Issues post MIUI 12.1.1

Search This thread
All - I have recently done the OTA upgrade to MIUI 12.1.1 on my Mi 10T Pro and this is now on Android 11. A bunch of apps (e.g. messenger, tiny scanner) are not working as they would previosuly and the phone also is having random freezes and stutters. One more issue that i am grappling with is sudden loss of connectivity (voice) post the upgrade.

Any suggestions? This is my daily driver and i am unable to function properly. I don't even know how to wipe the system cache partition as the Mi Recovery only has a wipe data option and not a separate one for cache parition.

Please help.

regards,
Shuvo

Device - Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro on 12.1.1 MIUI Global with Vodafone Idea as the primary SIM in India

airidosas252

Mar 22, 2014
Šiauliai
You need to do a factory reset. It's a pretty well documented phenomenon that big OS updates literally destroys device's stability and usability.
I'd suggest you to back up all of your important data and do a data wipe inside of your recovery. It'll get miles better, trust me.

Reactions: manus31

manus31

May 7, 2016
All - I have recently done the OTA upgrade to MIUI 12.1.1 on my Mi 10T Pro and this is now on Android 11. A bunch of apps (e.g. messenger, tiny scanner) are not working as they would previosuly and the phone also is having random freezes and stutters. One more issue that i am grappling with is sudden loss of connectivity (voice) post the upgrade.

Any suggestions? This is my daily driver and i am unable to function properly. I don't even know how to wipe the system cache partition as the Mi Recovery only has a wipe data option and not a separate one for cache parition.

Please help.

regards,
Shuvo

Device - Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro on 12.1.1 MIUI Global with Vodafone Idea as the primary SIM in India

You should factory reset after a major OS update but you will lose data but you should backup just don't restore any system settings.I updated to a11 in Europe yesterday morning and did factory reset, Everything is working Great

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please help.

regards,
    Shuvo

You should factory reset after a major OS update but you will lose data but you should backup just don't restore any system settings.I updated to a11 in Europe yesterday morning and did factory reset, Everything is working Great
    You need to do a factory reset. It's a pretty well documented phenomenon that big OS updates literally destroys device's stability and usability.
    I'd suggest you to back up all of your important data and do a data wipe inside of your recovery. It'll get miles better, trust me.