• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

{J} [ROM] [PORT] MIUI V5 Multilang • [June 29, 2015] [NoaV3.5]

Search This thread

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008
XPERIA J [ROM] PORT MIUI V5 MULTILANG • 3.12.20

Based on Last FXP (My Rom FXP S Clean) - Based MIUI v5 3.12.20 with upgrade 4.XX - for Xperia J
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Please read it here first, so as not to create unnecessary posts .......
Giving advice is always helpful! Please create posts that can only give constructive advice, please no a childish tips and reviews
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIUI.png

-Your warranty is now void.
- I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIUI NoaV3.5 - 3.12.20

This work I had almost finished long ago.
Now completed for MIUI V.3.12.20
Always in the past, I have carried out three other port for XJ
achieving results that, I did not think possible for this device.

Improvements

Made fully new port (left alone: Phone app previous.)

Some theme MIUI V6: battery status bar, phone dialer, icons, wallpaper, clock

New Miui Home with the right scale

pulldown menu status bar customized

new management of RAM

some editing system

inserted some apk MIUI 4.x.x

My camera 4.4.4 mod

overclock stable 1.5 GHz

GAPPS INCLUDED

My MIUI bootanimation personalized

and more....

TIPS

After installation and reboot:

-make before eventual restore MIUI Backup -
go to settings / Developer options
On: Enable development - USB debugging - Force GPU rendering -

search:
windows animation scale (set= Animation scale 5X)
Transition animation scale (set= Animation Off)
Animation duration scale (set = Animation Off)

REBOOT

Notes

if you set : windows animation scale (set=Animation Off)
the system will be even faster, but you will always have a problem of low display brightness on waking

With 5x instead, the brightness remains stable. It goes low only when you change the system. It resolves simple reboot !!!

- For task killer:
Go to Settings / Buttons & keys / Home key / check None. (this can 'be put in the backup "Miui NoaV3" and not repeat operation in the event of a reflash..)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[August 30, 2014] [NoaV3]

Present port miui - version 5 - 3.12.20 - Multilang - for XPERIA J
Version Android 4.1.2 MIUI
Overclock to 1.5 GHz thanks to the kernel riches miui. A lot of RAM free. Minimum
battery usage, even after long phone calls or overclocking, TaskKiller working.
Based FXP last build - Base Miui 3.12.20 - Includes Play Store. Even more improved version.
Very fast, stable and flexible.
Made many test: without lags, if well set! Miui is now almost 100%!
But with a lot of free ram, problem seen in many Miui rom.
Ability to store numerous apps, with the possibility to use the ext_card / sd_card as internal memory.
My goal was to be able to run the Miui weather on this rom. Goal achieved!
Everything is now more responsive, a new rom!
Infinite possibility to customize with countless themes!
And much more ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is working

Everything

Bugs

Typical CM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tips NOAV3

- For task killer:
Go to Settings / Buttons & keys / Home key / check None. (this can 'be put in the backup "Miui NoaV3" and not repeat operation in the event of a reflash..)

- For Gemini app manager: go to Settings / Developer Option /
check: - enable development- and - USB debugging-

- Go to Settings / Display / Brightness: remove automatic brightness.

*tested only on unlocked bootloader

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------

Install instructions:

- If you are coming from JB or another, not ICS : advice of install firmware ftf (ICS) (ST26i_11.0.A.7.5_CE)

via flashtool (Flashmode)

- Copy the ROM.zip in Ext-card

- Extract the boot.img from the zip and flash the kernel with Flashtool (fastboot mode)

- Go into recovery (TWRP prefer - green LED)

- Wipe Cache- Dalvik Cache - Factory Reset - System

- Clear internal card (SD card)

- Flash Zip

- Wipe Cache-Dalvik Cache

- REBOOT

* When you first start to notice the boot is late: ALL IS WELL !!! The double swap you are installing !!!!!!!

- Completed the initial installation REBOOT

- REBOOT

***** to stabilize the swap, I advise you to make 3 complete reboot *****

- Enjoy!

===========================================================================================

MIUI NoaV3 - 3.12.20

The basic principle of this work has been to create this rom-port, following the road STRICTLY Strait MIUI style!
The more pure "Miui" as possible!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREENSHOT NOA-V3

x1.pngx2.pngx3.png
View attachment 2918482

More Screenshots : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=55140675&postcount=109

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Screenshots ROM (NOA V2) :

Screenshot_2014-08-05-15-38-54.png Screenshot_2014-08-05-15-39-09.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-46-01.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-45-51.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-46-15.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-46-36.png Screenshot_2014-07-30-14-26-51.png Screenshot_2014-07-30-21-28-09.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-41-27.png

SCREENSHOTS V1:

4.jpg
----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD (NoaV3.5)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7glm992ioy2wuw5/1Miui5_3.12.20_NoaV3.5_signed.zip

SCREENSHOTS FOR NOA V3.5: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=61612688&postcount=160

If you liked my work, do not ask for money ... just press thanks. Is the motivation for me to constantly improve my work!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Please do not mirror my works. Thank you.

Changelog

MAIN FEATURES:
-------------------------------
NOA V3 (August 30, 2014) :

.NEW MIUI BASE "3:12:20"
.IMPROVED AND reworked ALL PART OF THE SYSTEM AND ALL THE GRAPHICS, ACCORDING TO THE RESOLUTION FOR XPERIA J
.MIUI V6 WALLPAPERS AND LOOKSCREEN -
.BUSYBOX V1.22.1
.MIUI WEATHER NEW ORIGINAL XIAOMI - DEVICE M-4 - WORKS 100% - RESEARCH CITY IN AUTOMATIC AND MANUAL (TEST DONE ONLY WITH WIFI)
.DOUBLE SWAP "TURBO BOOST"(CACHE AND DATA) SYNCHRONIZED FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF RAM FREE !!! Credits: delta-roh- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2145133
.NEW CAMERA - 5MP - 720P HD VIDEO - ZOOM, BRIGHT, ANTI SHAKE, TIMER ETC. - COLOR EFFECT is NOT PRESENT
.DEFAULT THEME MIUI 4.1 JB 4.7.4- OPTIMIZED AND CUSTOMIZED -
.NEW SYSTEM MORE FAST AND STABLE - EXAMPLES: BLUETOOTH MORE POWERFUL
FAST AND DEVICE IN RESEARCH AND IMPORT CONTACTS TO SIM CARD
.SUPER FAST INTERNET BROWSER (TEST MADE ONLY WIFI) AND MUCH MORE ....
.KEYBOARD GOOGLE + KEYBOARD XPERIA
.IMPROVED SECURITY MANAGER - RESEARCH MORE FAST AND MORE ACCURATE.

.THEMEMANAGER No Multilang - NOW IT ALLOWS IMPORT OF THEMES:
- FROM SD CARD
- FROM XIAOMI (NOT BY ANY ERROR LOADING FROM XIAOMI) (KNOWN BUG SOLVED BY THEME FROM IMPORT WIFI)

. ADDED LIVE WALLPAPERS
. NEW XPERIA bootanimation Z - MIUI-4.66 - REMOD FOR RESOLUTION XJ
"LiveWallpaper MEDIAPLAYER" NOT IN BUILD, BECAUSE THE END RESULT DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE SPACE OCCUPIED .....

.CUSTOM THEME DEFAULT SETTINGS AND OTHER PREVIEW ..... .....
- WEATHER CLOCK WIDGET DEFAULT NOW is Multilang
- MIUI CLOCK 1X2 V6 MODIFIED BY ME
- SIMPLE_CLOCK 2 CUSTOMIZED INCLUDING PREVIEW

.ENHANCED SENSITIVITY AND REACTIVITY TOUCHSCREEN: GREATER EASE RELEASE LOOKSCREEN, ETC ...
.Faster SYSTEM
.NEW APPLICATIONS SYSTEM: TRANSFER, SUPERMARKET, UPDATER, ETC ...
. ADDED TRANSPARENT GENIE WIDGET 3.11 - Credits: thunderteaser
.ADDED SONY. CAR FOR JB 4.1 - 4.2 - Credits: ThilinaC
.ADDED PANORAMA SONY - Credits: blakstar - Thanks!

.ADDED GEMINI APP MANAGER - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.seasmind.android.gmappmgr&hl=it
Reply to: dianathirah - post # 73 - move apps to sd_card
.ADDED MIUI FILE EXPLORER
.ADDED PHONE.APK MIUI MOD "SAMSUNG"
.PROBLEM SOLVED SIGNAL ACTIVATION DATA TRAFFIC IN STATUS BAR

NOA V2 (08.05.2014) :
- Improvement of the global system
- Fixed issue SETTING DATA CONNECTION
- Improved system: New Thememanger, import themes from SD-Card - Now, Xposed - MI-Tools and WSM - are no longer needed for this argument.
- Weather widgets (it should work in all countries automatic weather recognition locality
- Based fxp and miui 3:11:29 - Added System Tweaks JB4.1 V5 Miui 4.XX
- Improve weak points Miui:
ridiculous battery consumption with respect to performance (which may decrease again, thanks to the Battery Tweaks)
- Fast performance
- Fast start - turn off Fast - Fast reboot
- Good amount of free RAM.
- Added Sim Toolkit
- Added "Security Center" :
With apps: Cleaning, Data Usage, Privacy, Tweaks battery consumption, Antivirus Permissions

- New MiuiSystemui REMOD
(Now, Status Bar setting, completely Multilang)
- New Calculator
- New Calendar
- New MiuiHome
- New MiuiGallery
- New MiuiKeyboard
- New MiuiCompass
- New custom theme pak
- New Settings - resolution remod ...
- New framework pak
- Three styles battery charger indicator in status bar: Graphical - Percentage - Top Bar

V1 :
- Initial Version Miui V5 (07.10.2014)

-------------------------------------------------------​

---------------------------------​
Thanks to:

- Xiaomi
- SONY
- XDA Developers
- FXP TEAM

- joebonrichie ( Riches Kernel) thanks to him, all this was possible!
Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpe...ent/cm10-miro-tipo-j-e-riches-kernel-t2507787
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you need rom or part of it, just tell me .....

Please no private messages, use only this thread ....

. I can not always be present and on-line.

Last edited:

Hussain_Salam

Apr 22, 2013
Essex
By far the best MIUI rom, although aesthetically wise has a few problems but not too bad

Aesthetical issues:
1) Google Play icon is Purple
2). When going to edit screen mode it has a row of widgets at the bottom below the widgets it has a 3x3 grid of dots and the dots are coloured white depending on how much space they take, I think there is one image file missing
3). When installing an app whether it failed or not it has a darker shade on the left but stops 1/4 of the way

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008
@oregon69 from which device were you porting this MIUI? I'm very curious

nice to see that someone continued the story of MIUI for XJ.

@lozohcum I started with LT26I device, then I went (to date) with LT18i, solving other problems ....

I am honored to make you pleasure (the King of the JLO) the continuation the story of the MIU for XJ.

@raajplays
Mega works well, it just goes into the block, in the hours when, his server is overloaded. Try it yourself at other times of the day.
For example, I did the upload in the early hours of the morning. upload a breeze.

Last edited:

lozohcum

Jan 14, 2013
Internety
@lozohcum I started with LT26I device, then I went (to date) with LT18i, solving other problems ....

I am honored to make you pleasure (the King of the JLO) the continuation the story of the MIU for XJ.

@raajplays
Mega works well, it just goes into the block, in the hours when, his server is overloaded. Try it yourself at other times of the day.
For example, I did the upload in the early hours of the morning. upload a breeze.
I was porting from that device too.
If you need any help with fixing bugs (framework especially) let me know, I think I remember most of things about MIUI.

Some MIUI ports may have issues with GPS time and some others.

Last edited:

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008
I was porting from that device too.
If you need any help with fixing bugs (framework especially) let me know, I think I remember most of things about MIUI.

Some MIUI ports may have issues with GPS time and some others.

@lozohcum Thank you very much for your availability,
I am very grateful to you!
But, certainly with much more time, I like it (if it is possible for me) reach my goals on my own.
Last night I finally solved and improved my rom than the public version. Some bugs were right in the framework and android.policy.jar ...
Some bugs fixed:
fixed monitor data
fixed-date setting - watch the screen - according to your own time zone
solved status bar completely multilang and transparent
rom multilang completely 100%...
and much more ..... as well as global updates.
Finally, on your advice I wished I test the functionality of the GPS, I installed IGO vers.9.67 .....and I must say I am amazed: a few seconds to start up and immediately my device he hooked satellites ... for me .. perfect.
I attach screenshots:

Screenshot_2014-07-20-12-34-56.png Screenshot_2014-07-20-12-36-08.jpg Screenshot_2014-07-20-12-41-07.png
Sorry if I wrote too ..... and for my bad English.
Thanks again for your availability.
Greetings.

Last edited:

Hussain_Salam

Apr 22, 2013
Essex
Battery 100%

I'm not sure if this is the ROM, But i've got a 100% Battery Reading all the time
Right now i'm following the steps of the battery callibration
I've charged it to 100% (I know this by feeling the temperature of the charger & the Voltage reading)
I pressed the Battery Callibration button
I used a Fast discharge app to fully discharge the battery, I then left the battery in the device over night (A Red LED Drained the Battery)
I've now put it on charge and i'll turn it on in 1-3 Hours

And can i just ask, i think i've bricked it into a bootloop because when the batttery was at like 0% I took the battery out plugged it back it and it was just on the bootanimation is this due to the lack of power?
EDIT

After going through a hard time (I bricked my phone so i had to re-flash the ROM) it seemed the Callibration did the trick, My batteries reading the correct percentage I can comfirm this ROM did not cause my problem

Last edited:

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008
I'm not sure if this is the ROM, But i've got a 100% Battery Reading all the time
Right now i'm following the steps of the battery callibration
I've charged it to 100% (I know this by feeling the temperature of the charger & the Voltage reading)
I pressed the Battery Callibration button
I used a Fast discharge app to fully discharge the battery, I then left the battery in the device over night (A Red LED Drained the Battery)
I've now put it on charge and i'll turn it on in 1-3 Hours

And can i just ask, i think i've bricked it into a bootloop because when the batttery was at like 0% I took the battery out plugged it back it and it was just on the bootanimation is this due to the lack of power?
EDIT

After going through a hard time (I bricked my phone so i had to re-flash the ROM) it seemed the Callibration did the trick, My batteries reading the correct percentage I can comfirm this ROM did not cause my problem

I can only add, that I have used this rom for a long time and I've never had similar problems ....
advice: the battery installed on XJ - if I'm not mistaken - is lithium polymer, so NEVER fully discharge (only nickel cadmium).
Even more cycles of charge and discharge fast! result if these precautions are not observed, the battery loses its nominal values

Reactions: GizmOstic1177

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XPERIA J [ROM] PORT MIUI V5 MULTILANG • 3.12.20

Based on Last FXP (My Rom FXP S Clean) - Based MIUI v5 3.12.20 with upgrade 4.XX - for Xperia J
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Please read it here first, so as not to create unnecessary posts .......
    Giving advice is always helpful! Please create posts that can only give constructive advice, please no a childish tips and reviews
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIUI.png

-Your warranty is now void.
    - I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIUI NoaV3.5 - 3.12.20

This work I had almost finished long ago.
    Now completed for MIUI V.3.12.20
    Always in the past, I have carried out three other port for XJ
    achieving results that, I did not think possible for this device.

Improvements

Made fully new port (left alone: Phone app previous.)

Some theme MIUI V6: battery status bar, phone dialer, icons, wallpaper, clock

New Miui Home with the right scale

pulldown menu status bar customized

new management of RAM

some editing system

inserted some apk MIUI 4.x.x

My camera 4.4.4 mod

overclock stable 1.5 GHz

GAPPS INCLUDED

My MIUI bootanimation personalized

and more....

TIPS

After installation and reboot:

-make before eventual restore MIUI Backup -
    go to settings / Developer options
    On: Enable development - USB debugging - Force GPU rendering -

search:
    windows animation scale (set= Animation scale 5X)
    Transition animation scale (set= Animation Off)
    Animation duration scale (set = Animation Off)

REBOOT

Notes

if you set : windows animation scale (set=Animation Off)
    the system will be even faster, but you will always have a problem of low display brightness on waking

With 5x instead, the brightness remains stable. It goes low only when you change the system. It resolves simple reboot !!!

- For task killer:

[August 30, 2014] [NoaV3]

Present port miui - version 5 - 3.12.20 - Multilang - for XPERIA J
    Version Android 4.1.2 MIUI
    Overclock to 1.5 GHz thanks to the kernel riches miui. A lot of RAM free. Minimum
    battery usage, even after long phone calls or overclocking, TaskKiller working.
    Based FXP last build - Base Miui 3.12.20 - Includes Play Store. Even more improved version.
    Very fast, stable and flexible.
    Made many test: without lags, if well set! Miui is now almost 100%!
    But with a lot of free ram, problem seen in many Miui rom.
    Ability to store numerous apps, with the possibility to use the ext_card / sd_card as internal memory.
    My goal was to be able to run the Miui weather on this rom. Goal achieved!
    Everything is now more responsive, a new rom!
    Infinite possibility to customize with countless themes!
    And much more ...

What is working

Everything

Bugs

Typical CM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tips NOAV3

- For task killer:

- For Gemini app manager: go to Settings / Developer Option /
    check: - enable development- and - USB debugging-

- Go to Settings / Display / Brightness: remove automatic brightness.

*tested only on unlocked bootloader

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install instructions:

- If you are coming from JB or another, not ICS : advice of install firmware ftf (ICS) (ST26i_11.0.A.7.5_CE)

via flashtool (Flashmode)

- Copy the ROM.zip in Ext-card

- Extract the boot.img from the zip and flash the kernel with Flashtool (fastboot mode)

- Go into recovery (TWRP prefer - green LED)

- Wipe Cache- Dalvik Cache - Factory Reset - System

- Clear internal card (SD card)

- Flash Zip

- Wipe Cache-Dalvik Cache

- REBOOT

* When you first start to notice the boot is late: ALL IS WELL !!! The double swap you are installing !!!!!!!

- Completed the initial installation REBOOT

- REBOOT

***** to stabilize the swap, I advise you to make 3 complete reboot *****

- Enjoy!

===========================================================================================

MIUI NoaV3 - 3.12.20

The basic principle of this work has been to create this rom-port, following the road STRICTLY Strait MIUI style!
    The more pure "Miui" as possible!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREENSHOT NOA-V3

x1.pngx2.pngx3.png
    View attachment 2918482

More Screenshots : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=55140675&postcount=109

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Screenshots ROM (NOA V2) :

Screenshot_2014-08-05-15-38-54.png Screenshot_2014-08-05-15-39-09.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-46-01.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-45-51.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-46-15.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-46-36.png Screenshot_2014-07-30-14-26-51.png Screenshot_2014-07-30-21-28-09.png Screenshot_2014-07-31-08-41-27.png

SCREENSHOTS V1:

4.jpg
    ----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
    DOWNLOAD (NoaV3.5)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7glm992ioy2wuw5/1Miui5_3.12.20_NoaV3.5_signed.zip

SCREENSHOTS FOR NOA V3.5: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=61612688&postcount=160

If you liked my work, do not ask for money ... just press thanks. Is the motivation for me to constantly improve my work!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Please do not mirror my works. Thank you.

Changelog

MAIN FEATURES:
    -------------------------------
    NOA V3 (August 30, 2014) :

.NEW MIUI BASE "3:12:20"
    .IMPROVED AND reworked ALL PART OF THE SYSTEM AND ALL THE GRAPHICS, ACCORDING TO THE RESOLUTION FOR XPERIA J
    .MIUI V6 WALLPAPERS AND LOOKSCREEN -
    .BUSYBOX V1.22.1
    .MIUI WEATHER NEW ORIGINAL XIAOMI - DEVICE M-4 - WORKS 100% - RESEARCH CITY IN AUTOMATIC AND MANUAL (TEST DONE ONLY WITH WIFI)
    .DOUBLE SWAP "TURBO BOOST"(CACHE AND DATA) SYNCHRONIZED FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF RAM FREE !!! Credits: delta-roh- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2145133
    .NEW CAMERA - 5MP - 720P HD VIDEO - ZOOM, BRIGHT, ANTI SHAKE, TIMER ETC. - COLOR EFFECT is NOT PRESENT
    .DEFAULT THEME MIUI 4.1 JB 4.7.4- OPTIMIZED AND CUSTOMIZED -
    .NEW SYSTEM MORE FAST AND STABLE - EXAMPLES: BLUETOOTH MORE POWERFUL
    FAST AND DEVICE IN RESEARCH AND IMPORT CONTACTS TO SIM CARD
    .SUPER FAST INTERNET BROWSER (TEST MADE ONLY WIFI) AND MUCH MORE ....
    .KEYBOARD GOOGLE + KEYBOARD XPERIA
    .IMPROVED SECURITY MANAGER - RESEARCH MORE FAST AND MORE ACCURATE.

