Is Vivo V21 5G available in India?

Search This thread

ayushnair

• Apr 3, 2021
    Vivo V21 5G was launched some time ago with Mediatek Dimensity 800U chipset. Is this smartphone currently available on any store?
    Yes bro its available on flipkart as far as I can see. I think they have priced the Vivo V21 5G well because the mid-range segment in india is quite crowded and this phone stands apart with its impressive camera specs and mediatek SoC.

Reactions: Austinredstoner
    Feb 8, 2021
    Yes bro its available on flipkart as far as I can see. I think they have priced the Vivo V21 5G well because the mid-range segment in india is quite crowded and this phone stands apart with its impressive camera specs and mediatek SoC.
    Thanks and I have bought this smartphone now. Brilliant camera specs and the Mediatek Dimensity 5G chipset also works great for gaming.

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
    Moto G7
    U do realize that Flipkart is only available in India right
    For me I really wish I can use Flipkart but I can't because I'm in united states

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Vivo V21 5G was launched some time ago with Mediatek Dimensity 800U chipset. Is this smartphone currently available on any store?