J7 Prime bootlooping after flashing twrp

Search This thread

Eren but Türk

Feb 13, 2021
I need help I cant speak very very good english sorry. I flashed twrp my J7 prime but if I try rebooting his bootlooping always can I flash custom rom or Stock rom ? (My j7 prime can goes downloading mode and twrp)

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
  • Aug 23, 2011
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Samsung Galaxy S10
    I need help I cant speak very very good english sorry. I flashed twrp my J7 prime but if I try rebooting his bootlooping always can I flash custom rom or Stock rom ? (My j7 prime can goes downloading mode and twrp)
    If you can not into recovery or download mode, try to flash TWRP again.
    Or flash back stock firmware if that does not work. Keep in mind to use Home_CSC to boot wipe your data.

Just flash stock firmware through odin again then boot back into download mode then flash TWRP and untick "Auto-Reboot" option then when flashing is done, boot into recovery manually to verify if TWRP is installed properly then you could boot back up to OS from TWRP it shouldn't loop if all went well. Also make sure that before you flashed TWRP, you enabled OEM Unlock and USB Debugging option in developer options.

tytfusokhszxc

• Feb 24, 2017
    It's fine , Flashing TWRP first time wipes your data thus you get bootloop. You just need to Flash a custom rom and evertything will he fine.

It's fine , Flashing TWRP first time wipes your data thus you get bootloop. You just need to Flash a custom rom and evertything will he fine.

Yes since TWRP needs internal storage and data wipe to properly work with these partitions when coming from stock ROM but flashing a custom ROM after a clean wipe of the partitions should work fine.

sys1admin

May 5, 2021
    HERE IS THE SOLUTION :
    after flashing twrp with odin open twrp and format data after then there is a bug for j7 devices sd card won't work so u need a pc to transfer no verify encryption file to.internal storage here is the file or you can flash magisk 22.1 to disable keneral encryption
    (THIS PROBLEM OCCURS BCZ AFTER FLASHING YOUR KENERAL FORCE ENCRYPT YOU TO NOT BOOT IN ROM BCZ OF SECURITY FLASH THIS FILE TO COMPRAMIZE KENERAL SECURITY 🥱🤧)

Attachments

• Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_08.18.2019 - Copy.zip
      3.1 MB · Views: 19

AM.Ohadi

• Apr 28, 2020
    Hello
    All of members here want say one thing( but it's very unclear and confusing )( excuse me all of members post here I don't want say all of you say wrong)the summery of all massages upper than here want say the the stock kernel when installed can not accept the custom recovery .you should with one of this ways disable it:
    1-disable dm-verity with file upper massages posted
    2-root it
    3- install custom kernel
    4-install custom rom

sys1admin

May 5, 2021
    Yup do among 4 anything it works Hello
    All of members here want say one thing( but it's very unclear and confusing )( excuse me all of members post here I don't want say all of you say wrong)the summery of all massages upper than here want say the the stock kernel when installed can not accept the custom recovery .you should with one of this ways disable it:
    1-disable dm-verity with file upper massages posted
    2-root it
    3- install custom kernel
    4-install custom rom

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone