Question Issues trying to go back from Xiaomi.eu to MIUI stock (on POCO F3). Help please!

Search This thread

Tukan41

Jan 19, 2022
Ok. follow the guide it should work with the February 2021 version of miflash.
Generally the USB 3 ports are of a different color, usually blue or light blue, the 2.0 are black.
Don't worry, no one is born with infused wisdom 😜
When I say to rename the folder, I am referring to that of the rom, I generally use the version like 12.5.6 or in any case choose a name that has no spaces or special characters such as% $ # etc.
The anti rollback is only present on stock roms so you don't run the risk if you switch from custom like xiaomi.eu. i also checked the stock miui 13 china and it is not active on this phone.

Hey!

Just trying to flashing again, with a stock rom downloaded from a different place, a this is what i got:

c:\platform-tools>fastboot flash super c:\platform-tools\images\super.img ||

Sending sparse 'super' 1/10 (784420 KB) OKAY [ 20.365s]

Writing 'super' OKAY [ 0.001s]

Sending sparse 'super' 2/10 (723312 KB) OKAY [ 42.873s]

Sending sparse 'super' 3/10 (720896 KB) OKAY [ 38.246s]

Sending sparse 'super' 4/10 (786424 KB) OKAY [ 35.998s]

Sending sparse 'super' 5/10 (736732 KB) OKAY [ 37.059s]

Sending sparse 'super' 6/10 (733924 KB) OKAY [ 37.009s]

Sending sparse 'super' 7/10 (768084 KB) FAILED (remote: 'failed to check sparse crc')

fastboot: error: Command failed

"Flash super error"

c:\platform-tools>

It's curious: it always fails at 7/10. This time i disabled driver signature enforcement. Previously I tried at MIFlash, and when i had to refresh in order to see my phone, the error i talked about poped again. I'm gonna try on another computer because i don't really know what could be the reason of this. My USB ports aren't blue nor have that kind os "SS" signal, but in Device at least 2 of the 3 appear like 3.0. What can you advise me?

Reactions: RollDload

Tukan41

Jan 19, 2022
No problem bro.. actually yesterday i'm doing back to stock rom again same as yours..but lucky in my case..doesn't find any trouble at all while flashing back stock fastboot rom

Firstly i need some more detail info from you so we can analyze what become wrong exactly that causing trouble
So the fastboot rom that you've download is POCO F3 EEA V12.5.7.0.RKHEUXM right..?
What windows version..?, windows 10 or 11..?
did you already tried to flashing the rom without re-locking option the bootloader..?, also what the result is..?

i will trying help if i can..but unfortunately right now in my country already middle of the night.. and i'm too sleepy, but it's ok we can continue discuss tomorrow then.
Hey!

Just trying to flashing again, with a stock rom downloaded from a different place, a this is what i got:

Sending sparse 'super' 7/10 (768084 KB) FAILED (remote: 'failed to check sparse crc')

"Flash super error"

It's curious: it always fails at 7/10. This time i disabled driver signature enforcement. Previously I tried at MIFlash, and when i had to refresh in order to see my phone, the error i talked about poped again. I'm gonna try on another computer because i don't really know what could be the reason of this. My USB ports aren't blue nor have that kind os "SS" signal, but in Device at least 2 of the 3 appear like 3.0. What can you advise me?
Well i hope you got the answer till now case u havent got the solution please refer for the firmware flash to global or the initial firmware .. yes it will make xiaomi.eu rom into a bootloop the go for the flash by the images folder but not the actual folder and do flash in fastboot mode & not in oem mode that will brick the device also just in case things turn back swith to aosp and then firm flash back again this is the nth solution for the error this has nothuing to do with NTF or FAT32 format
\
in case the solutions request for a thumbs up to the post
Regards
DroidEditor
[email protected]
Hey!

"Flash super error"

Hey!

"Flash super error"

Hey!

"Flash super error"

ok try with different computer...don't forget to disable driver signature enforcement too before installing bootloader/ fastboot driver, let me know the result

RollDload

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Huawei P9 Lite
Hey!