.THEMEMANAGER No Multilang - NOW IT ALLOWS IMPORT OF THEMES:
    - FROM SD CARD
    - FROM XIAOMI (NOT BY ANY ERROR LOADING FROM XIAOMI) (KNOWN BUG SOLVED BY THEME FROM IMPORT WIFI)

. ADDED LIVE WALLPAPERS
    . NEW XPERIA bootanimation Z - MIUI-4.66 - REMOD FOR RESOLUTION XJ
    "LiveWallpaper MEDIAPLAYER" NOT IN BUILD, BECAUSE THE END RESULT DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE SPACE OCCUPIED .....

.CUSTOM THEME DEFAULT SETTINGS AND OTHER PREVIEW ..... .....
    - WEATHER CLOCK WIDGET DEFAULT NOW is Multilang
    - MIUI CLOCK 1X2 V6 MODIFIED BY ME
    - SIMPLE_CLOCK 2 CUSTOMIZED INCLUDING PREVIEW

.ENHANCED SENSITIVITY AND REACTIVITY TOUCHSCREEN: GREATER EASE RELEASE LOOKSCREEN, ETC ...
    .Faster SYSTEM
    .NEW APPLICATIONS SYSTEM: TRANSFER, SUPERMARKET, UPDATER, ETC ...
    . ADDED TRANSPARENT GENIE WIDGET 3.11 - Credits: thunderteaser
    .ADDED SONY. CAR FOR JB 4.1 - 4.2 - Credits: ThilinaC
    .ADDED PANORAMA SONY - Credits: blakstar - Thanks!

.ADDED GEMINI APP MANAGER - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.seasmind.android.gmappmgr&hl=it
    Reply to: dianathirah - post # 73 - move apps to sd_card
    .ADDED MIUI FILE EXPLORER
    .ADDED PHONE.APK MIUI MOD "SAMSUNG"
    .PROBLEM SOLVED SIGNAL ACTIVATION DATA TRAFFIC IN STATUS BAR

NOA V2 (08.05.2014) :
    - Improvement of the global system
    - Fixed issue SETTING DATA CONNECTION
    - Improved system: New Thememanger, import themes from SD-Card - Now, Xposed - MI-Tools and WSM - are no longer needed for this argument.
    - Weather widgets (it should work in all countries automatic weather recognition locality
    - Based fxp and miui 3:11:29 - Added System Tweaks JB4.1 V5 Miui 4.XX
    - Improve weak points Miui:
    ridiculous battery consumption with respect to performance (which may decrease again, thanks to the Battery Tweaks)
    - Fast performance
    - Fast start - turn off Fast - Fast reboot
    - Good amount of free RAM.
    - Added Sim Toolkit
    - Added "Security Center" :
    With apps: Cleaning, Data Usage, Privacy, Tweaks battery consumption, Antivirus Permissions

- New MiuiSystemui REMOD
    (Now, Status Bar setting, completely Multilang)
    - New Calculator
    - New Calendar
    - New MiuiHome
    - New MiuiGallery
    - New MiuiKeyboard
    - New MiuiCompass
    - New custom theme pak
    - New Settings - resolution remod ...
    - New framework pak
    - Three styles battery charger indicator in status bar: Graphical - Percentage - Top Bar

V1 :
    - Initial Version Miui V5 (07.10.2014)

-------------------------------------------------------​

---------------------------------​
    Thanks to:

- Xiaomi
    - SONY
    - XDA Developers
    - FXP TEAM

- joebonrichie ( Riches Kernel) thanks to him, all this was possible!
    Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpe...ent/cm10-miro-tipo-j-e-riches-kernel-t2507787

If you need rom or part of it, just tell me .....

Please no private messages, use only this thread ....

. I can not always be present and on-line.
    New Base MIUI

Good News !!!!
    For Me. I hope the same for you!!!! ;)

I wanted to publish a version 2.5, with some improvements and additions Miui apps ...

But I managed in an additional step: Now based Miui 3.12.!! - Update the total base Miui rom in substance!!!

I hope that this new Miui base, can give me more and better possibilities of changes ...
    Status bar, Security Center , wifi, phone., etc. .. seem ok
    Just a few minutes ago, so I could not check everything ....
    My kitchen is still warm !!!!!! :)
    But the startup is successful with no problems .....

It starts a new job for me
    I think in the near future then, (requires a bit of time-so do not ask when)
    the next release (3.0) will have 'this base MIUI "- after optimized and improved the rom, and finally package the best pak!

EDIT:
    Fixed problem reading sd card - Ext-Card
    Tried this Camera Stock rom (already seen in many Miui rom) everything seems to work .... Anti-shake perfect!

some screnshoots
    Screenshot_2014-08-10-16-34-22.png Screenshot_2014-08-10-16-34-53.png Screenshot_2014-08-10-16-34-13.png Screenshot_2014-08-10-16-34-42.png

EDIT 2

test the GPS signal: discreet :) It works even inside my house, after several seconds from start of the app!
    Screenshot_2014-08-11-09-31-31.png

MIUI WEATHER (FIX)
    Fix MIUI WEATHER! original system Xiaomi!
    I do not want to be wrong, but I think XJ is the first device with CM10 base, miui weather app that works! :silly:
    It does not seem to me to have seen it on other rom Device with CM10 base. Only from JB 4.1.
    +++ Note that the desktop clock is updated with the weather forecast. Widget Clock Miui: Ok.
    Now I have to put in Rom pak. Let's hope so!

Screenshot_2014-08-11-07-34-25.png Screenshot_2014-08-11-23-47-31.png Screenshot_2014-08-11-23-51-47.png Screenshot_2014-08-11-23-52-39.png Screenshot_2014-08-12-09-08-52.png

EDIT 08/13/2014
    Improved voice call over the previous version, (already I was just ok in the previous version) (but in port - voice microphone was completely absent)
    Mic, speaker: now more clear and strong voice.
    Even in Bluetooth transmission (essential for me)
    Improved sound player
    Some tests on the default theme ... remod theme globale - in test: live wallpaper of the media player, from rom 4.7.x

Screenshot_2014-08-13-11-16-21.png Screenshot_2014-08-13-11-15-35.png

EDIT 08/15/2014
    -Added Live Wallpaper
    -Recovered about 50 mb, in the rom package -
    Improved rom overall package. Also in the port rom I have found many mistakes ...

I think I've now finished work on Miui Weather - finally solved:
    - Auto localization
    - Localization manual

AUTO : Screenshot_2014-08-15-23-03-18.png

MANUAL : Screenshot_2014-08-15-23-03-07.png Screenshot_2014-08-15-23-04-36.png Widget weather now multilang :Screenshot_2014-08-15-23-22-14.png

EDIT 08/18/2014

Inziata now work on the the graphics, always trying to find the best solution, without flooding the system .....
    in preview:
    new bootanimation- Miui Xperia z 4.66- reworked resolution XJ.
    new flip clock widget
    Faster boot general. Boot final (reading sd card, etc. ...) also improved compared to Noa2
    and more .... I'm using the best spices for my kitchen .... I would like to leave the rest for a pleasant surprise :)

View attachment 2901882 View attachment 2901883 View attachment 2901884

EDIT 08/21/2014

Are in the final stages for the publication of NoaV3.
    Having added some apps (system and non-system) free memory is obviously reduced.
    I think now that we have resolved, bringing the values ​​ram, equal to vers.2 - and still have more applications included !!!
    Solved other problems / improvements

So I think the NoaV3, will be made public in about 2 weeks - First days of September.

* If there are no big changes, refer to this post for updates
    UPGRADE MIUI NoaV3

Screenshots NoaV3 :

Screenshot_2014-08-26-08-37-02.png Screenshot_2014-08-26-07-58-34.png Screenshot_2014-08-26-07-58-47.png Screenshot_2014-08-26-11-50-34.png

Screenshot_2014-08-26-20-56-26.png Screenshot_2014-08-26-20-53-56.png Screenshot_2014-08-26-20-52-55.png Screenshot_2014-08-26-14-02-43.png

Screenshot_2014-08-27-14-26-08.pngScreenshot_2014-08-27-14-24-07.pngScreenshot_2014-08-27-13-58-23.pngScreenshot_2014-08-26-20-56-52.png

Screenshot_2014-08-29-23-29-21.pngScreenshot_2014-08-29-20-49-08.pngScreenshot_2014-08-29-20-48-57.pngScreenshot_2014-08-29-20-47-42.png

Screenshot_2014-08-29-23-50-10.pngScreenshot_2014-08-29-23-36-43.pngScreenshot_2014-08-29-23-36-02.pngScreenshot_2014-08-29-23-33-21.png

-----------------------------------------------------​

Hello everyone
    Finally finished uploading!
    Prudence, this time he repaid me: in fact these days I found 2 BIG BUGS!
    Now solved !!!!

it was a tough job for me, a port started from scratch, in less than twenty days .....
    @GizmOstic1177: if I do not answer questions, it is only because the answer is already written in previous posts in the thread.

In a little while, I update the first post .....

I hope your wait is repaid .......

Before installing, read Tips and Instructions !
    Test

Good News - Vers.NOA!! At least for me :)

Again reached the 200 MB free RAM after flash rom Vers Noa and made ​​2 reboot!

Tested at boot and reboot :

Xperia-L (JB4.2-my rom Super Clean- Processor 1 Ghz Dual-Core - Overclock to 1.8 Ghz)

Result: XJ clearly wins !

- HTC HD2 (rom miui - Official Xiaomi. 1.1 Ghz) (Free RAM = 100MB approx)

Result: the XJ has burned Hd2 (always remains a wonderful device)

I am attaching a few screenshots, testing Themes import from sd card .....

Screenshot_2014-08-03-07-57-21.png Screenshot_2014-08-03-07-14-28.png Screenshot_2014-08-03-07-53-40.png
    i tried global ftf also but nothing happening. when i search for operators, I find mine but cant register. plz help?

The registration of the sim must be in automatic ..... otherwise law ... only with old device this could happen ....

the only test that you can do and change the phone.apk. which will be incompatible (in my rom) with your sim.
    in the kitchen Noa2 I met some "phone" that did not read my sim ....
    may work with your sim ..... just a thought .....

As soon as I have some time, I do a pak with various phone.apk. I upload to mediafire, I give you the link, also with private message. Nothing else comes to mind ...

EDIT

As updated in post # 88:
    are in the final stages for the publication of NoaV3.
    Having added some apps (system and non-system) free memory is obviously reduced.
    I think now that we have resolved, bringing the values ​​ram, equal to vers.2 - and still have more applications included !!!
    Solved other problems / improvements

So I think the NoaV3, will be made public in about 2 weeks - First days of September.

EDIT 08/23/2014

My confirmation / final impressions

Started Now the final test, as vers2: Normal daily use.
    I can say that it is really a new rom !!!!
    All this time I served, as I said, because I changed the BASE ROM MIUI.
    This was the right way, because it seems I baked a completely new rom!
    Yesterday I installed the Noa Vers.2 to perceive the differences (I should have two XJ for a more accurate comparison :) ) and the version NoaV3 has these improvements, in the first use, compared to the Vers.2:
    - Rom more smoother and faster, more responsive, the speed does not even seem a Miui (characteristic of miui rom) time: start - Shutdown - Restart reduced
    - Touchscreen more accurate and sensitive
    - Internet browser, seems to fly (wifi most powerful and stable)
    - Management of the ram more functional, up to a maximum 204MB of free RAM.

- And more I think :)

As I said, the difficulty was this: add apps di- system and not -
    and have a rom even faster than the last, have a good amount of ram available, have the same size of the zip (Mb).
    This result was achieved in a capillary reworking the file system, framework, etc. .. to have an optimal resolution for our XJ and elasticity of the system.

But all this requires more time!

In these two weeks, I wanted to post an update of Vers.2,
    with some improvement (a taste) taken from Vers. 3 = but does not work! :crying:
    This is to understand the differences between the two system rom .... :silly:

Now these two weeks are used to verify the functionality of all this, verify the absence of errors.
    For those who like Miui: If I am sure that everything is perfect, in advance the publication of the rom.