Itsme not working

Search This thread

PalmerBE

Nov 11, 2021
Hi,
Following the instruction in this thread ( Magisk Delta , Shamiko 0.6, SafetyNet Fix v2.3.1) I am not able to pass KBC check nor the SafetyNet Test .

Can somebody that has succeded tell me if he/she is using MicroG or the original Google Play ?

Cheers

worstenbrood

May 14, 2008
OnePlus 7 Pro
I'm on lineage 19.1 microg,
- installed magisk 25.2 (https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/tag/v25.2)
- installed MagiskHide Props Config 6.1.2-137 with a trusted profile (OnePlus 7 Pro) (https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagiskHidePropsConf/releases)
- installed Shamiko 0.6 (https://github.com/LSPosed/LSPosed.github.io/releases)
- installed Universal SafetyNet Fix 2.3.1 (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases)
- Enable zygisk
- Disable Enforce DenyList
- Add ItsMe, BankApp and Payconiq to denylist (all processes)
- Hide magisk app

If you still get the rooted device message, clear cache and data of the app and restart app

Got BankApp, ItsMe and Payconiq working without problems

Update:
If you use https://github.com/Displax/safetynet-fix/releases you dont need Universal SafetyNet Fix 2.3.1 and MagiskHide Props Config 6.1.2-137 with a trusted profile, still need Shamiko 0.6, disable Enforce denyList and hide magisk app.

Last edited:

xavier.miller

Oct 2, 2014
www.xaviermiller.be
Hi,

I have Itsme, Payconic, BNP Paribas Fortis and Argenta running fine on a OnePlus Nord N100 and LineageOS 20 TD (GSI).

I have to struggle a little bit : Itsme canot be set up with Magisk and Payconic without Magisk.

So there is my scenario
- new OS flash
- install Itsme without root
- root with Magisk, Shamiko and Universal Safetynet fix 2.3.1 MOD 2.1, zygisk, deny list, renamed Magisk
- install other bank apps

All are then running fine :)

Bubble-be

I've been hopping around A13 roms the last few weeks, but Magisk-Delta never missed a beat.

At the moment on CRdroid + Magisk-Delta, running fine with itsme & ING & Keytrade through magiskhide. I can't pass safetynet, but everything I need works. It doesn't need a special raindance to get going.

Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

Sander9847

Mar 30, 2015
Hi everyone, I used Magisk + SafetyNetFix + Hide + Shamiko and eveything was working on android 11.

Now suddenly everytime I try to use itsme the app always crahses i think and i terug to homescreen. This crash always happens when I press the notification when I press 'View request' and I press the button to allow the login.. Anyone that can help? Using latest Itsme from playstore.

Bunecarera

Mar 4, 2008
OnePlus 9 Pro
Itsme and Payconic still work on my setup. Oneplus 9pro, android 13, magisk delta
But the EasyBanking App from BNP Paribas Fortis now says I'm rooted...
It didn't gave me problems before, like, yesterday... No idea what changed or how to solve it...
I detached it from the app store, the app hasn't updated.

Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I have Itsme, Payconic, BNP Paribas Fortis and Argenta running fine on a OnePlus Nord N100 and LineageOS 20 TD (GSI).

I have to struggle a little bit : Itsme canot be set up with Magisk and Payconic without Magisk.

So there is my scenario
    - new OS flash
    - install Itsme without root
    - root with Magisk, Shamiko and Universal Safetynet fix 2.3.1 MOD 2.1, zygisk, deny list, renamed Magisk
    - install other bank apps

All are then running fine :)
    Shamiko saved the day! Itsme works now.😃
    I've been hopping around A13 roms the last few weeks, but Magisk-Delta never missed a beat.

At the moment on CRdroid + Magisk-Delta, running fine with itsme & ING & Keytrade through magiskhide. I can't pass safetynet, but everything I need works. It doesn't need a special raindance to get going.
    Was it just me or was there a thing this week with itsme and ING?

Yesterday they both complained I had root. After flashing the latest canary Magisk Delta, they are again oblivious.
    Itsme and Payconic still work on my setup. Oneplus 9pro, android 13, magisk delta
    But the EasyBanking App from BNP Paribas Fortis now says I'm rooted...
    It didn't gave me problems before, like, yesterday... No idea what changed or how to solve it...
    I detached it from the app store, the app hasn't updated.
    Any suggestions on how to get the latest itsme working (identity from gouvernance BE). Magisk was renamed and the app is added on the denylist.

For Keytrade bank I have to freeze magisk to get this app working.

Hey all!

This has been brought up before here and I'm in the same boat as you guys: itsme is throwing "Rooted device detected" while KeyTrade, Payconiq etc. is working just fine. Please do provide technical details in order to speed up the process of solving this.

My setup:
    • Magisk 34b2f525 (24316), Zygisk: Yes, Ramdisk: Yes
    • Magisk App: 34b2f525 (24316) (31), hidden as 'MagicalUnicorn'
    • DenyList configured and hiding itsme but also Google Play services & Play Store
    • LSPosed Zygisk 1.8.3 (6552) - Parasitic manager (app isn't installed)
      • SudoHide is hiding 'Hide My Applist', 'MagicalUnicorn', 'SudoHide' & 'XPrivacyLua' from 'Android System', itsme, etc.
      • Hide My Applist V2.3.2 is basically doing more of the same
      • XPrivacyLua 1.30 enables 'Force stop automatically' on 'Use tracking' for itsme & Keytrade
    Yet Applist Detector V1.3.2 still detects the following:
    • abnormal environment
      • XPrivacyLua (Suspicious)
    • libc file detection
      • org.lsposed.manager (Found)
    • syscall file detection
      • org.lsposed.manager (Found)
    So I'm guessing itsme is tripping over LSPosed's parasitic manager and haven't found how to circumvent this. Where is it detecting this package name?

Same here... Hoping somebody finds a way
    Itsme detects zygisk ( ONLY ) , follow the few steps below to get it worked properly ( tested on the latest Itsme v3.8.1 ) :

1- Install Magisk alpha. Link
    2- Keep Zygisk DISABLED & Enable MagiskHide.
    3- Add Itsme to the Configure DenyList and DONE.

Note:
    1. Don't use Magisk Canary ( because you can't configure Denylist if you keep Zygisk disabled )
    2- No need to add Itsme as effective app in HMA or using ANY additional apps ( sudohide, XPrivacyLua, ...etc ).
    what does shamiko do? and since i see you have it activated: what effect has the systemless hosts setting?

however, I just realised that the kbc app isn't working anymore. sigh.
    Can confirm @citroene's report that latest Itsme can be made to work easily:
    • Stock magisk (v25201 installed)
    • Zygisk enabled
    • Universal SafetyNet Fix by kdrag0n (v2.3.1 installed)
    • Shamiko by LSPosed Developers (v0.5.2 installed)
    • Magisk app hidden
    • Magisk Enforce Denylist option disabled to allow Shamiko to work
    Itsme, KBC, and other banking apps working. Rootbeer doesn't see anything. Fingers crossed.
    Good news, itsme works with the last version of shamiko, i have official magisk 25.2 installed.
    Screenshot_20220726-091017_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220726-091006_itsme.jpg
    Screenshot_20220726-090920.jpg
    Screenshot_20220726-090858.jpg
    Can confirm @citroene's report that latest Itsme can be made to work easily:
    • Stock magisk (v25201 installed)
    • Zygisk enabled
    • Universal SafetyNet Fix by kdrag0n (v2.3.1 installed)
    • Shamiko by LSPosed Developers (v0.5.2 installed)
    • Magisk app hidden
    • Magisk Enforce Denylist option disabled to allow Shamiko to work
    Itsme, KBC, and other banking apps working. Rootbeer doesn't see anything. Fingers crossed.
    Thanks for the update. It took me a bit but in the end: IT WORKED. Thanks a lot!
    delta, https://github.com/HuskyDG/magisk-files
    Works for me.

What i did:
    Installed stable version apk. Patched a boot.img file, not direct install.
    Flashed patched boot.img through orangefox.
    Boot in os.
    Remove the old hidden magisk app
    Open the delt apk.
    Set hide and rename.
    Enable deny list and almost deny everything.
    Did not enable zygisk.
    Under modules all was still there.
    But since zygisk is not enabled, you can disable the safetynet fix module.

And working! Great!

Oh, i had to disable my firewall and after renaming allow the apk to have internet access.
    But this is solely on my phone.