"Flash super error"

Hello!
I have a question, after you disabled the driver signature did you install the drivers present on the miflash program?
Anyway, to resolve the sparse crc error I used this method. try if at least so you can make a complete flash.
Solution to Miflash crclist/sparselist error / failed.

1: Download OFFICIAL MIUI ROM and unzip this ROM to any folder.

2: Open this folder , you'll find 3 files named "flash_all.bat""flash_all_except_storage.bat""flash_all_lock.bat" , create a copy and back them up to another folder for safe.

3: Open and edit the file according to your needs ( for example , you need to edit flash_all.bat if you want your phone leaves no files ), Find the listed code:

fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1

Manually add "REM"before the two lines ( don't copy these text ) , like this:

REM fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
REM fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1

Save and exit after this done.

4: Launch Miflash , flash this ROM like usual , if it shows "FAILED" after flash complete and your phone exit fastboot and go dark , congratulations ! you have successfully flashed this ROM !

Last edited:
Reactions: Tukan41 and JJeamy

Tukan41

Jan 19, 2022
Hello!
I have a question, after you disabled the driver signature did you install the drivers present on the miflash program?
Anyway, to resolve the sparse crc error I used this method. try if at least so you can make a complete flash.
Solution to Miflash crclist/sparselist error / failed.

1: Download OFFICIAL MIUI ROM and unzip this ROM to any folder.

2: Open this folder , you'll find 3 files named "flash_all.bat""flash_all_except_storage.bat""flash_all_lock.bat" , create a copy and back them up to another folder for safe.

3: Open and edit the file according to your needs ( for example , you need to edit flash_all.bat if you want your phone leaves no files ), Find the listed code:

fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1

Manually add "REM"before the two lines ( don't copy these text ) , like this:

REM fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
REM fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @ECHO "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1

Save and exit after this done.

4: Launch Miflash , flash this ROM like usual , if it shows "FAILED" after flash complete and your phone exit fastboot and go dark , congratulations ! you have successfully flashed this ROM !
Hey, dear friend:

Thx one more time for your help. Answering your first question, yes, i did.

I have followed your last instructions, and this time the process passed the 7/10 point and didn't gave me that "sparce list" error. I tell you.

I didn't flash with MIFlash because, i don't know why, the program don't detects my phone, and when i click on "refresh", the same error as when you install the drivers for the first time appears.

Then I try with cmd, which yesterday stucked on 7/10 with that sparce list error. Like i have told you above, this time the process passed the 7/10 point. NEVERTHELESS, when it finished totally and the phone restarted as suposed normally, the phone arrived at poco logotype, made a short vibration and restarted two more time like that, i mean: flash, then restart at poco logotype, then restart at poco logotype and, for the third time, restart at poco logotype; and then restarted back to Fastboot mode.

After this, i flashed one more time the EU and recovered the phone without problems. This time i got very scared again when the phone was restarting again and gain in poco logotype, but, fortunately, flashing the EU seems always to be like a life jacket.

One (maybe important) note: MIFlash never detects my phone, even though it is detected in cmd with "adb devices" and with "fastboot devices"

Another note: this time i did all the process with an usb port 3.0, and the cable i think that is 3.0 as well, becasuse is orange; all in another CPU: an ASUS with an Inter Core i3-6100U 2,30GHZ 2,30GHZ.

Several days ago, i used a MIFlash version from 2020 i think, and, even though it failed flashing too, at least it detected my phone.

I dond't really know what to do. I think we are making some progress. I will appreciate any help.

Thx for your kindness and for all your help.

Tukan41

Jan 19, 2022
ok try with different computer...don't forget to disable driver signature enforcement too before installing bootloader/ fastboot driver, let me know the result
Thx one more time for your help. I have followed your last instructions, and this time the process passed the 7/10 point and didn't gave me that "sparce list" error. I tell you.

