• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Is there any working version of Gcam for S10+ (exynos) ??

Search This thread

LioN.eXe

Sep 12, 2014
Last edited:

mc.canos

Jul 4, 2012
It's not working for me with latest updates from August. Do you have any tip or another place to download it from? Thanks!
I've installed today last version and it works for me without the config file recommended in this thread (the config file crashes the app so I've placed other config file of the available in the same Web in which app is available). I hope this could also works for you.

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

By the way I would like to ask if anyone has been able to solve the following two problems that I have detected:
1/ gallery doesn't open from zgcam app
2/ slow motion doesn't work

ktecho

Dec 18, 2007
Madrid
I've installed today last version and it works for me without the config file recommended in this thread (the config file crashes the app so I've placed other config file of the available in the same Web in which app is available). I hope this could also works for you.

It works for me. Thanks a lot :)

Some things don't work, like the selfie camera. I've installed the 7.4 3359 version. Did you install that one or the 3344 one? Just in case something don't work fine because in the version I installed it says something about S20...

mc.canos

Jul 4, 2012
It works for me. Thanks a lot :)

Some things don't work, like the selfie camera. I've installed the 7.4 3359 version. Did you install that one or the 3344 one? Just in case something don't work fine because in the version I installed it says something about S20...
I've also installed the 3359 version and selfie camera doesn't work also. There has some bugs but the quality is better than with standard one. I'll use both apps until the bugs will be fixed.

GabrielSousa

Feb 15, 2011
Leiria

Pet81

Apr 10, 2021
ZGCAM 3389 please only if name configs7 used for config folders storage Is found but loading every config file crashed app only reinstall help. Is it normal? Is config file needed? S10e Android 11. Many thanks for reply

Top Liked Posts