[ISSUE][FIXED] Missing Toggle In Quick Setting Panel

Search This thread

somekeystrokes

Jul 1, 2011
Have been seeing this topic from 4-5 days. I ma an Indian user with s6 edge. The toggles were perfectly in the position until today morning. So now the Indian version also has toggles missing. So frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G925I using XDA Free mobile app

TheMathMan

Dec 30, 2009
Brighton
Missing a lot here....

8310b443c778a69e188c48349fc48181.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

nk33

Jun 24, 2009
This seriously boggles the mind! I have done no updates or made any changes to my edge in the last 2 months, yet my hotspot toggle is gone! How the frigg does that happen?

samsparkin

Jan 2, 2013
Gulbarga
A fix

I just fixed the issue. Visit sammobile website and the page about missing toggles. At the end of the page is a link. I'm new here so they aren't allowing me to post the Web link.

At the end of the page is a link ... FIX TOGGLES. Click it to download the apk.

nk33

Jun 24, 2009
I just fixed the issue. Visit sammobile website and the page about missing toggles. At the end of the page is a link. I'm new here so they aren't allowing me to post the Web link.

At the end of the page is a link ... FIX TOGGLES. Click it to download the apk.

What do you do after you run the apk? The app doesnt make any sense…all it says is multi window with an option to add to the panel… but when u click add nothing happens… is there something I am missing?

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA Free mobile app

Jun 15, 2015
Manila
What do you do after you run the apk? The app doesnt make any sense…all it says is multi window with an option to add to the panel… but when u click add nothing happens… is there something I am missing?

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA Free mobile app
Supposedly it will add the missing toggle, just install the 3 apks one by one and run in one after the other.

nk33

Jun 24, 2009
Supposedly it will add the missing toggle, just install the 3 apks one by one and run in one after the other.

but when I run all of mine, they just say multi-window - none of them say wifi hotspot - which is the only one i want.

what are the steps? do we run them and reboot ? do we run them and then do something within the app? i have tried every possible mix of things and my hotspot is still not there

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

but when I run all of mine, they just say multi-window - none of them say wifi hotspot - which is the only one i want.

what are the steps? do we run them and reboot ? do we run them and then do something within the app? i have tried every possible mix of things and my hotspot is still not there

ok - it finally worked! you have to click add to quicktoggles....

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone