j7 prime totally bricked, no download mode

Search This thread

miqueasgl

Jul 17, 2011
need your help please.

my j7 prime is totally bricked, i mean, no recovery, no download mode even if press the 3 buttons combo for 5 or 10 minutes.

last thing i do was flash enigma 4.0 and it works but with the system ui fail (flash the screen over and over) so i restart a couple of times and 3rd of 4th time, the phone simply never boot again. screen black, no sound on the pc when i connect, not even a black screen.... totally bricked.

need your help please.

miqueasgl

Jul 17, 2011
Gonna try.
I already connected the phone to the power but less than 10 minutes because last time battery was on 60%.
Thanks for your answer... is a ray of light.

Oct 7, 2020
the same

need your help please.

my j7 prime is totally bricked, i mean, no recovery, no download mode even if press the 3 buttons combo for 5 or 10 minutes.

last thing i do was flash enigma 4.0 and it works but with the system ui fail (flash the screen over and over) so i restart a couple of times and 3rd of 4th time, the phone simply never boot again. screen black, no sound on the pc when i connect, not even a black screen.... totally bricked.

need your help please.
hi, is there anybody to find the solution? my device is the same. what should i do?

Top Liked Posts