J510F battery percentage and voltage problem

Search This thread

Abdul.82

Oct 23, 2012
Edinburgh
Hi, I have a problem that eats up my time every day snice I bought my Samsung galaxy j510f a week ago, the problem that I am facing is my battery charging, the battery level goes crazy from 100% to 0% and then stuck at 0% and when I plug it to AC charger it seems it is charging but it isn’t because when I unplug it turns off immediately and won’t turn on at all but when I plug it to Ac charger it turns on however it does not turn on when I plug to my pc unless I put it on download mode the press cancel. The solutions I did which were in vain I changed the battery 3 times with new ones didn’t work, I installed custom recovery mode TWRP and root in order to solve the problem with different calibration battery apps Nan of these worked, and I flashed full stock rom with 4 files plus pit file didn’t work either. I entered a code that shows your battery state *#0228# gives me ( voltage: 0 mv , ADC:0 and level:0% ) the only a solution I did to keep my phone on is it use ADB command ( adb shell dumpsys battery set level 100) this gives 100% to my battery level but when I turn it off it won’t turn on again because this command it deceives the cpu that my battery is fully charged but it’s not. So I think my problem is my kernel does not see my battery voltage or there is a problem in my motherboard I’m not good in hardware but I’m quite good in software so I need your help guys please, any assistant will be very high appreciated.