• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

İs there FM radio

Search This thread

cimbom

Sep 16, 2008
Oh ok, I've got it now, but you get plenty ads like that!
I use a modded popular streaming app to listen music online or offline and watch sports with IPTV, there is no internet free area here, [emoji28].

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Can you name the application where you are offline and have not downloaded it and listened to music and live sports

bASKOU

Mar 4, 2012
Nîmes
I love FM radio, when i choose whatever phone i prefer with fm radio. As data is very costly in dubai comparing India. If anyone can help to install a fm radio in Asus rog 3 i can order that phone, i am currently using rog 2

This phone doesn't have the hardware to receive FM. So it's impossible to receive it as there is nothing on the motherboard to receive the FM.

lordxenu

Jun 22, 2016
If you really really really want it ... you could try using an SDR dongle.
There are android drivers and apps. But of course this means having a giant usb stick sticking out of your phone (i guess you could use a usb extension if you wanted lol)

cimbom

Sep 16, 2008
What I don't understand is why you need to uninstall the FM radio with rog 1 and rog2..
I think this should be on every phone with money..
And right now there is fear of pandemics and earthquakes all over the world
Why do we have to live connected to the internet all the time?

bASKOU

Mar 4, 2012
Nîmes
What I don't understand is why you need to uninstall the FM radio with rog 1 and rog2..
I think this should be on every phone with money..
And right now there is fear of pandemics and earthquakes all over the world
Why do we have to live connected to the internet all the time?

As for me this is the opposite, I don't understand why you need FM on the new high tech devices that will drain your battery and use your phone. You can have it with low price FM receiver that can be used for weeks before running out of battery and can keep it for years. With internet you can have digital streaming with much more choice than FM can ever give you.