J7 Pro (SM-J730F) App Folder Problem

Search This thread

rrmmcc

Jan 12, 2017
Ankara
Hello Fellas

I have been using Samsung Galaxy j7 Pro (SM-J730F) for a while. I have used some Android devices before, mostly Samsung. I have been always categorising the apps in diffrerent folders like apps, social media, photo edits etc. Likewise, I categorised my apps on my new J7 Pro. Everything was ok. But when i restarted my device, the app folders had totally disappered. After that, I made folders over and over again. But when i restart my smartphone the folders totally disappear. By the way, I have to state that there were a long time between the folder creation and restarting.

There is no other problems on my device. There aren't any hardware or software problems. There isn't any slow down or etc. All the software and application updates are done.

I don't like using my smartphone like that. This situation makes the device very unuseful for me. The personelised or alphabetical order is not acceptible for me.

I am asking for help. Why is this happening and how can i solve this weird problem?

Reactions: GM Sarwar Jabed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Fellas

I have been using Samsung Galaxy j7 Pro (SM-J730F) for a while. I have used some Android devices before, mostly Samsung. I have been always categorising the apps in diffrerent folders like apps, social media, photo edits etc. Likewise, I categorised my apps on my new J7 Pro. Everything was ok. But when i restarted my device, the app folders had totally disappered. After that, I made folders over and over again. But when i restart my smartphone the folders totally disappear. By the way, I have to state that there were a long time between the folder creation and restarting.

There is no other problems on my device. There aren't any hardware or software problems. There isn't any slow down or etc. All the software and application updates are done.

I don't like using my smartphone like that. This situation makes the device very unuseful for me. The personelised or alphabetical order is not acceptible for me.

I am asking for help. Why is this happening and how can i solve this weird problem?