[Jailbreak][Root][Recovery] Back Atcha Verizon-- update 17MAR13:Windows/Linux

Search This thread

nswenson

Took me several tries, but I eventually got it to work.

The only problem I had which I don't think was my fault (the rest of the problems were), is that every time I wanted to run the CASUAL application, I had to re-download it, or it wouldn't open. I did have my antivirus disabled, to prevent issues there. Anyone else have this issue?

Also, while I was struggling to get it to work, I Odin back to root66, then was able to get everything here working. I did everything listed here, however, it was before accepting the OTA, which will not install now. Should I disable the OTA reminder and not worry about it, or redo everything, post OTA?

Thanks.

You are done. Install a custom rom like CleanRom Ace and you'll have the latest build and avoid the OTA reminders.

Acery

Jan 28, 2013

The only problem I had which I don't think was my fault (the rest of the problems were), is that every time I wanted to run the CASUAL application, I had to re-download it, or it wouldn't open. I did have my antivirus disabled, to prevent issues there. Anyone else have this issue?

Also, while I was struggling to get it to work, I Odin back to root66, then was able to get everything here working. I did everything listed here, however, it was before accepting the OTA, which will not install now. Should I disable the OTA reminder and not worry about it, or redo everything, post OTA?

Thanks.
From what I gather, you need to be on the latest OTA to use this new method.

I used this method after a verizon rep updated my phone "for me" when I went in for a 4g chip since my droid was a 3g phone.

Using the steps in the OP, everything worked for me without issue.

Win 7 64 bit

AdamOutler

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2011
Miami, Fl̨̞̲̟̦̀̈̃͛҃҅͟orida

Thanks.
Each time you start CASUAL, it creates a new randomized environment. The chances of collision are 1:7^16 which is roughly a 1 in 30,000,000,000,000,000 chance that anything that happened last time you opened CASUAL would affect anything that happens next time. On top of that, CASUAL should redeploy its environment and clobber most things in its folder.

There's something else going on.

LiTDiE

Dec 14, 2012
Ok, I've now installed ubuntu 12.10 on a seperate partition, updated everything, installed openjdk jre 7, and I'm still having the same problem.

Without the phone connected, when I open casual, it comes up Connected.

The phone is NOT connected, but it's saying it is.

AdamOutler

Feb 18, 2011
Ok, I've now installed ubuntu 12.10 on a seperate partition, updated everything, installed openjdk jre 7, and I'm still having the same problem.

Without the phone connected, when I open casual, it comes up Connected.

The phone is NOT connected, but it's saying it is.

Please hit do it and send the log from about>show logs. Put the log in here in
Code:
 tags.

Do you have any other devices connected?  If you do, when you plug in, CASUAL will say "two devices detected please remove a device."

LiTDiE

Dec 14, 2012
Please hit do it and send the log from about>show logs. Put the log in here in
Code:
 tags.

Do you have any other devices connected?  If you do, when you plug in, CASUAL will say "two devices detected please remove a device."[/QUOTE]

Only device connected is phone.

[code]Created Folder:/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/
Control Change requested but Statics.MasterLock is set.
OMFGWOOT
This is a tool which will root, unlock, and install a custom recovery on a Verizon Galaxy Note 2.
Deploying ADB
Searching for scripts
null
Picking Jar File:/home/devadv/Downloads/CASUAL-BackAtchaVerizonR218b.jar
Found Linux Computer
Attempting to write /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb
File verified.
Setting executable /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb. Result=true
Attempting to write /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb_usb.ini
File verified.

###executing: /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb###
arrayToString [Ljava.lang.String;@4bc69ce4 expanded to:   /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb devices
Problem while executing  /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb devices in Shell.sendShellCommand() Received 
Device List:CritERROR!!!
Found: WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
Updating Scripts for UI
From Resource: true
--WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak--
This is a tool which will root, unlock, and install a custom recovery on a Verizon Galaxy Note 2.  Put your device into ADB mode. Credit for this exploit goes to Lee Harrison

Extracting archive....
Unzipping Superuser.apk
Unzipping boot.img
Unzipping busybox
Unzipping dependentinstaller.sh
Unzipping exploit
Unzipping exynos-abuse
Unzipping recoverThis
Unzipping rootGN.sh
Unzipping su
Unzipping swagBoot
Unzipping viewmem
Exiting comboBoxUpdate()
State Change Detected, The new state is: 1
State Connected
Controls Enabled status: true

StartButtonActionPerformed() Script Activated
Script known as WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak is running
Controls Enabled status: false
Script WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak returned #0WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
Selected resourceWindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
Lines in Script 88
Executing Scripted Datastreamjava.io.DataInputStream@25a0761
CASUAL has initiated a multithreaded execution environment
Script WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak returned #0WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
***WEB VERSION***[Ljava.lang.String;@38cc1e5a
CASUALRevision: VERIZON GNOTE
ScriptRevision: 4
Identification: 216
URL: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2118348
Server Message: UPDATE: I recommend windows user experiencing problems try Ubuntu. 
Current Version 1 requires update to version 4
Script is out of date. See http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2118348 for more information.  Updating.
UPDATE: I recommend windows user experiencing problems try Ubuntu. 
Created Folder:/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/SCRIPTS/
Downloading Updates
Downloading http://android-casual.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/GUI/src/SCRIPTS/WindowsLinux%20Galaxy%20Note%202%20Jailbreak.scr
To: /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B//SCRIPTS/WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak.scr
... Update Sucessful! MD5s verified!
Associated Script WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak with #0WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
Selected file/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/SCRIPTS/WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
Lines in Script 88
Reading datastreamjava.io.DataInputStream@460db9be
new command: 
new command: $USERCANCELOPTION Are you sure?, This is your only warning.\n You will be Unlocked and Rooted. Your device will\n reboot once and then again into Odin mode.  You\n will then flash the Suck It Verizon Odin Bootloader\n package.
SCRIPT COMMAND:$USERCANCELOPTION Are you sure?, This is your only warning.\n You will be Unlocked and Rooted. Your device will\n reboot once and then again into Odin mode.  You\n will then flash the Suck It Verizon Odin Bootloader\n package.
COMMAND processed - /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb  Are you sure?, This is your only warning.
 You will be Unlocked and Rooted. Your device will
 reboot once and then again into Odin mode.  You
 will then flash the Suck It Verizon Odin Bootloader
 package.
new command: $ECHO Rebooting into download mode
SCRIPT COMMAND:$ECHO Rebooting into download mode
Received ECHO command$ECHO Rebooting into download mode
Rebooting into download mode
new command: 
new command: $ADB reboot download
SCRIPT COMMAND:$ADB reboot download

arrayToString [Ljava.lang.String;@1158d371 expanded to:   /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb reboot download
Problem while executing  /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb reboot download in Shell.sendShellCommand() Received 
COMMAND processed - /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb reboot download
new command: $WINDOWS $GOTO #gotoWINDOWS
new command: 
new command: 
new command: $LINUX $HEIMDALL flash --8 "$ZIPFILEboot.img"
Removed $LINUX
OS IS LINUX! remaining commands:$HEIMDALL flash --8 "$ZIPFILEboot.img"
SCRIPT COMMAND:$HEIMDALL flash --8 "$ZIPFILEboot.img"
Expanded $ZIPFILE: $HEIMDALL flash --8 "/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak/boot.img"

thekyguy11

Jan 26, 2013
You are done. Install a custom rom like CleanRom Ace and you'll have the latest build and avoid the OTA reminders.

So I don't have to worry about the "security hole" or "exynos vulnerability" that everyone was talking about the last few weeks? Did the OTA even address that, or was it just an attempt to stop us from unlocking the bootloader? Thanks guys.

AdamOutler

Feb 18, 2011
Only device connected is phone.

Code:
Created Folder:/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/
Control Change requested but Statics.MasterLock is set.
OMFGWOOT
This is a tool which will root, unlock, and install a custom recovery on a Verizon Galaxy Note 2.
Deploying ADB
Searching for scripts
null
Picking Jar File:/home/devadv/Downloads/CASUAL-BackAtchaVerizonR218b.jar
Found Linux Computer
Attempting to write /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb
File verified.
Setting executable /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb. Result=true
Attempting to write /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb_usb.ini
File verified.

arrayToString [Ljava.lang.String;@4bc69ce4 expanded to:   /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb devices
Problem while executing  /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb devices in Shell.sendShellCommand() Received 
Device List:CritERROR!!!
Found: WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
Updating Scripts for UI
From Resource: true
--WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak--
This is a tool which will root, unlock, and install a custom recovery on a Verizon Galaxy Note 2.  Put your device into ADB mode. Credit for this exploit goes to Lee Harrison

Extracting archive....
Unzipping Superuser.apk
Unzipping boot.img
Unzipping busybox
Unzipping dependentinstaller.sh
Unzipping exploit
Unzipping exynos-abuse
Unzipping recoverThis
Unzipping rootGN.sh
Unzipping su
Unzipping swagBoot
Unzipping viewmem
Exiting comboBoxUpdate()
State Change Detected, The new state is: 1
State Connected
Controls Enabled status: true

StartButtonActionPerformed() Script Activated
Script known as WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak is running
Controls Enabled status: false
Selected resourceWindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
Lines in Script 88
Executing Scripted Datastreamjava.io.DataInputStream@25a0761
CASUAL has initiated a multithreaded execution environment
***WEB VERSION***[Ljava.lang.String;@38cc1e5a
CASUALRevision: VERIZON GNOTE
ScriptRevision: 4
Identification: 216
URL: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2118348
Server Message: UPDATE: I recommend windows user experiencing problems try Ubuntu. 
Current Version 1 requires update to version 4
Script is out of date. See http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2118348 for more information.  Updating.
UPDATE: I recommend windows user experiencing problems try Ubuntu. 
Created Folder:/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/SCRIPTS/
Downloading Updates
Downloading http://android-casual.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/GUI/src/SCRIPTS/WindowsLinux%20Galaxy%20Note%202%20Jailbreak.scr
To: /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B//SCRIPTS/WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak.scr
... Update Sucessful! MD5s verified!
Associated Script WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak with #0WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
Selected file/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/SCRIPTS/WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak
Lines in Script 88
Reading datastreamjava.io.DataInputStream@460db9be
new command: 
new command: $USERCANCELOPTION Are you sure?, This is your only warning.\n You will be Unlocked and Rooted. Your device will\n reboot once and then again into Odin mode.  You\n will then flash the Suck It Verizon Odin Bootloader\n package.
SCRIPT COMMAND:$USERCANCELOPTION Are you sure?, This is your only warning.\n You will be Unlocked and Rooted. Your device will\n reboot once and then again into Odin mode.  You\n will then flash the Suck It Verizon Odin Bootloader\n package.
COMMAND processed - /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb  Are you sure?, This is your only warning.
 You will be Unlocked and Rooted. Your device will
 reboot once and then again into Odin mode.  You
 will then flash the Suck It Verizon Odin Bootloader
 package.
new command: $ECHO Rebooting into download mode
SCRIPT COMMAND:$ECHO Rebooting into download mode
Received ECHO command$ECHO Rebooting into download mode
Rebooting into download mode
new command: 
new command: $ADB reboot download
SCRIPT COMMAND:$ADB reboot download

arrayToString [Ljava.lang.String;@1158d371 expanded to:   /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb reboot download
Problem while executing  /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb reboot download in Shell.sendShellCommand() Received 
COMMAND processed - /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb reboot download
new command: $WINDOWS $GOTO #gotoWINDOWS
new command: 
new command: 
new command: $LINUX $HEIMDALL flash --8 "$ZIPFILEboot.img"
Removed $LINUX
OS IS LINUX! remaining commands:$HEIMDALL flash --8 "$ZIPFILEboot.img"
SCRIPT COMMAND:$HEIMDALL flash --8 "$ZIPFILEboot.img"
Expanded $ZIPFILE: $HEIMDALL flash --8 "/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/WindowsLinux Galaxy Note 2 Jailbreak/boot.img"

Hmm.. it executed adb and returned e
Device List:CritERROR!!!.

CritERROR is a catchall for file not executable/not found.

Other than ADB, things look normal... try this from a terminal... but only if you haven't rebooted.

I want the results from these commands
Code:
file /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb
uname -a
/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb
/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb devices

Another thing to try would be get the location of ADB from a working log and replace it with one which works on your system.

I have a feeling it may be related to Linux32 versus Linux 64.

Character Zero

Aug 22, 2010
Fresh install of Ubuntu 12.10 64bit fully updated.

Java 7u11 installed.

So in setting up my Live USB I am using Ubuntu 12.10 32 bit. While I won't be jailbreaking the phone until tonight, my test runs of running CASUAL to make sure it is ok, it comes up Disconnected (like it should). Maybe try the 32 bit version of Ubuntu (shot in the dark)

Also in Windows 7 I found that if I installed the 64 bit version of Java, when I ran my 32 bit version of Firefox it couldn't find the Java. So maybe there is some kind f 32/64 bit conflict going on.

Last edited:

LiTDiE

Dec 14, 2012
Hmm.. it executed adb and returned e
Device List:CritERROR!!!.

CritERROR is a catchall for file not executable/not found.

Other than ADB, things look normal... try this from a terminal... but only if you haven't rebooted.

I want the results from these commands
Code:
file /tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb
uname -a
/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb
/tmp/TempCASUALC9E2FB8B/adb devices

Another thing to try would be get the location of ADB from a working log and replace it with one which works on your system.

I have a feeling it may be related to Linux32 versus Linux 64.

So in setting up my Live USB I am using Ubuntu 12.10 32 bit. While I won't be jailbreaking the phone until tonight, my test runs of running CASUAL to make sure it is ok, it comes up Disconnected (like it should). Maybe try the 32 bit version of Ubuntu (shot in the dark)

Also in Windows 7 I found that if I installed the 64 bit version of Java, when I ran my 32 bit version of Firefox it couldn't find the Java. So maybe there is some kind f 32/64 bit conflict going on.

Image of the output posted below.

Now that I've seen the output, I'm thinking I need 32 bit. Will try after downloading and burning with brasero.

Morkai Almandragon

Jan 29, 2009
I would like to just confirm, If I wanted to completely start over with a fresh Verizon Note 2, I could return to stock LJB, update to LL4, and then follow this to root and "jailbreak"?

Also this looks like once that is done you would have the LL4 update, with the LJB kernel? And which recovery?

Last edited:

LiTDiE

Dec 14, 2012
Ok, Confirming, you NEED Ubuntu 32bit.

Again, 64bit ubuntu will NOT work.

Might want to update the initial post to include that.

AdamOutler

Feb 18, 2011

Now that I've seen the output, I'm thinking I need 32 bit. Will try after downloading and burning with brasero.

Ok... that's a problem with CASUAL. I need to deploy a 64 bit binary. I have a 64 bit setup, but there's a 32 bit library on my system that handles 32 bit files. I will make an update and post it here. There should be no need to kill-switch.

thepolishguy

Dec 3, 2009
Ivanhoe CA
Ok... that's a problem with CASUAL. I need to deploy a 64 bit binary. I have a 64 bit setup, but there's a 32 bit library on my system that handles 32 bit files. I will make an update and post it here. There should be no need to kill-switch.

Just to confirm - bc I also am running 64 bit and I also get the "device attached" dialog when the device is not attached...

We will need to download this 64 bit version of Casual and then use that - correct?

Thanks.

LiTDiE

Dec 14, 2012

Ok, well, just to confirm.

I am trying from Ubuntu 32bit with openjdk 7.

Got an error, and had to pull battery to reset.

libusb error of -3

That came up, status went to disconnected, and it hanged.

AdamOutler

Feb 18, 2011

run this...

Code:
sudo apt-get install ia32-libs

Does anyone have a copy of adb and fastboot for Linux 64?

plan:
I can ping this here: https://code.google.com/p/android-casual/source/browse/trunk/GUI/src/CASUAL/Statics.java#311 from here: https://code.google.com/p/android-casual/source/browse/trunk/GUI/src/CASUAL/CASUALDeployADB.java#41

I can modify these so they're non-final here: https://code.google.com/p/android-casual/source/browse/trunk/GUI/src/CASUAL/Statics.java#121
and here: https://code.google.com/p/android-casual/source/browse/trunk/GUI/src/CASUAL/Statics.java#136 to return the proper locations to fastboot32/fastboot64 and adb32/adb64.

until then, you can use 36/64 bit Linux and just run this command
Code:

LiTDiE

Dec 14, 2012
run this...

Code:

Does anyone have a copy of adb and fastboot for Linux 64?

plan:
I can ping this here: https://code.google.com/p/android-casual/source/browse/trunk/GUI/src/CASUAL/Statics.java#311 from here: https://code.google.com/p/android-casual/source/browse/trunk/GUI/src/CASUAL/CASUALDeployADB.java#41

I can modify these so they're non-final here: https://code.google.com/p/android-casual/source/browse/trunk/GUI/src/CASUAL/Statics.java#121
and here: https://code.google.com/p/android-casual/source/browse/trunk/GUI/src/CASUAL/Statics.java#136 to return the proper locations to fastboot32/fastboot64 and adb32/adb64.

until then, you can use 36/64 bit Linux and just run this command
Code:

Well I'm trying to a live 32bit right now, but it came up libusb error of -3.

Going to try a different version of Java and see what happens.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE: new version available here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2272066.

FIRST!!! First jailbreak under the new 2012 DMCA Excemption that is. First "Android Jailbreak" ever... Gah that name erks me... Anyway, You’re here to legally Jailbreak your Verizon Galaxy Note 2.

Introduction
    CASUAL will guide you through the process. Put your device into “Developer Mode>USB Debugging”. Click the do it button. This is not only the first release of this new Exploit, but it’s also a beta-test of CASUAL. I expect problems... however this will be addressed with updates. See the About CASUAL section below.

We decided to start a new thread becasue the old unlock method is tried and true on Windows with VRALJB. This method is based on a totally new exploit.

Overview
    You are expected to be STOCK.... Stock anything, but stock. This will install a stock kernel and that may affect non-stock roms. You will need to download and execute the CASUAL application below. Then click the Do It! button. You need Java. Do you have Java?.

Windows 32/64 Users: CASUAL will put your device into Download Mode. It will automatically flash everything. If drivers are required, jrloper's CADI (CASUAL Automated Driver installer) will handle it. If Microsoft VC Redistributable is required, click next, next, next. Make sure you're connected to the internet.

Linux 32/64/raspberry pi Users There may be a permission escalation in order to install heimdall, either way sit back and relax. CASUAL automates the entire process.
    Please run the following in a terminal first:

Mac Users: Mac works easierr than any other system at the time of this release on 32bit systems. Please report problems.

Download
    CASUAL(R465b) Back Atcha Verizon CASUAL is used to automate the process. The exploit was developed by Elite Recognized Developer Ralekdev and packaged by AdamOutler. To run CASUAL you need Java. Do you have Java?

Jailbreak video for Windows users only!
    This video desmonstrates CASUAL used with Odin to flash the Galaxy Note 2 firmware Thanks to DroidModderX.

Jailbreak video for LINUX only!
    This video demonstrates the one-click CASUAL Linux Unlock method... at 2AM.. so don't expect me to be cheerful.

About CASUAL
    CASUAL stands for Cross-platform ADB Scripting, Univeral Android Loader. CASUAL jar files are a wrapper for the CASUAL scripting language. CASUAL allows rapid and accurate deployment of hacks and exploits. At any time, if a serious problem is detected with any script, the kill-switch will be flipped and you will be brought to a support page (most likely here) so you can download the latest version. Otherwise for minor corrections, new CASUAL scripts can be deployed remotely.

Updates
    CASUAL provides updates WAAAAY quicker than Verizon. As soon as I push an update to the Subversion repo it appears automatically in EVERY casual. See below for the change log.
    25JAN13: Initial release.
    25JAN13: put your device into download mode automatically on Windows. Windows users, let me know if this is annoying. -auto CASUAL update
    26JAN13: Instruct Windows users to install the proper bootloader -- auto CASUAL update
    26JAN13: more concise directions --auto CASUAL update
    7MAR13: Initiated beta test of one-click operation on all platforms!
    17MAR13: Cross-platform Heimdall is now in effect with CASUAL R311b
    20MAR13: Removed mac blocker from script --auto CASUAL update.
    6APR13: kill-switch activated as most of repository has been restructured and drivers/dependencies will not be deployed. This will be resolved soon with a new version.
    7APR13: New version includes better driver support via jrloper's CADI and on-the-fly updates for drivers and more. 32/64bit Heimdall for Mac is now supported. Several irrelevant command line features were added as well.
    18APR13: CASUAL R417 Several fixes with improved logging and pastebin support thanks to jrloper
    2May13: killswitch for old versions implemented.
    Ironically I probably wouldn't have noticed the hole used this time had they not added the blacklisting of the old versions. Looking at the code for that gave me a push in the right direction
    Troubleshooting
    70% of problems with CASUAL involve USB cables and USB ports. All other problems can be tracked back to Windows XP.

CASUAL Stops and my phone is in Odin Mode/Download Mode
    Use a different USB cable and a different USB port. Personally, I have two USB cables which work for everything and anything but they fail when it comes to Odin/Download Mode.

CASUAL displays Disconnected and won't let me press the button
    Put your device into ADB mode. Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging

CASUAL is not working and it's not something above
    Did you install drivers? If you installed drivers, you need to uninstall and delete them. You don't need them because Windows installs them. Actually, they're poisonous, and some drivers install themselves with a future date which causes them to be un-upgradable. This means, you've shot yourself in the foot. You can run Samsung Kies and do the troubleshoot connection wizard, or you can go to device manager and uninstall the driver + delete driver.

CASUAL is not working and I'm absolutely sure it's not a driver issue
    1. Let everything sit for a bit. CASUAL will generally pop up a troubleshooting message.
    2. If you're sure nothing has happened for the last 3 minutes, disconnect the USB and restart the device normally.
    3. Restart your computer
    4. Try again using a new stock USB cable, on a different USB port, preferably located in the back of the computer.

I just want to annoy you
    First grab a hammer and go outside into the back yard and hit yourself repeatedly in the head. If you do not have a hammer, borrow one from your neighbor. If you don't have a yard, borrow one from your neighbor. If you don't have a head, mission accomplished.
    You probly caught it in the middle of a commit. try this: http://d-h.st/6c6

This is CASUAL Revision 311. This includes quicker startup, a full Open Source stack of software, no Odin, auto-downloads, auto-executes, and it works on Windows and Linux. For Windows you have Drivers and MSRedist (both installed by CASUAL), this is a one-click procedure. We are working on making it easier by the day and expect the next release to be even easier. For now, the driver requires you to select "Gadget Serial" and hit install.

I will bump this up to the first thread now because I've already tested on Window and Linux. Droid Modder X said he would have a video out soon.
    there no way to unlock boot loader on odin another way ?
    Please stand by. I expect to have everything working again today. The purpose of the down-time is to ensure there will be no Downtime in the future. I'm working on it now...

Basically, its down because jrloper and myself are reworking and upgrading. the CASUAL repository system. It will soon be infinitely expandable and able to pull resources from anywhere.

An unfortunate side-effect of this is Quality Control takes a bit of time.. as we test, its getting better, faster, accommodating for more errors, performing more troubleshooting, becoming safer and even accounting for errors in data transfer across the internet.

Its almost ready.