Question Issue with NETFLIX after flashing Stock rom

Search This thread

anjeu67

Feb 23, 2015
anjeu67.flavors.me
So I flashed MIUI Global 13.0.5 since I don't feel using any custom rom right now only to find out that there's a Netflix issue for devices with unlock bootloader? I'm not really sure if it's because of this but I searched for different solutions.

Here are the error/issue I found out:
  • Widevine Certificate is not available in Fingerprint Payments
  • Netflix is not searchable in Play Store
  • Installing Netflix apk will give me error that my device doesn;t have network connectivity or date and time settings are not accurate (-121)
So far these are the "fix" that I tried but failed:
  • Rooted my phone and installed SafetyNet Fix module
  • Enable Zygisk and added Netflix in Denylist
  • Added Play Store and Play Services in Denylist
  • Cleared Google Play Store data

Btw, Netflix is working when I'm on crDroid. Any solution that I still need to try?

Last edited:

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
So I flashed MIUI Global 13.0.6 since I don't feel using any custom rom right now only to find out that there's a Netflix issue for devices with unlock bootloader? I'm not really sure if it's because of this but I searched for different solutions.

Here are the error/issue I found out:
  • Widevine Certificate is not available in Fingerprint Payments
  • Netflix is not searchable in Play Store
  • Installing Netflix apk will give me error that my device doesn;t have network connectivity or date and time settings are not accurate (-121)
So far these are the "fix" that I tried but failed:
  • Rooted my phone and installed SafetyNet Fix module
  • Enable Zygisk and added Netflix in Denylist
  • Added Play Store and Play Services in Denylist
  • Cleared Google Play Store data

Btw, Netflix is working when I'm on crDroid. Any solution that I still need to try?
How did you flash the MIUI Global 13.0.6 rom?
What is the code name of your phone?
Because I don't see 13.06 but 13.05.

Last edited:

anjeu67

Feb 23, 2015
anjeu67.flavors.me
How did you flash the MIUI Global 13.0.6 rom?
Sorry correction. 13.0.5. I mistyped.
I used this method of munchy since I only have a mac pc right now.
Using this file
  • Device: POCO F3 Global

• Codename: alioth

• Version: V13.0.5.0.SKHMIXM

• Branch: Stable

• Type: Fastboot

• Size: 5.6 GB

• Release Date: 2022-08-19

• Package Name: alioth_global_images_V13.0.5.0.SKHMIXM_20220819.0000.00_12.0_global_039d5800d4.tgz

• MD5: Unknown

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Sorry correction. 13.0.5. I mistyped.
I used this method of munchy since I only have a mac pc right now.
Using this file
  • Device: POCO F3 Global

• Codename: alioth

• Version: V13.0.5.0.SKHMIXM

• Branch: Stable

• Type: Fastboot

• Size: 5.6 GB

• Release Date: 2022-08-19

• Package Name: alioth_global_images_V13.0.5.0.SKHMIXM_20220819.0000.00_12.0_global_039d5800d4.tgz

• MD5: Unknown

to summarize the video which tends to complicate rather than explain.
Just extract the Tgz file folder and run a Bat file or use Miflash.https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/

For your problem, try flashing the original version: EEA, global etc. (if this is the case try an earlier).

anjeu67

Feb 23, 2015
anjeu67.flavors.me
to summarize the video which tends to complicate rather than explain.
Just extract the Tgz file folder and run a Bat file or use Miflash.https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/

For your problem, try flashing the original version: EEA, global etc. (if this is the case try an earlier).
Sorry what do you mean original version? I flashed the Global version from this site https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/alioth/.
I will try to flash earlier version of MIUI 13

anjeu67

Feb 23, 2015
anjeu67.flavors.me
where did you find a 12.5.6?
1664476598485.png

In the archive of the site.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I was able to flash my phone back to 12.0.3 using your method (Windows) and I can't see Netflix in Play Store still. I think it's because of the unlocked bootloader? But I was able to see the Widevine Certificate now.
Yeap,play store is not certified with a unlocked bootloader but widevine is good now.
Try a Xiaomi eu rom ,the play store is certified whith unlocked bootloader and without Root .

Problem is, Official MIUI doesn't try to spoof the unlocked BL or Root. So Google SafetyNet will just Fail, and as a consequence several apps will refuse work and apps are unavailable in Play Store.

He recommended Xiaomi.eu because that ROM hides the unlocked BL. If you use Root, then you must also use SafetyNet-Fix Module.

Idk why Stock + Magisk Module SafetyNet-Fix didn't work for you, but I had the same issue some time ago when I used to be at MIUI.

Top Liked Posts