I didn't flash with MIFlash because, i don't know why, the program don't detects my phone, and when i click on "refresh", the same error as when you install the drivers for the first time appears.

Then I try with cmd, which yesterday stucked on 7/10 with that sparce list error. Like i have told you above, this time the process passed the 7/10 point. NEVERTHELESS, when it finished totally and the phone restarted as suposed normally, the phone arrived at poco logotype, made a short vibration and restarted two more time like that, i mean: flash, then restart at poco logotype, then restart at poco logotype and, for the third time, restart at poco logotype; and then restarted back to Fastboot mode.

After this, i flashed one more time the EU and recovered the phone without problems. This time i got very scared again when the phone was restarting again and gain in poco logotype, but, fortunately, flashing the EU seems always to be like a life jacket.

One (maybe important) note: MIFlash never detects my phone, even though it is detected in cmd with "adb devices" and with "fastboot devices"

Another note: this time i did all the process with an usb port 3.0, and the cable i think that is 3.0 as well, becasuse is orange; all in another CPU: an ASUS with an Inter Core i3-6100U 2,30GHZ 2,30GHZ.

Several days ago, i used a MIFlash version from 2020 i think, and, even though it failed flashing too, at least it detected my phone.

I dond't really know what to do. I will appreciate any help.

Thx for your kindness and for all your help

Reactions: JJeamy

RollDload

Mar 7, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
Huawei P9 Lite
Hey, dear friend:

Thx one more time for your help. Answering your first question, yes, i did.

I have followed your last instructions, and this time the process passed the 7/10 point and didn't gave me that "sparce list" error. I tell you.

I dond't really know what to do. I think we are making some progress. I will appreciate any help.

Thx for your kindness and for all your help.
hi bro!
We are making progress and quiet it is normal to get scared when a bootloop starts, but as long as you can boot into fastboot it should be possible to recover it.
It is always risky to do modding, as I write in the guide.
I tell you, if my phone were in your situation, I would proceed by trial and error, starting with trying to flash with the version of miflash that recognizes your phone, first with the rom without the "rem" modification then if it gives the sparse error I would do the "rem" modification, and so on, trying each version of the rom from 12.0 to 12.5.7 until you find the one that works.
If that doesn't work, I'd take the extreme move, create a 40gb partition on your pc's HDD and do a clean install of Windows 10 and everything needed for flash.
Alternatively there is also this program:

to flash roms on Xiaomi phones, I state that I have never used it so I do not know if it works well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tukan41 and JJeamy
Thx one more time for your help. I have followed your last instructions, and this time the process passed the 7/10 point and didn't gave me that "sparce list" error. I tell you.

I dond't really know what to do. I will appreciate any help.

Thx for your kindness and for all your help
Just don't give up bro.. it's proof that you're making a progress.. so continuing all possible way like @RollDload said above, bcz what i do if i'm in your situation, more or less i will try do the same like RollDload said.. plus the bonuses part is repeating trial and error will give you more knowing and experiences.

Seriously..if we're is not in different country, i really curious wanna get your phone in my hand and try fix it in my home.

Tukan41

Jan 19, 2022
hi bro!
We are making progress and quiet it is normal to get scared when a bootloop starts, but as long as you can boot into fastboot it should be possible to recover it.
It is always risky to do modding, as I write in the guide.
I tell you, if my phone were in your situation, I would proceed by trial and error, starting with trying to flash with the version of miflash that recognizes your phone, first with the rom without the "rem" modification then if it gives the sparse error I would do the "rem" modification, and so on, trying each version of the rom from 12.0 to 12.5.7 until you find the one that works.
If that doesn't work, I'd take the extreme move, create a 40gb partition on your pc's HDD and do a clean install of Windows 10 and everything needed for flash.
Alternatively there is also this program:

to flash roms on Xiaomi phones, I state that I have never used it so I do not know if it works well.
Hey, brother:

Thank you one more time. I will try with one MIFlash version which recognize my phone, first, and if i can't fix like this, i will try with the partition.
Anyway, a pair of questions:
1) You've told me that you have migrated from different versions without problems, but ¿have you ever migrated from to one Android version which is inferior?The fact is that other person has told me that this is not possible, and that the best thing would be to wait for my stock version (the GLOBAL EEA) to go up to Android 12, and then do the flasing. Could you be so kind to give me your thoughts about this, please?
2) The principal reason cause i want to go back to the stock is that i have been unable to restore my Google nor my Xiaomi Cloud backups; actually there are other minor reasons, but the main is this. Do you know if this is possible and if i have been doing something wrong? Or is not possible because you can't restore in a custom rom backups made in a stock rom?

