Is this proof of 4.1?

Search This thread

Greg Tolan

Dec 27, 2010
New York
I added it to my cart in google play to see what would happen and the below image popped up. You can see it vaguely but the search bar widget is changed and the wallpaper is not on the current nexus.

Attachments

• nexus.jpg
    nexus.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 5,058

adrynalyne

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2008
I am...shocked.

Even if it is an accident (I am sure it was), someone knows something ;)

Maybe we will get it far sooner than I expected. Of course, that does lend to the idea that JB is just an incremental update and not an overhaul like some were thinking.

It also makes me sad to be on Verizon, because I know I will have to find myself a leak for proprietaries :(

BuddyJoe83

Nov 15, 2011
This...

Makes me happy, even more, that I got this baby :) nice find

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

jonnyg1097

Oct 1, 2010
Toronto
I have no doubt. However, someone typoed not only the version number, but the name. Which leads me to think that it is either a cruel joke, or its release is close.

I can understand typoing 4.1 instead of 4.0 but I dont think someone could typo Jelly Bean instead of Ice Cream Sandwich.

I think its coming.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just comparing the price of a unlocked nexus and found this. Look for it yourself for proof.

Removed the image. To much personal info on it. Go to one of the dozen other websites to view it.
    I added it to my cart in google play to see what would happen and the below image popped up. You can see it vaguely but the search bar widget is changed and the wallpaper is not on the current nexus.
    That might not be the release date of Jelly Bean. Rather, it could be the release date of the next Nexus phone.

I think you are reading too far into a render. If you stare long enough, you can see an image of Jesus in the wallpaper too. :p
    Stupid

Still waiting for my 4.0.1 nexus to take its first step
    This phone sucks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

You suck

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode