Is this pc good for gaming

Search This thread

wajih el amri

Jun 3, 2022
Hi I am looking for a pc for play games like gta v fifa 22 21 ark.. Is this good?
I5-2500 non k
8gb ram
Gtx 750 ti
Msi b75a-g41 mother card

amadjan

Nov 24, 2022
Good for old gen games but new gen need atleast Ryzen 2nd 3rd gen proccesor with good gpu to play in better performance

Apr 7, 2023
Hi I am looking for a pc for play games like gta v fifa 22 21 ark.. Is this good?
I5-2500 non k
8gb ram
Gtx 750 ti
Msi b75a-g41 mother card
Yes, you should be able to run these games with the given specs sheet but you will have to run these games on Low Graphics Setting to get playable frame rates. For FIFA 22, you should be able to run the game on low to medium graphics settings with a decent frame rate. For GTA 5, you should be able to run the game on low to medium graphics settings with a decent frame rate as well.
However, all the extra graphic options like Shadows, Reflections, Crowd Details, Water Quality and Post-Processing Effects must be disabled to get decent FPS.

• Wow
Reactions: arjuna204
I5-2500 non k
8gb ram
Gtx 750 ti
Msi b75a-g41 mother card
Should be able to run medium games (not AAA) at about 60fps @1440x900. Next time it would help if you'd would mention the games that would be played, some are cpu bound and some are gpu bound.

Edit: I'm an idiot, didn't see the games on top. Should run the games pretty well on medium-low settings