• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

It worked! - This Device Isn't Play Protect Certified & Contacts Sync Error Huawei / Honor With GMS

Search This thread

namek09

Sep 7, 2012
it is working for the play protect notification but you lose push notification, that's what happened with me so far on China model of mate30pro.

Shawn Clayton

Oct 13, 2021
PLEASE HELP! I cannot install the first Google Play Services app downloaded from the link after I uninstalled existing Google Play Services app. Installation of Google Play Services always failed because (it says) my device has newer version even after I uninstalled it.

Now my device does not have Google Play Services but I can't install the version downloaded from the link.

ahassouna

Apr 14, 2005
Huawei Mate 30 Pro
My phone suddenly gave me tge play protect cerification error and could not access playstore, youtube, google maps, chrome,... Etc.
However, i tried the googlifier method and i have everything working fine yet the google play services is not updated and thus Android auto does not work and requires me to update Google play services and when i did i got the certification error again.
Any solution?

Reactions: oslo83

ahassouna

Apr 14, 2005
Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Ok if u only have the errors like in the pictures for the play protect and cannot access the google apps like maps, youtube.. Etc.
Then check this video which was just posted today, and download the file from description in video wbich has the link.
Pls post back if it worked for you

Reactions: pali987

frollic

Jul 21, 2014
Had to do it today too, but I skipped all the app activities, just uninstalled the Google Play services, and installed the older one, posted in this thread.

Worked like a charm.

cotiga_m

Nov 3, 2020
I can open again Google apps without error messages, but Android Auto still does not work, because the fixed installed Google play services is an older version. Any solution for Android Auto?

BoSelecta

Apr 1, 2009
I have tried a few options out there, however despite un-installing the GPS when I go to install the 1st pkg it returns with a message to say I already have a 'newer' version installed.

I have rebooted the phone to see if that would clear it however nothing.

cotiga_m

Nov 3, 2020
Force stop GPS & clear Data before uninstall. Afterwards, install the GPS fix from the video link. It should work.

BoSelecta

Apr 1, 2009
Force stop GPS & clear Data before uninstall. Afterwards, install the GPS fix from the video link. It should work.
Unfortunately having un-installed GPS already I do not have the option to do the above. Tried downloading the same version via APK however that is also noting that I am using the latest version.

Last edited:

cotiga_m

Nov 3, 2020
I can open again Google apps without error messages, but Android Auto still does not work, because the fixed installed Google play services is an older version. Any solution for Android Auto?
Managed to find a workaround for Android Auto. I've installed Virtual Android from Google Play, I've installed latest Google services & Android Auto on it and it works perfectly :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It complately worked..! (In my second tried)
    Thanks a million for that guy.

My phone suddenly gave me tge play protect cerification error and could not access playstore, youtube, google maps, chrome,... Etc.
    However, i tried the googlifier method and i have everything working fine yet the google play services is not updated and thus Android auto does not work and requires me to update Google play services and when i did i got the certification error again.
    Any solution?
    Ok if u only have the errors like in the pictures for the play protect and cannot access the google apps like maps, youtube.. Etc.
    Then check this video which was just posted today, and download the file from description in video wbich has the link.
    Pls post back if it worked for you
    Unfortunately having un-installed GPS already I do not have the option to do the above. Tried downloading the same version via APK however that is also noting that I am using the latest version.
    Try manually uninstall using adb. Tutorial here: how-to-uninstall-google-play-services