It's ALIVE...[SKN] - Droid Does/HTC/HTC-Vanilla Style Speech to Text

Search This thread

bilbobrian

Mar 26, 2007
big D
Now that Swype beta is open, I will be updating everything to the newest beta and adding new skins. I should have the new "gingerbread" skin posted in the next couple days.

CAP201012121813.jpg

com.swype.android.inputmethod.apk
swype-1.jpg

com.swype.android.inputmethod-1.apk
swypegreen.jpg

swype-evo-tts.apk
grey_swype.jpg

Last edited:

the337

Jun 5, 2010
hey, it looks like this is the old beta. a new beta just came out June 8th and you'll probably want to skin that one instead. you can find it on XDA here. you're skin does look really good and once you skin the new beta i'm sure i'll be downloading your's.

bilbobrian

Mar 26, 2007
big D
Thanks for the kind words,
I will get the thread updated with the latest beta today. As far as the tracer, I am working on how to edit that color from blue to either red or white. I'm probably not going to do any carbon fiber on this skin, I am tired of seeing carbon fiber everything...sorry. Stay tuned there will be a lot more skins and themes once we get a root where we're able to write to the file system...:)

the337

Jun 5, 2010
Hmmm.. my apologies. I have the latest beta apk that I could send you that's only english. Also, that moddified file looks like it's the latest and has been modded to contain english, spanish and italian. I don't have a need for any languages besides english but you have an awesome skin and i'm sure some people that use spanish or italian will want to use your skin so you might want to try that second file.

The most recent beta should be 1.56.30.7625.t100

the337

Jun 5, 2010
thanks for the updated. just downloaded it and i love it. one of the better themed swype keyboards i've seen. the theme goes great with the incredible.

seanhassars

Feb 2, 2009
here is the latest version of swype that I downloaded as part of the beta. skin away my friend, skin away.

Attachments

• com.swype.android.inputmethod.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 452
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone