[ISSUE][FIXED] Missing Toggle In Quick Setting Panel

Search This thread

tosakum12

Oct 20, 2016
Now there's an easier way

Go to Galaxy Apps and Download Good Lock. It's like a lock screen exclusively for Samsung.

It's pretty nice compared to it's normal lock screen. It gives you a little bit more features and a different look for the notification panel. It's gonna look more like Android Marshmallow type...thing. BUt the mobile data toggle will be there. Give it a try.

Ultimo1990

Oct 29, 2016
Marshmallow 6.0.1

Hello .. i have a Galaxy S7 Sprint. Sm-930p. After resete i lost my Mobile Data toggle. Quick panel restore not working. Please help me..

glenalm

Sep 11, 2016
I got the samsung J700T (t-mobile). I never had this option in my quick settings but I want to add it. I installed this app but it doesnt work. Any ideas?

Mr Hassan

Feb 14, 2016
but in latest version not work any one app, kindly do something for that

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Hello .. i have a Galaxy S7 Sprint. Sm-930p. After resete i lost my Mobile Data toggle. Quick panel restore not working. Please help me..

same with me , also i need it, if you find a solution so kindly info me:)

Kawish Siddiqui

Feb 9, 2017
Hello guys,
While following the same procedure i wasn't able to get the Data icon back. Its does not allow me to click Add to Quick Toggles which makes me unable to get the the icon on quick panel.
Please help i have Samsung S6 and model is SM G920W8.

amine0209

May 1, 2018
an easier solution

I have discovered an easier solution to this problem
there an app called " Quick panel Manager" you just install it and add the name of toggle you want to add mile Hotspot or mobile data
for mobile data add : MobileData;
wifi hotspot: WiFiHotspot;
Torch: TorchLight;

I am a new user so I can't add the download link just google on it

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone