. After a reboot, the phone shows no SIM in either slot, and I have to revert the props change and reboot again to restore service. Not sure yet else what I'm missing.
    I got it working just fine haha
    It's not that simple lol
    I when I get 100% stable I will release
    A guide to the public I just wanted to show that it can be achieved
    In other words you just came here to brag, got it.
    No at all I'm showing that I got it to work

And now testing the stability before I just decided to tell people how to do it and they kill their phones like I did my first one