j3 2017 dont boot after flash

Search This thread

ntamvakeras

Oct 5, 2021
Will never boot FRP lock and OEm are On i think a account is hanging to the phone , boot in recovery samsung mode and wipe data factory reset from there , reboot
I had the phone on the box while waiting the new screen. When it came I tried to charge it but didn't open. When I tried recovery mode and wipe data it never boot up normally. And know only this mode is functional. I can't enter to Samsung recovery mode

Concept48

Dec 26, 2021
Sony Xperia M
I had the phone on the box while waiting the new screen. When it came I tried to charge it but didn't open. When I tried recovery mode and wipe data it never boot up normally. And know only this mode is functional. I can't enter to Samsung recovery mode
Go here https://samfw.com get the right firmware for your model j330f
and restore it with ODIN , don't use the last tab home ..download full repair package 4 files . good luck

meric57

Oct 2, 2017
Oeutrange
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Hello ntamvakeras, I got rooted with John wu method with magisk 25.2 without TRWP.
View that J3 and 2017 so I think the custom roms offer sound for android better than Oreo 8.1 does not work Android 9 Pie.
I flashed the official rom J330FNXXS4CUD5_J330FNXEF4CUD5_XEF with odin with 4 files and CSC not home, then install magisk 25.2 transferred the AP and modify with magisk followed instalation magisk by John wu and flashed with odi CSC not HOME -AP magisk_patched-BL-CP and rooting ok after start.

Last edited:

Concept48

Dec 26, 2021
Sony Xperia M
The f
Hello ntamvakeras, I got rooted with John wu method with magisk 25.2 without TRWP.
View that J3 and 2017 so I think the custom roms offer sound for android better than Oreo 8.1 does not work Android 9 Pie.
I flashed the official rom J330FNXXS4CUD5_J330FNXEF4CUD5_XEF with odin with 4 files and CSC not home, then install magisk 25.2 transferred the AP and modify with magisk followed instalation magisk by John wu and flashed with odi CSC not HOME -AP magis_patched-BL-CP and rooting ok aft

I flashed the official rom J330FNXXS4CUD5_J330FNXEF4CUD5_XEF with odin with 4 files and CSC not home, then install magisk 25.2 transferred the AP and modify with magisk followed instalation magisk by John wu and flashed with odi CSC not HOME -AP magis_patched-BL-CP and rooting ok after start.
That Firmware is for the J330FN , I think you need this https://samfw.com/firmware/SM-J330F

ntamvakeras

Oct 5, 2021
How I will do this procedure with magisk. I installed with ODIN the version you said but same result. I don't know what to do with magisk

ntamvakeras

Oct 5, 2021
i tried to install magisk but odin closes. i downloaded the this file Source code (tar.gz) and loaded to the ap box but when i press start odin closes. i am doing something wrong? the procedure in the site i suppose is about a functional phone not mine that dont boot

Concept48

Dec 26, 2021
Sony Xperia M
Hello Concept48, I explained how I did to root my old j330FN me these good rooted aec magsik 25.2.

I did that and now gives me failed bootloader device 4 binary 3

i tried to install magisk but odin closes. i downloaded the this file Source code (tar.gz) and loaded to the ap box but when i press start odin closes. i am doing something wrong? the procedure in the site i suppose is about a functional phone not mine that dont boot
This tread is getting no where ..what is your phone model j330f or j330fn???

Top Liked Posts