Issue with Viber / Whatsapp notification when they are closed

Search This thread

ultrashock

Oct 1, 2014
Hello,
I have OPPO Find X Automobili Lamborghini Edition and i have the following problem:
When Viber / WhatsApp are open, even in background i'm getting all notifications.
But if I close the apps - no notification. So i must keep these apps always open and I think that this is not normal behavior.
I have allowed all notifications from App>App Info>Notifications, from the apps' settings and in App info> Power settings.

Any ideas what else to do?

acc0101

Dec 13, 2007
Hello,
I have OPPO Find X Automobili Lamborghini Edition and i have the following problem:
When Viber / WhatsApp are open, even in background i'm getting all notifications.
But if I close the apps - no notification. So i must keep these apps always open and I think that this is not normal behavior.
I have allowed all notifications from App>App Info>Notifications, from the apps' settings and in App info> Power settings.

Welcome to the trap. :good:
You just spent heaps of $ to buy a trash phone.:good:
lucky, i already sold it.:laugh:

alcitron

May 1, 2013
Choluteca
Hello,

U have to go to the app management in settings, and look for the ws app or other app, enter to power save and allow in the background.

then go to batery, also in settings, enter there look for the quick freeze option, enter there and turn off the quick freeze for the app.

And the last movement, go to recents look for the app u want to recieve notification and then lock it, pull down the window and u will see the options to lock it or unlock it.

ultrashock

Oct 1, 2014
U have to go to the app management in settings, and look for the ws app or other app, enter to power save and allow in the background.

then go to batery, also in settings, enter there look for the quick freeze option, enter there and turn off the quick freeze for the app.

And the last movement, go to recents look for the app u want to recieve notification and then lock it, pull down the window and u will see the options to lock it or unlock it.

Hello, thanks for the answer. I think I have tried all these steps but no succsess. Are you sure that this really helps?

Siliexe

Apr 11, 2019
you have to lock the app by swipe down in Taskfunktion (long swipe up in the middle), you have to do it after every restart of the phone, but it works by me