Thx a lot in advance, brother.

Tukan41

Jan 19, 2022
Just don't give up bro.. it's proof that you're making a progress.. so continuing all possible way like @RollDload said above, bcz what i do if i'm in your situation, more or less i will try do the same like RollDload said.. plus the bonuses part is repeating trial and error will give you more knowing and experiences.

Seriously..if we're is not in different country, i really curious wanna get your phone in my hand and try fix it in my home.
Thx, bro.

The only fear i have is risking my phone just because "minor" iconveniences in Xiaomi.eu.

I coudn't restore my Gogle/Xiaomi Cloud (made on stock) pn Xiaomi.Eu. And you? That's my main critic of xiaomi.eu.

Why did you decide getting back to stock? Do you went back from Xiaomi.eu (with Android 12) to Miui 12.5.7 (with Android 11)? Because, do you think that coukd exist any problem in rollbacking from Android 12 to 11?

Thx in advance, bro.

Thx, bro.

The only fear i have is risking my phone just because "minor" iconveniences in Xiaomi.eu.

I coudn't restore my Gogle/Xiaomi Cloud (made on stock) pn Xiaomi.Eu. And you? That's my main critic of xiaomi.eu.

Why did you decide getting back to stock? Do you went back from Xiaomi.eu (with Android 12) to Miui 12.5.7 (with Android 11)? Because, do you think that coukd exist any problem in rollbacking from Android 12 to 11?

Thx in advance, bro.

No problem bro, always glad to help

My point to rollback to stock is bcz i messed up something data partition while using skkk twrp for A12 and some bugs also battery drain in custom rom A12 (including MIUI 13 A12 xiaomi.eu), so while i try flashing official twrp for rollback to MIUI 12 xiaomi.eu rom my data partition still encrypt, even i've already decrypted before in skkk twrp, so i think i messed up something wrong with the partition, so i decide to flash fastboot stock rom MIUI 12 rom A11 (without re-locked), then after that directly flashing MIUI 13 A12 fastboot rom to make sure i get cleaned all process.

Btw i never found problem with my Google/Xiaomi cloud to restore my data between official MIUI to Xiaomi.EU rom

What i see from your progress about your flashing problem..i think it's just something wrong or don't match with system (driver, fastboot rom ..etc) or hardware related (like usb port, cable..etc)
I suggest to try all possible way to try with different usb port, cable even different partition PC with clean installed windows, or maybe you can try too with flashing A12 custom rom with skkk twrp then decrypt the data and after that if it's booting normally, then you try to rollback to stock fastboot rom again.

I hope you can find a way to get your phone back to stock soon.

Tukan41

Jan 19, 2022
Why do you want stock? Miui.EU is debloated and lite compared to stock
Hey, friend!

I currently prefer the stock rom over Xiaomi.eu for several reasons:

-Because in the EU I have not been able to restore the backups (both from Google and Xiaomi Cloud) that I made in the stock rom. Have you been able?
-Although it is true that I have noticed significant battery savings when the phone is at rest, when I use the phone in a "normal" way it seems to me that consumption is equal to or even higher than the stock one (at least with my use). : social networks, play, network sharing, etc.).
-With Xiaomi.eu I have had problems updating: it appears that I have an update available, but I try to update and it bugs. I have also noticed some instability in other aspects of the rom (and I have the stable version).
-In WhatsApp, the name of my contacts sometimes disappears and only their number appears, and the same thing happens to me because some of my contacts have told me.

