• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Isudar PX6 (1280x720), MTCE (LY) MCU, 4/64GB, DSP - Android 10, 1Din (VW Golf 7)

Search This thread

arturkatov

Mar 28, 2021
Hi, guys. Long time to see:)
My Isudar PX6 is working fine. Except music quality. I decided to return to this problem. The thing is if instal dmcu.cfg from LY firmware(I took it here in this tread) sound quality is just fine how it should be. But In in this case I\m getting version uncompatibe info and periodic sound blinking. With my native GS dmcu sound is just too flat and equalizer is not helping much.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

kong.jinjie

Aug 31, 2012
Hi. I am also using this head unit. You can see my versions in the attached photo.

Recently I realised that my door/open close and steering wheels buttons don't work anymore. It used to work fine.

However, detecting headlight and reverse still works. This means that the CANBUS is still working fine? Am I missing anything here?

I have tried messaging Aliexpress Isudar OFFICIAL STORE but that didn't quite help.

Attachments

• IMG20210630190140.jpg
    IMG20210630190140.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 47

Pavel-71

Jul 9, 2020
Hi, have you selected the correct car type in the factory settings in canbus? If so, try setting the buttons according to the video:

Woodman1965

May 2, 2021
Good News.
I updated my Headunit with the Update from Pavel 71. Now Google Maps works perfect for me.
A previous Update from Isudar dont work.

Best Regards to Pavel for your work.

Pavel-71

Jul 9, 2020
Does anyone know where I could find firmware for this Isudar unit?
It is a Isudar QLED Android 10 Auto Radio For VW/Volkswagen/Passat B6 B7 with 6GB RAM
Hi, it's not mtcd / e, you have UIS7862, but I can advise. Write to the seller, maybe he will send you the firmware, or the thread of these radios is on 4pda you will also find an update to Isudar in message # 1149:

Top Liked Posts