Question Issue: touch is not working properly

Search This thread

omair.anwer

May 5, 2013
Hi, when notification bar is set as "show", bottom part of screen multi touch does not work properly as seen in thr video. If notification bar is set to "hide" it works.

Added screen recording as zip.

Please help to solve this issue.

Attachments

• Screenrecorder-2021-04-09-10-38-13-86.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Sajjad6630

Aug 12, 2016
Hi, when notification bar is set as "show", bottom part of screen multi touch does not work properly as seen in thr video. If notification bar is set to "hide" it works.

Added screen recording as zip.

Please help to solve this issue.
i have issue with touch too. in two 1in1 cm area on my touch doesnt work properly.(in bottom and right side of touch screen). and when i restarting phone this issue go away.
1.does your issue solved? if yes how?
2.do u know its from software or hardware?
3.anyone have suggestion?

RavzsTez

Aug 21, 2018
i have issue with touch too. in two 1in1 cm area on my touch doesnt work properly.(in bottom and right side of touch screen). and when i restarting phone this issue go away.
Even I faced the same issue, and this problem is faced by multiple users. Just check the telegram channel, so many reports on the same problem.
Mine the bottom middle part of the screen sometimes touch not registering like scrolling but again if I click any apps it opens. Only this problem is related to scrolling.
I have got the replacement of the phone and now there is no issue.

Reactions: Sajjad6630

Sajjad6630

Aug 12, 2016
Even I faced the same issue, and this problem is faced by multiple users. Just check the telegram channel, so many reports on the same problem.
Mine the bottom middle part of the screen sometimes touch not registering like scrolling but again if I click any apps it opens. Only this problem is related to scrolling.
i think thats software issue in miui in android 11.not in poco x3 pro. in all xiaomi devices. i found one solution. i dont know it work or not. let me explain:

Turn off MIUI optimization > give restart >Turn on MIUI optimization < give again restart.... Problem solved...yku can find miui optimization in developer option
and if u dont find optimization in developer u should:

Tap "reset to default values" in developer options a few times to view the miui optimisation toggler. You'll have to give permissions to apps again though.
i test it for an hours and share my result if it work or not. every body pls share their result. 🌷

RavzsTez

Aug 21, 2018
i think thats software issue in miui in android 11.not in poco x3 pro. in all xiaomi devices. i found one solution. i dont know it work or not. let me explain:

Turn off MIUI optimization > give restart >Turn on MIUI optimization < give again restart.... Problem solved...yku can find miui optimization in developer option
and if u dont find optimization in developer u should:

Tap "reset to default values" in developer options a few times to view the miui optimisation toggler. You'll have to give permissions to apps again though.
i test it for an hours and share my result if it work or not. every body pls share their result. 🌷
3 things here
A) The problem is not for all phones i guess, faced the issue on Vayu version and my replacement phone was Bhima. In Bhima no problem.
B) If you think its due to MIUI optimization then i dont want to activate miui optimization then its not the right solution.
C) I have seen some people reported the issue because of popups that they allowed in some particular applications like Teams, etc

Last edited:

Sajjad6630

Aug 12, 2016
3 things here
A) The problem is not for all phones i guess, faced the issue on Vayu version and my replacement phone was Bhima. In Bhima no problem.
B) If you think its due to MIUI optimization then i dont want to activate miui optimization then its not the right solution.
C) I have seen some people reported the issue because of popups that they allowed in some particular applications like Teams, etc
no bro. i see in many model of xiaomi this issue. not all device. afew device in all model of xiaomi. for example note 9 and ect.... . pls test my solution. i see it in another forum from another model. and share result

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
There are custom Roms now. Some ways to distinguish the source of issues.

1) If using custom Roms other than stock MIUI or by Xiaomi.eu and the issue vanished

1A) If your MIUI is not up to date --> first update to see if it's fixed, sometimes Xiaomi already fixed it, sometimes.
1B) If your MIUI is up to date, it's MIUI rom problem. --> Find Xiaomi

2)
If custom Roms still present with this issue, there is at least 3 possibilities

2A) Hardware issues (either universal or unlucky faulty devices) --> Find Xiaomi
2B) Stock firmware causes. Even custom Roms most likely will use stock firmware, so if there's problem in the firmware, most custom Roms will be affected. --> Find Xiaomi
2C)
Android 11 compatibility issue. Some apps are outdated or no optimization. Issues is to be expected. --> Report to the App

This is not all, only think of these at the moment.

You can see most of the solution is Find Xiaomi, so just complain to Xiaomi customer service. This is the easiest way. But first follow 1A) because they will very likely tell you to do that. 2C) will be the answer if they just want to turn a blind eye.

Last edited:

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Can anybody tell the lcm vendor of x3 pro? By checking device info hw app in rooted devices?
NVT capacitive touchscreen

Lottery for this one.

1620911245534.png

Last edited:

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Tell me how to check it, i'll let u know

This is translated with Google Translate.
1620965484102.png

Source: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=1019673&view=findpost&p=105790166

Another way is turn on ADB debug in developer option, connect your PC, use ADB command as
Code:
adb bugreport C:\Reports\MyBugReports.zip
If it gives error, it will tell you the command to pull out the file from your Android.

See this link for more information.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
I got till dumpstate_board.txt, after that what I should search for?

Open the "dumpstate_board.txt", then "Search" the text file with the key word "huaxing" (without the quotation mark)

If it did not find anything, it's most likely you have "tianma".
"Search" the text file with the key word "tianma" (without the quotation mark).

RavzsTez

Aug 21, 2018
Open the "dumpstate_board.txt", then "Search" the text file with the key word "huaxing" (without the quotation mark)

If it did not find anything, it's most likely you have "tianma".
"Search" the text file with the key word "tianma" (without the quotation mark).
It's Tianma

geekymahesh

Jul 20, 2013
Trivandrum
This is translated with Google Translate.
View attachment 5308529
Source: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=1019673&view=findpost&p=105790166

Another way is turn on ADB debug in developer option, connect your PC, use ADB command as
Code:
adb bugreport C:\Reports\MyBugReports.zip
If it gives error, it will tell you the command to pull out the file from your Android.

See this link for more information.
Thanks for giving the method of checking lcm. Mine is tianma. I was a victim of poco f1 s bad tianma display. It had severe multi touch issues. Whts your panel? Heard huanix is better in brightness , touch etc. True?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.