Is this proof of 4.1?

Search This thread

leoluisguitar

Apr 30, 2012
I cant wait till they release 4.1 jelly to our Gnex >_<!! Now im more than happy to have a Gnex and not a sgs3.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

BeerChameleon

Aug 21, 2008
Tucson,Arizona.
I cant wait till they release 4.1 jelly to our Gnex >_<!! Now im more than happy to have a Gnex and not a sgs3.

damn straight and if you rooted i would like to think 90% of nexus owners are :rolleyes:

Then we will have it before the ota since it will be built from source on custom roms :cool:

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

even if we dont know how soon, for sure its "the first phone with Android 4.1"

yep :D

NEXUS FTW!!!!

2 year contract with pure google such a smart choice on my phone decision :D

Reactions: spidernix

xXDLD511Xx

Jun 21, 2012
Is that you lol????

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340305331326.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340305331326.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,000

Metroba

Dec 30, 2011
It's false advertising if they say they will ship out a phone with 4.1 and then don't provide. I don't think it's a typo either.

bozzykid

May 1, 2011
everything depends by what they mean with "soon"

1 month? 5 months?

LOL

I would say closer to 1 month considering in 5 months you would think they would be selling newer Nexus devices by then. And since they said it will be the first, JB must be coming before the new Nexus device(s).

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

It's false advertising if they say they will ship out a phone with 4.1 and then don't provide. I don't think it's a typo either.

It says 4.1 is shipping soon on the phone, not that the phone is being shipped with 4.1 so it isn't false advertising.

Reactions: Metroba

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just comparing the price of a unlocked nexus and found this. Look for it yourself for proof.

Removed the image. To much personal info on it. Go to one of the dozen other websites to view it.
    I added it to my cart in google play to see what would happen and the below image popped up. You can see it vaguely but the search bar widget is changed and the wallpaper is not on the current nexus.
    That might not be the release date of Jelly Bean. Rather, it could be the release date of the next Nexus phone.

I think you are reading too far into a render. If you stare long enough, you can see an image of Jesus in the wallpaper too. :p
    Stupid

Still waiting for my 4.0.1 nexus to take its first step
    This phone sucks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

You suck

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode