JAM upgrade now available at club-imate

Search This thread

GhosC

Mar 5, 2005
Pc78 said:
WWE version...is still corrupted :roll: I`m downloading it again now...time left about an hour. When it will be finished I will upload it on XDA-FTP...if works!

Regards,
Primoz

i upload correct working version to xda ftp.

ghosc,
with ugraded Jam.

Pc78

Jan 19, 2005
Slovenia
@ Galinha Go to FTP and use the U/name: xda, password: xda...

It will show U the error msg...than click OK and with the right click U will get to the menu with pass and uname settings...

Regards,
Primoz

p.s. I prefere to use IE instead of Firefox or some other browsers...just for FTP sites.[/url]

Gevor

Feb 23, 2005
Moscow, Russia
Ok, just upgraded my JAM, everything went fine, except that after doing the restore (Sprite backup) and soft reset, it wouldn't respond to any screen taps, although the buttons work fine. Well, I guess that's how it's supposed to be - the backup from the old ROM wouldn't work...

Pc78

Jan 19, 2005
Slovenia
Gevor any differenc between the S100 ROM and the I-mate?...Guapo said that the BT issue is solved?...

Regards,
Primoz

Gevor

Feb 23, 2005
Moscow, Russia
Pc78 said:
Gevor any differenc between the S100 ROM and the I-mate?...Guapo said that the BT issue is solved?...

Regards,
Primoz

Haven't tried the S100 ROM, only used the radio stack. I heard that there's no difference between the Qtek and i-Mate ROMs. We'll see, haven't had enough time to test everything, also never had BT problems, so can not comment on that one either.

Pc78

Jan 19, 2005
Slovenia
Re: 530 ERROR

galinha said:
FTP XDA, gives me a 530 error . Premession denied....

Help....

As I said use the Internet Explorer and when it gives U the error just click on OK...then with the right click on the site U can acces the menu and there U can find the "register as"...or sth like this...just click and write down the pass and username!

Regards,
Primoz

hvdongen

Mar 7, 2005
Anyone tried this update on a T-Mobile MDA (Dutch). Since unlike the Qtek update methode you don't seem to be able to enter a country ID code. Or wil this be possible during installing?

katsj

Nov 28, 2004
Larissa
The official imate rom is not corrupted any more I downloaded with getright about half an hour ago and it gets decompressed with no errors! The problem is to find the password so I can change the country code and flash ti to my MDA Compact! I hope quappo will come up with a password soon! He is the Magician on passwords! :D

hvdongen

Mar 7, 2005
katsj said:
The official imate rom is not corrupted any more I downloaded with getright about half an hour ago and it gets decompressed with no errors! The problem is to find the password so I can change the country code and flash ti to my MDA Compact! I hope quappo will come up with a password soon! He is the Magician on passwords! :D

So we need a password? I didn't start the install procedure yet. I want to be sure to be able to change the country code, before ending up with a non working device.

Password, maybe from a Club I-Mate member?