J700F stuck on factory binary mode

Search This thread

rohithkanhangad

Jul 22, 2021
I did install the combination firmware for J700F USING J700FXX4AQD1. but it is stcuk. Any help is appreciated. Please.

rohithkanhangad

Jul 22, 2021
Uh now you flash the orignal stock rom.
Wdym by stuck
i had first flashed nouat version of ON8 ROM to my j700F, after a few days i rebooted it but it was showing that there is an FPR lock. So i downloaded the comination firmware and flashed it using ODIN and it went to Factory binary mode now i cant go back, every ROM i try to flash after showing success a black screen will come. This is the problem.

D

Deleted member 1890170

Think my advice was useful: OP is proud owner of a phone he / she has bricked and he / she is unable to revert phone's state to that when it came into market - even having done several attempts.

Reactions: Kenora_I

LR7875

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad
Take phone to authorized service center and let them fix it. :)
The warranty for j7 2015 are probably long dead so , if I were you,(unfortunately) I will straightforwardly tell him to buy a new phone, in case stock ROM flash fails. Don't throw the phone away, sell it for parts on eBay (mark as bad motherboard) as for funding his/her next phone and as for environmental protection.

rohithkanhangad

Jul 22, 2021
First I installed a nougat version ROM for my J700F and it was working perfectly. The one day when I was scrolling through my phone The Magsik app showed Reboot, I clicked the button and FRP lock came and my phone was not restarting. So for solving this I flashed the file (COMBINATION_OXA_FA51_J700FXXU4AQD1_OXA4AQD1_CL902935_QB13123996_REV00_user_mid_noship.tar) but my phone became went into the factory binary mode.

IMG_20210723_151403.jpg

Then i dowloaded twrp & installed it and tried to install the nougat version ROM but after showing the logo only a black screen appears. I have tried even restoring the ROM i restored. I had made sure that the USB debugging is on in the Factory Binary mode but there was no OEM unlock option in the Factory Binary mode to tick. THIs is my problem in detail. Any help will be appreciated.

I can go into the TWRP mode & it will even show that the ROM is installed but after showing the phones name only black screen appears.

rohithkanhangad

Jul 22, 2021

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The warranty for j7 2015 are probably long dead so , if I were you,(unfortunately) I will straightforwardly tell him to buy a new phone, in case stock ROM flash fails. Don't throw the phone away, sell it for parts on eBay (mark as bad motherboard) as for funding his/her next phone and as for environmental protection.
    Uh now you flash the orignal stock rom.
    Wdym by stuck
    uh is that an easier method to ending posts? If it is im all for it
    D
    Deleted member 1890170
    Think my advice was useful: OP is proud owner of a phone he / she has bricked and he / she is unable to revert phone's state to that when it came into market - even having done several attempts.
    @rohithkanhangad Sorry I can't help you further, but you may post a photo of what Is happening on Odin so others may help you.