[Jan 11][Zip] Moto Desire PCB Sense V0.1 [NAND][Kernel MDJ S10.2]

Search This thread

motoman234

Retired Recognized Developer
May 20, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I have been using prj build since I moved to NAND and can confirm this a great build...but, don't worry, I will be straight back to you once you do a Carbon Remix (or maybe the black and blue you mention)...can't wait :D

I must admit I was a bit shocked at how quickly the theme for this ROM got ripped off! :eek: Only a day and it appeared elsewhere - sucks dude.

Don't worry though, you have some faithful followers who are gagging for your Carbon or B&B themes - no one does it better!
Thanks man I really appreciate it! Your right, but if you noticed it was taken down lol. That says a lot because the mods will not take a build down unless it's an almost exact match of everything (not just theme). Thanks for the kind words by the way. I think you guys will really like the B&B remix, I'm redoing EVERYTHING so it will have a fresh look :).
Thank you so much moto, cant wait for the mytouch 4g nand. Currently using mdj's revolution 2.2 which is great but i love a rom that is specificaly for t-mobile usa users.
I want to have that one out A.S.A.P since so many people love the MT4G ROM's including myself. Plus, it's perfect for us T-Mobile US users.
glad to see nand from u
Great work motoman .. love ur release !

Thanks man! I promise, once I have the hang of doing nand builds and have my new computer setup to build them how I want, the updates will be just as if not more often then they were on SD builds :) thanks again guys, you guys are awesome.

steve austin

Feb 6, 2009
I want to have that one out A.S.A.P since so many people love the MT4G ROM's including myself. Plus, it's perfect for us T-Mobile US users.

first, your carbon build is the most stable i have used. besides the occasional unscripted reboots due to cpu strain - its aces. thanks. With that said, is your myTouch nand offering going to be the only one that caters to US T-mo users? I mean, in the sense that mms apn's and dns settings ill be correct - out the box - so that the fuzzy pics and small images will not exist? that is really important to a lot of us. I never used the old sdk mytouch version to know.

also, do you plan on doing a desire hd version at some point? thanks in advance.
great work my friend.

gottley

Aug 19, 2010
hey motoman im loving that ur gonna do a mytouch4g nand rom i loved the one u had before so did my whole fam that have hd2 as well there all waiting for this rom including me sorry i could help u buy running the sd version like u asked earlier but i see someone else did it cant wait for this as ur rom are some of the best in this forum and this forum is to saturated with gingerbread and desire hd roms and miuis its time for something new

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Motoman234 Desire PCB Sense V0.1 (RUU 2.29.405.5)

~Features~
    - For both 1024 and 512 Leo's
    - Based on latest Desire
    - Multilanguage
    - PCB theme by Scar45
    - Animated flip clock themed by me
    - Removed most 3rd party apps (you can get them from the Market)
    - PNG's optimized
    - Using MDJ's S10.2
    - Made system & package as small as possible (651mb space left after first boot for me)

Installation (Please do a FULL wipe before flashing!)
    - Only for Clockworkmod recovery, it's more efficient and easier (might release a DAF version later).

- Setup Clockworkmod recovery from here
    - Download ROM
    - Place ROM on the root of your SD card
    - Boot into Clockwork and wipe data\factory reset
    - Then flash zip from SD card
    - After it fully flashes please wipe dalvik cache and run fix permissions
    - Hit reboot system
    ~If you need any help or can't figure something out please see this page~

Fixes & other things
    - If data or wifi will not connect for you try prj's kernel here. Someone mentioned MDJ S10.3 fixed it also, I haven't tested it though.

What's working
    - Everything should be

What's not working
    -

Big thanks to

- Cotulla
    - DFT
    - M-deejay
    - Scar45
    - Some others I'm forgetting
    WiFi MAC Address Workaround:
    You need:Android Developer Kit and Droid Explorer

1. open your phone in droid explorer and go to /system/etc
    2. open calibration file with wordpad. Not notepad.
    3. change the line that says macaddr=00:11:22:33:44:55 to either your real mac or just increment the last digit
    4. save file localy
    5. use droid explorer to copy your calibration from your PC to /system/etc
    6. close droid explorer
    7. reboot phone

workaround from CMYLXGO, modified by me to work from Win7 64

that works for me on all those builds with the MAC prob and
    solved the connection problems.
    Upon further experimenting; wifi will not connect; only gives me "error".
    I have tried with dat off and with data on (but not working).
    (Just trying to give more info to help diagnose).

Thank You.
    Might try reading this, it's probably not the issue but worth a shot.

My wifi seems to be working fine so I'm not sure..
    Changelog

Changelog V0.1

- First release
    - Removed apps= Facebook, Youtube and Maps
    Glad to see a NAND rom from you, moto! It's working well for me so far, fast rom with low battery drain!

Kind of off topic, but are you planning on bringing your mytouch 4g rom over to NAND? That was my favorite SD rom by far, though I'm partial to it since I was the one that helped give you the idea to do a glacier rom ;). I'd love to see it on NAND though, I really miss the mytouch software, especially the dialer and contact/social network integration!

Yep, I plan to move (or redo) all my SD builds to nand builds, hopefully soon!

Just an update for everyone, I tested out prj's V0.3 kernel and data and wifi work great. Someone said that MDJ 10.3 works too but I haven't tested it. I'm working on an update right now with a few fixes and other things that should make the build quite a bit better. Let's hope someone doesn't rip it off this time :mad:. Below is the link to prj's kernel.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=895268