[ISSUE][FIXED] Missing Toggle In Quick Setting Panel

Search This thread

Demonlinx

Apr 17, 2011
I have a brand new S6 EDGE PLUS and I am missing the "Do not disturb" toggle: any idea how I can add it? I am not rooted...
I have tried samsung official apk but it does not restore the do not disturb toggle

Search for fixdatatoggle.apk on google, thats what i used. It gave me all my lost toggles back.

thegios

Mar 16, 2006
Latina
Search for fixdatatoggle.apk on google, thats what i used. It gave me all my lost toggles back.

tried with no avail... I hade only the do not disturb toggle missing and after running the app nothing has changed

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

tried with no avail... I hade only the do not disturb toggle missing and after running the app nothing has changed

or better, I tried with the one supplied by samsung officially, as I am not rooted

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Today I switch on mobile data using the toggle in notification area and the turn off after some usage. Later on, I tried to turn on again and the toggle disappeared? How do I make it show up again? No software update was done.

EXTRA information : Phone is completely stock. Never rooted it.

This thread is regarding to world wide missing toggle issue happened all around the world. Waiting for a fix from Samsung.

Issue status - [FIXED]

DOWNLOAD FIX APK = http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=61418555

OR

Go to Samsung app and find quick panel restore.

Cause of missing toggle still unknown.

Temporary Data only toggle fix = http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=61336822 Thanks to @NimeniAltu

I tried both samsung app and the one posted here, but the DO NOT DISTURB toggle is still missing on my S6 EDGE PLUS, hyet I have another one I do not see here: PROIVATE MODE o_O

Demonlinx

Apr 17, 2011

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

or better, I tried with the one supplied by samsung officially, as I am not rooted

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

I tried both samsung app and the one posted here, but the DO NOT DISTURB toggle is still missing on my S6 EDGE PLUS, hyet I have another one I do not see here: PROIVATE MODE o_O

You dont need root to try the apk i suggested. You just google it, download the apk and install it. Then run the apk and it should restore. Did you run the apk i suggested or just the samsung official one? Because the samsung official one didn't work for me either.

thegios

Mar 16, 2006
Latina
I tried both but nothing happens, see screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-29-23-19-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-29-23-19-19.png
    181 KB · Views: 356

LCQueens

Nov 10, 2015
data toggle for Galaxy S5, great for a few days

EDIT: Modified myself the app for adding the mobile data toggle and works, apk attached, just click add multiwindow toggle and data toggle should be there

Use the thanks button if this works for you

I was able to get the data toggle in my new galaxy s5, great for a about a week. Then the toggle mysteriously disappeared. Maybe not so mysterious. as ATT is my service provider. Have tried installing again, but to no avail.
Anything new on this front? A lot of the posts are from a few months ago. Very frustrated with this issue. Had a great app that did the trick on my s4. haven't found one yet for the s5.

Pottertons

Jun 5, 2011
Had a great app that did the trick on my s4. haven't found one yet for the s5.

Yes, i used to use Widgetsoid on my S4. Brilliant app for all your quick access controls. I tried it on the S6 but half of the things that i used to use no longer work, because they need to have 'system access' which requires root; which i'm not too comfortable with doing yet.

EDIT: Modified myself the app for adding the mobile data toggle and works, apk attached, just click add multiwindow toggle and data toggle should be there

Use the thanks button if this works for you

This is brilliant. Thank you very much.
I just go my S6 a couple of weeks ago, so I never did have the 'Mobile Data' toggle to begin with.
Now, if only there was some sort of toggle for the stupid lock screen. Can't stand having to constantly enter the password when i'm at home.

Last edited:

rmc16

Dec 11, 2013
Nicely done

Data Toggle in Notification Panel works for various Galaxy models, currently I'm using it on Galaxy S6 Active SM-G890A and Galaxy S4 (AT&T and Sprint) :good:

Last edited:

wrwolf2

Nov 24, 2014
Ottawa
Today I switch on mobile data using the toggle in notification area and the turn off after some usage. Later on, I tried to turn on again and the toggle disappeared? How do I make it show up again? No software update was done.

EXTRA information : Phone is completely stock. Never rooted it.

This thread is regarding to world wide missing toggle issue happened all around the world. Waiting for a fix from Samsung.

Issue status - [FIXED]

DOWNLOAD FIX APK = http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=61418555

OR

Go to Samsung app and find quick panel restore.

Cause of missing toggle still unknown.

Temporary Data only toggle fix = http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=61336822 Thanks to @NimeniAltu
had the same problem a while ago, that TOGGLE was gone and S6 Edge ( SM - G925F ) wasn;'t even rooted. What i did was restoring a firmware of a different country/operator with odin then i got it back. had not heard of fixes or Samsung apps earlier.
marc

TAR2

Jan 26, 2016
This didn't work for me. I installed the app, turned on MultiWindow, and the mobile data toggle still isn't there.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

RonanFrost

Dec 23, 2015
This didn't work for me. I installed the app, turned on MultiWindow, and the mobile data toggle still isn't there.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Did you run the app from your app drawer, or literally turn on multiwindow? You need to run the app, which in your drawer, is labeled "multiwindow toggle" and has the multiwindow icon with a circle and bar over it.

Top Liked Posts