Issues with G3 Tweakbox

Search This thread

girigiom

Nov 12, 2009
Having issues with the tweakbox.

When I enable it in xposed and activate any Mod (whichever) I get the permanent volume slider on the notification screen. If I go and edit quick settings, the option to show/hide brightness and volume sliders is no longer there. In the tweakbox there's an option to hide the sliders but it's greyed out and cannot be toggled.

Also in the tweakbox, there's an option to center the clock on the status bar. I select it but it doesn't do anything. All other mods seem to work.

Anyone able to help?

acparker18

Aug 2, 2014
Having issues with the tweakbox.

When I enable it in xposed and activate any Mod (whichever) I get the permanent volume slider on the notification screen. If I go and edit quick settings, the option to show/hide brightness and volume sliders is no longer there. In the tweakbox there's an option to hide the sliders but it's greyed out and cannot be toggled.

Also in the tweakbox, there's an option to center the clock on the status bar. I select it but it doesn't do anything. All other mods seem to work.

Anyone able to help?

Have you looked to see if the setting that's a few under the brightness and volume slider settings in tweaksbox called "Toggle sliders with settings button" is checked? Just try long pressing the little settings icon in the top right of your notification shade, it should hide or show both sliders. That option grays out the manual option to enable or disable those sliders, however.

Showtek1980

Have you looked to see if the setting that's a few under the brightness and volume slider settings in tweaksbox called "Toggle sliders with settings button" is checked? Just try long pressing the little settings icon in the top right of your notification shade, it should hide or show both sliders. That option grays out the manual option to enable or disable those sliders, however.

Try to clear your cache and data.. (This would be Settings, Apps, All apps.. select G3 TweaksBox).. then you see those options.. Good luck :fingers-crossed::good:

This could also be because you probably need to donate/purchase the app to enjoy FULL access :)

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone