• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Is this joying unit any good?

Search This thread

Xenocea

Jul 18, 2021
Hey all. I’m new to the world of Joying & Android headunit.

I’ve been doing a bit of research and this one caught my eyes in terms of specs & feature wise.

My car is a 2012 Toyota Aurion aka Camry V6.

For reference this is the dash of my car.
F069FC18-8F59-4FD2-ADDE-B5FCBE975DD6.jpeg

C5592682-901C-4F75-9080-B11CF7704E9F.jpeg

Will this Joying fit and is it compatible with the car’s factory JBL system?

This unit is available on both eBay & the official Joying site. In case if something goes wrong & I want a refund, which one of the two should I purchase it from?

wpnz

Jun 25, 2017
Ive been using the non JBL version in my Tacoma for months, and it is great. Fast interface, steering wheel buttons all work, and easy to install with their wire harness.

I think that is joying's ebay account so you can order from either and get their warranty.

Reactions: Xenocea

Xenocea

Jul 18, 2021
Cheers for the reply. Are there any bugs or hiccups from your experiences with the unit?

Also both wifi & Carplay works just fine?

wpnz

Jun 25, 2017
No issues, they just updated for support for Wireless Android Auto, and it already supports wired & wireless carplay but I don't have any experience with it.

Reactions: Xenocea

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
No issues, they just updated for support for Wireless Android Auto, and it already supports wired & wireless carplay but I don't have any experience with it.are playing cat and mouse with th

No issues, they just updated for support for Wireless Android Auto, and it already supports wired & wireless carplay but I don't have any experience with it.
FYT are playing catch up with their AA and car play support.

As soon as FYT stop updating these units will be bust for this support as non-genuine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ive been using the non JBL version in my Tacoma for months, and it is great. Fast interface, steering wheel buttons all work, and easy to install with their wire harness.

I think that is joying's ebay account so you can order from either and get their warranty.