-And, finally, and as both a conclusion and a fourth reason, I wanted to try the eu but knowing that it was easy to go back to stock, because I saw several videos and tutorials that illustrated it. But, in addition, I want to return because I have a POCO F3, which, as it is a recent phone, therefore still has years of updates and stock security patches that I want to take advantage of, and because I consider that the improvements that the EU has do not compensate me (at least to me). When I no longer have SW support, I'll install the EU or some other.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on all of this, especially when it comes to backups.

Greetings and thanks for answering me.

Andrasoul

Jan 18, 2019
If someone still facing this problem. I manage to solve it. Here is the point.
1. Download MiFlash And Firmware from offical site https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2
2. Make sure it's correct fastboot rom for your device.
3. Put extracted MiFlash folder in root directory. In my case C:
4. Put extracted ROM Folder which contains "Images" folder in root directory C:
5. Flash as usual. No need to change anything.

My device rom xiaomi.eu miui 13 anti 1. I manage to flash stock ROM miui 12 anti 0 with this.
If anything prevent you from doing that step, like file too large or anything. Try to do it with different PC. Or clean install Windows. I'm using Windows 11 with NTFS file format. Because once step 1 and 2 it's clear it should be done if anti rollback check doesn't show any error.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Put miflash and rom on local disk C.
    Thx a lot for your interest in helping me. This is what i had with that command:
    fastboot oem device-info
    (bootloader) Verity mode: true
    (bootloader) Device unlocked: true
    (bootloader) Device critical unlocked: true
    (bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
    OKAY [ 0.007s]
    Finished. Total time: 0.008s

And the the exact rom version vas MIUI 12.5.7 (EEA).

I would thank you any help from you. Thx in advance.

***EDIT: MIUI 12.5.7 GLOBAL (EEA).
    No problem bro.. actually yesterday i'm doing back to stock rom again same as yours..but lucky in my case..doesn't find any trouble at all while flashing back stock fastboot rom

Firstly i need some more detail info from you so we can analyze what become wrong exactly that causing trouble
    So the fastboot rom that you've download is POCO F3 EEA V12.5.7.0.RKHEUXM right..?
    What windows version..?, windows 10 or 11..?
    did you already tried to flashing the rom without re-locking option the bootloader..?, also what the result is..?

i will trying help if i can..but unfortunately right now in my country already middle of the night.. and i'm too sleepy, but it's ok we can continue discuss tomorrow then.
    Hey!

"Flash super error"

Hey!

"Flash super error"

Hello everyone:

Going back from Xiaomi.EU to STOCK EEA stable for a little f3, tried to flash by fastboot but it gives me the antirollback error. In fact, if I double-click or run the "flash_all_lock" file as administrator (because I would like to close the bootloader) it doesn't run, but instead makes a pretense of opening and closing. I can only run it by opening a command window (cmd) and running it from there, but it doesn't work.

Later, he tried to do it with the MI FLASH, which he did not know, and it gives me the same error. So, I followed the instructions in this video (
    ) ) ) (take a look at it, please, it lasts only 1:30 minutes), and after solving the two errors that it solves, it gives me a third one, something like "file It's too big" or something like that.

I would appreciate, please, if you help me.

A greeting and thanks in advance.
    Well i hope you got the answer till now case u havent got the solution please refer for the firmware flash to global or the initial firmware .. yes it will make xiaomi.eu rom into a bootloop the go for the flash by the images folder but not the actual folder and do flash in fastboot mode & not in oem mode that will brick the device also just in case things turn back swith to aosp and then firm flash back again this is the nth solution for the error this has nothuing to do with NTF or FAT32 format
    \
    in case the solutions request for a thumbs up to the post
    Regards
    DroidEditor
    [email protected]
    What your bootloader status now..?, you can check it by typing fastboot command "fastboot oem device-info"
    did you remember exactly of what the stock rom version (detail MIUI version including region code) that came from the phone before you flashing it..?